Pokemon: Champion's Island

Sinnoh Discussion Area

a part of “Pokemon: Champion's Island”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

The Greastest Masters and Coordinators are called to mysterious island

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Champion's Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sinnoh Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am

All Sinnoh Representatives can discuss what they wish there relationships are with each other.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Sinnoh Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:27 am

I'm game for any previous relationship arrangements. Considering I am a Frontier Brain, all trainers (well, at least most) end up visiting the Battle Frontier to test their strength outside of gyms and the regional league. So throw whatever ideas you guys have, doesn't make much of a difference, Jared is a pretty friendly guy overall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm all for a friendship between Jared and Akita! Seeing as Aki is a movie star, he travels around a lot, maybe they met during Aki's vacation in Sinnoh? If you want, that is.

Vexilous
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ramphy on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm

So I figure that Timothy and Zane probably know each other, but as for what kind of relationship they have I'm open to discuss. They are also the closest in age of the SInnoh Elite 4.

Ramphy
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!