Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skyward Bound

Skyward Bound

a part of “Skyward Bound”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

A fantasy set both above and below the clouds. (See inside for more)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skyward Bound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Skyward Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Skyward Bound"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Skyward Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:13 am

Hey there! I really enjoy this idea! It sounds like something that could really happen with the way the world is nowadays. -3- I was curious if I may reserve one of the planet peeps, since I mean that's the only positions left :3 Don't mind though, probably wouldn't pick a silly human anyways ;D Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 am

Oh my god... This is so trippy X3.... You're Spectrum... I don't know if you'll remember me but we've been in a lot of role play's before. The girl who makes new accounts all the time. I was kailani98.... Eh Eh? ;)

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:16 am

Oh my god! Yeah I totally remember you! Didn't we even make a one/one together one time or am I thinking of someone else? Either way, I couldn't think of anyone more perfect to reserve a role! Ye, I'll go reserve you! :>:>

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 am

We did one where it was like, two Ouran host clubs versus each other or something wacky like that :D We also did a bunch of four people ones with like Poetic Justice and some other person. I also totally remember your "Try Me" role play, with the crazy people gosh, can't remember how to spell the name, but matryoshka or something like that. XD Man the memories... And hehe thanks ♥

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:45 am

!!!!!!!! You mean Poetic and Tabby, right? Is Tabris the other person?? Wow, I forgot how long I've known you!! Tabby-cat poofed from planet Earth a looong while back and poetic got banned from roleplaying after her parents found some of our...personal one/one PMs. //shrugs But I don't talk to either of them anymore :,< They were great roleplayers. And so are you!

Try Me was so awful xD Most of mine were. I've gotten a lot better, I promise. cries

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:52 am

Yeah Yeah! It was Tabris! Wonder what happened! Oooooh scandalous. ;) (Sorry I may be out of line.... >.>) But that sucks.... They really were awesome... And haha thanks! :P But not really... I definitely have improved too, that's for sure. I still kinda suck, but you know what, I could be a lot worse, so what the hell ^^.

And no way! I loved that one xD And I mean if you think you sucked then I must have been like garbage, because you were like my role model >////< I thought you were like the coolest thing ever, and you were like my first friend on this website :3

And yeah haha :D we've known each other for quite a while!

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:19 am

Well I think this idea is awesome, gutted that there's no place left for little old me, however if someone lets you down I would love to join :)
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:48 pm

@Mousie: Yes, I'm sorry, the person got back to me and said she's gonna take the spot, so we don't have any open positions right now. But if anyone drops out, I'll let you in!

@Meow: Nono you aren't out of line sobs her parents were just super strict. Oh god, you really thought that of me?? sobs that's so embarrassing! I mean, I'm glad you did, though!! We'll have a lot of fun roleplaying together again :>:>

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:11 am

@Hero-chan ~That really sucks... I'm glad my parents aren't like that -3- I would run far far away to Narnia. Hehe yeah... xD I mean I really don't know what you're talking about! You were like a god and I was a peasant. Worshiping you every day... Reading verses from your role play bible... Sacrificing goats in your honor... OK sorry that got lot creepier than I was trying for xD I promise I didn't do all that stuff... All of it >.> Any who! Excuse my weirdness... And yeah I'm really excited to be able to write with you once again! ^^

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 pm

I may or may not have plans to later make a song playlist for this roleplay once everyone's characters have been submitted. > >
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!