Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sin or Virtue?

Sin or Virtue?

a part of “Sin or Virtue?”, a fictional universe by HiddenNymph.

Sins and Virtues have been betrayed by the angels and demons as they grew jealous of their powers. Confined to a safety zone by God and the Devil can the sins and virtues learn to get along? OPEN!! TWO ROLES REMAINING!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sin or Virtue?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sin or Virtue?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:18 am

Brant will do best with those that won't be bothered getting angry. The for rage from those around him the stronger he will become.

Marama will do best if temped with food for doing a good job. So as long as there is someone willing to give him food he will do good.

Also I have an idea for a back-up in case Brant or Marama end up dying. Glutton round 2 will be more like myself as where he could eat a mountain and not gain a pound from it. In real life I can eat a lot and gain nothing. Heck last Thanks Giving I ate 52 pounds of food and somehow ended up losing weight....I think I should be blaming my free-climbing, martial arts, dangerous stunts, and other physical activities for that though. lol As for Wrath round 2 well....he will and won't be as nice, all depending on who it is.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Charity would do her best to love, end of story. Anger isn't something she enjoys but Greed doesn't exactly make her happy. ^Gamer, I'm very jealous of you right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am

I blame my active schedule. I am always getting some type of exercise in at least once per day. I have martial arts training Tuesday evening, Thursday evening, and Saturday morning for 1 hour 30 minutes; Saturday evening I practice my techniques for 2 hours; Sunday I wear 75 pounds of weights all day and make sure to get a 3 hour jog in as well; Monday and Wednesday I make sure to take it a little easier and do 175 sit-ups, 80 push-ups, 200 squats with 50 pounds (not much I know), and 250 lunges; Friday I make sure to do Monday/Wednesday's schedule along with a 2 hour jog. At times I will replace 2 or 3 of these workouts (other than my martial arts) with free-climbing at Garden of the Gods or I do some high energy stunts around town. Tomorrow I am thinking about heading downtown and doing some high energy stunts in place of the normal workout.

Due to all of this I have to eat a lot to keep my energy up. hehe When I think about it If I work hard enough I could become a modern day ninja due to owning a sword, two semi-short daggers, several kunai, and numerous shuriken. With all of those I have gained fairly high skill. XD Could you image reading in the paper or hearing on the news about a mysterious person taking out crime and vanishing before anything could be figured out about them? And no not like batman, more like a ninja. lol

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:09 am

GamerX, that's a pretty sick workout...It's impressive that you can actually keep up on that while doing this roleplaying stuff. Keep it up man especially into you're early twenties I've seen way too many people lose it and gain crazy amounts of fat. And these were people who used to be intense athletes.

Anyway back to Gluttony, I only suggested Gluttony and Wrath be paired cause I thought it might be too much work if you had both your characters split into separate groups. If not then feel free to suggest switching with someone.

silver7122
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:38 am

Don't worry about splitting them, I have had three different characters in three different locations and did fairly well with them like that. In fact it helps me in most cases since I then can't combine their posts and they sometimes end up long than before. I just think Glutton doesn't need someone that can heal with him since he can heal himself if he doesn't die first.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:54 am

What did you have in mind? Did you want to move Glutton to another group? If so, which one?

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Haven't read all these in a minute REBEL we can go against each other lol I'm naturally never on anyones side anyway but I can see we are not getting along haha and LUST I am coming for you at some point I'm not rushing it though but sorry if y'all don't like Greeds negativity it's just how the cookie is gonna crumble

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Interesting thought. I'm sure Jaime will have a ton of internal conflict over the first person she found herself unable to love. I'd love to fight Rain. You want to start with a confrontation in Greed's room tonight? I'm sure Charity would apologize after that little stunt.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 pm

it can be done, im about to write up my reply now

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 am

Glutton can stay there if everyone is happy with where they are going; it doesn't matter to me much. Although I think Wrath is really going to like Greed since she is angry all the time. lol Then again anyone that shows any form of anger more so than the others Wrath will like. Glutton will be happy as long as he is given food sometimes.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 pm

teehee I hope all of you are enjoying this so far! I want to actually finish this RP! I have big plans and as Lust will be gathering intelligence I shall have her discover startling things for you all :3
Earth/heaven/hell shall all have a trick up their sleeves in this war also mwhahahahahahahahahahahah
NOTHING WILL GO AS PLANNED!!!! XD

I wonder what happened to a few people though, A.k.a pride, faith, sloth... so on, perhaps if we all send them a message they may remember us ! ^.^
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 am

I have to say one thing after my recent post to Devlin. What in Sam Hill were you thinking?

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 am

@ Firewind not sure dude but looks like you did throw your character into an interesting predicament.

@HiddenNymph I'm also loving the RP and would like to see it through and see what you have in mind for Earth/heaven/hell. In your post you mentioned that Prudence can't heal Lust because she is a Sin/demon, and I'm hoping at some point that can be experimented on to see if he can find a way to heal demons/Sins. Also for the people that disappeared, by clicking on the users activity some haven't been on for a week or two and the guy who made temperance has been online for like 3 weeks so i think we can assume he isn't gonna be joining us. Might be best to just evolve the story to account for their absence. Seeing an RP die because a few people had other priorities is very saddening.

silver7122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 pm

its not that he cant because she is a sin its because her blood is literally filled with poison, as poisons are her second power other than her ability to tempt and lure people to her will untill eventually the become zombie slaves. she basically assumes it is therefore impossible to heal since it is a part of her, not that she wants it healed =') she likes her poison to a point, then dislikes it to another.
Well it should be easy to work around them, just have everyone act like thery are there without directly interacting with them unless you can think of a reply they might give.
Then we could have them become casualties and out of action for a while eventually??

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:08 pm

@ Silver Yeah, I know right? It's probably gonna be hilarious or something, some form of hilarious reaction will come of it because he's taking a BIG risk, and I think taking risks is kinda what Courage often does, he takes a risk and tries to make it a well good try, and I think the predicament I placed him in is going to end up being a nice try at being a friend to someone who incidentally has a form of Phobia of which is Lust and if it goes well or not, well we'll see. either or it will be hilarious. We'll see what happens.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 pm

teehee well, I think its interesting her reaction to say the least >:D

I hope it wasn't a conusing post though! :S tried to explain her transformation as she acted, a difficult task I tell you!!! but I find it amsusing in a way :P hopefully not something you expected her to do mwhaha

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Actually I had a 50-50 guess she would do that. Tension does that to people. But I did like that the reaction is going to be a bit funny. He got mistaken for the enemy. That is funny!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Subsequent reactions were even More hilarious.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:15 pm

so did everyone just stop posting or something? it must be finals week or something for most of you lmao well im still in it whenever rebel gets back and posts

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silver7122 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm still around but i tried to set up my character so he's on the side if anyone wants to interact while giving people room to do as they please. It does look like people are disappearing though...

@HiddenNymph I think we might have to just start that mission and kill off idles. Like Pride hasn't logged on in 2 weeks, so i think we can assume he won't be continuing. Its not fair to Zen_ink, ryoko, and the rest of us that we have to wait for people. If you want to message them go ahead, but i think if we dont jump start this, this roleplay is gonna die.

silver7122
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!