Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sit, boy!

Sit, boy!

a part of “Sit, boy!”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

Four friends fall into a well and end up in feudal Japan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sit, boy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sit, boy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sit, boy!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sit, boy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:35 pm

May I reserve Friend #2, please? Female? And I saw that 'fanfic' was one of the tags... is it okay if I haven't seen the original thing? Or read it, whatever?

I was thinking that I would play a foreign exchange student, so she wouldn't actually be from Japan, but she would have fallen down the well and all that... Is that okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Can I reserve a female of the friends? Love Inuyasha and I've never been able to be part of a RP that's linked to it in someway.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Can I reserve the half demon? I already have a half hawk girl picture that I can use! :D
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 pm

@Fallout: 'Fanfic' is an automatic tag that's put in because the roleplay's based on the anime/manga. I myself have only seen the anime, and I'm not sure what all Arma has read, though I know she has a hell of a lot of knowledge about this all. So long as you've seen/read the first bit, you should understand what all is going on.
So long as your character knows Japanese ('cause obviously that's kind of what they'd be speaking, even though we're writing our posts in English), and is friends with the other people in the group, that's fine.

@Kapugen: Consider it reserved.

@Aixulram: I'd prefer that the half-demon be male, since we already have so many female characters.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Are all of the human friends girls?

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm guessing they are since I can't create my girl... T.T Now I have to find a good picture of a hawk guy.

Edit: Wait! One of the spots is a boy... can I create my girl half-demon. There'll be less drama and confusion if my character can only fall in love with one person! *eye sparkle* Can I please create a girl? Pwetty please?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Omg, when i saw the title to this i instantly yelled out INUYASHA! lmaoooo

I know a lot of hardcore anime fans like to roll their eyes at shows like Inuyasha, but the fact is that all hardcore anime dorks, have watched at least part of it........and i have no shame in saying, via adult swim, i've watched every episode at LEAST 6 times! hahaha. [except the last 80........those i only saw reruns of a few times........] So while it's not one of my fav. anime, i am a fan for sure!! And would love to join this RP.
Problem i see is, i'd like to take the role of the last friend......but i'm thinking you might not want all the friends to be girls, eh???
Just let me know, because if not, i'll take the wolf demon role.......would prefer having a male demon vs. a male student. =P

NVM, can i make a male demon slayer please?? [a little different from Inu, i know, but there are already so many female roles......including the half-demon.....so i figured, why not?]

Also, i might double up if need be..........seeing as how RP's do better with fewer people, so yeah! =P
Last edited by I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

@ArcticFox: No. The last friend slot is a guy.

@Aixul: Nope. I'm standing by my previous judgement. There are already so many females in this RP.

@Radical: Hahaha nice. xD
If you look on Hulu, they have all the episodes on there (I'm watching one on there right now. ^_^).
Yeah, I'd like there to be at least one guy friend. It's not as much fun when there's only one character that everyone likes or when everyone is the same sex. I think that Armageddon and I might end up doubling as well. (Her probably as the Sesshomaru-role and me as... Well, whatever's needed.)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 pm

LOLS!! Ah, i'm sadly forced to be on dial up at the moment.......so i can't view Hulu.......but that might be a good thing sometimes, seeing as how i can't view all the tons of videos i WANT to view........probably wouldn't sleep between that, work & school! ROFL >_<

I'll make a CS for the Demon Slayer now though. :P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

I'll double up as either the wolf demon role or the Sesshy(he's one of my favorite characters in the anime/manga!) role if it's needed! I have an idea for both so, either would work for me if it's needed. :)

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 am

Hey does the half demon have to be the same kind of half demon like Inuyasha or can it be custom?

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 am

I was wondering if I may reserve the Wolf Demon please? ovo

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

can i be the full demon plz? Or maybe Rin the little girl that Sesshomaru saved and she followed around? I know she isnt on the charr sheet but i always was a fan of Rin
Last edited by Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:36 am

Mmkay, i submitted my CS for the Demon Slayer.
Now my offer stands to double up, but i see a lot of interest here so i'll wait to double up, until everyone figures out what role they'll be taking! =D

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:29 am

This is a lot more popular than I thought it would be. o.o
After this post I'm going to stop taking reservations unless otherwise stated. I'll pop back in about an hour and a half and look at what's been posted and choose what I think is best from what has been submitted. If you need more time to work on your character, let me know and I'll wait a while longer until you get your character up. I'll still be hanging around here though to answer any questions y'all might have.
I hope that made some sense. Dx

@Radical: Your demon slayer looks good! :D

@Darkune: Nope, it doesn't have to be the same!

@Kapugen: At this rate, I don't think we'll really need someone to double for either role. The only things no one is applying for are the monk and the male friend. I'll keep you in the loop for any slots we might need to fill, though. :)

@MarchHare: Go for it. I'm not going to reserve it though, since I saw some interest in that role.

@Nightmare: I wouldn't want to have Rin in here, since she doesn't play much of a role. If you want to apply for the half-demon's sibling, go for it. I'm not going to reserve it though, since I've seen a few posts about people being interested in it.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am

I wanna be the monk. But a female version of him. I'll send the charr

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:23 am

I sent the charr sheet in. How does it look? I'll change anything you want if needed.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 am

May I please be the wolf demon? But can it be a girl?
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morsemorde on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:45 am

Hello. I was wondering if I could be the male half-demon sibling? I have a lot of rpf experience, but I would need to know the race of the demon/half-demon siblings to begin my bio. :D

Morsemorde
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!