Sko's filthy little sketchbook

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Sko's filthy little sketchbook

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faerywitch on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:20 pm

No, no, no! It is not bad manners to respond at all! I am actually glad that you did! I think you could use at least on more color "light", to provide some more volume to the drawings. If you use purple shadows you might want to use a yellow light.
I used to have the same problem of low contrast (or shy shadows) till a few months ago when I started to try to go bolder with values since I'd always would be criticized about how little 'omph' my pictures would have.
I had not noticed that they were markers. I love how smooth you got them to blend. I have not used markers since I'm a kid and I love how they look in your pieces.
Yes! now open for commissions!
http://faerywitch.deviantart.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faerywitch
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skogul on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Two new pieces (both RP related):

Skogul & Tiresias
Sarkastriboi (concept sketch)

EDIT, because I can't post in this thread again until someone else does (wtf dude).

New arts to celebrate my return with!

Finished pieces:

Sketches:

And here's a peek at a WiP I'm working on right now:

EDIT AGAIN:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skogul
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Sko! I was stopping by to let you know that I missed you, but noticed your website was down and there wasn't any way to contact you, especially since MSN and AIM are both gone now. :(

Well, miss you, and hope you'll find your way back soon!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!