Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Slave RP(OPEN, NEED MASTERS BADLY!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Slave RP(OPEN, NEED MASTERS BADLY!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 am

Many hundreds of years have pasted since the war began. The humans, tried of being used as merely a food source for the vampires and dieing left and right, decided to go to war with the inhuman race. The werewolves, wanting to help the human race as much as possible, went to war with them to fight the vampires.

The war has ended, and the vampires have won. Because of this, they forced the other two races into slavery. Therefore, the vampires became the most donamine race. They now use the humans as food, keeping them, but never allowed to drain them completely of their blood. Also, the werewolves are used for the same, as blood donors, but cheaper because their blood is "unclean", mostly used for labor.

The biggest slave trade is at a mansion far away from any towns or cities. It is very large and surround by woods. The name of this place, is the Fontly Manor. There is no escape for the poor races, and most of all, they are completely at the mercy of the vampires.

Collars
(you may have up to 2))
Black- Mysterious, tends to sneak around
Brown- Rugged, very edgy and moody
Dark red-Dangerous, be careful!
Red- Wild, can be a little crazy.
Dark blue- Stubborn, doesn't listen well.
Blue- Depressed
Indigo- temper problems
Light blue- Cheerful, often finds the sunny side of things.
Cyan- Imaginative, very creative and artsy.
Green- Nature friendly, loves outside.
Gold- very sunny.
Pink- very romantic and loveable.
White- lifeless

Charms
(up to 3)
Red heart- love
Pink heart- Friendship
Cat- sly
Mouse- shy
Pen- artsy
Bat- Evil
Tear drop- Sad life
Light bulb- Smart
Triangle- Dangerous
Money sign- Good tasting blood
Shovel- Worker

Name:
Race: (vampire, human, werewolf)
Crush:
Collars: (up to two)
Carms: (up to 3)
Appearance: (Anime pic)
Bio:
Other:

Remember to follow all role play gate way rules!

Name: Melody
Race: Human
Crush: None right now
Collars: Cyan, Blue
Carms: money sign, mouse, tear drop
Appearance:
Bio: She has been with many masters. Most of them have beat her and if they didn't they used words to hurt her. She dosn't trust any vampires yet.
Other: Has an old notebook in which she draws in. She has had to work hard to keep her masters from finding out she has it.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Slave RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:56 am

Name: Jade Silver
Crush: None as of yet
Collars: White
Charms: Mouse, pen, pink heart.
Appearance:
Bio: Jade's parents were one of the many humans who rose up against the vampires. Jade begged them not too, as did her twin brother, but they ignored them, and forced her brother to go out to the battlefield. They were all killed, and she's been passed around her masters, the first few who were nice, the rest cruel, who beat her. She rarely talks, and always seems to flinch away from vampires because of her fear of them.
Other: Jade is an exceptional singer, and she often sings when she thinks no-one is listening, because it gives her comfort in her otherwise bad life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:58 am

Name: Cassy
Race: human
Crush:
Collars: Pink, blue
Carms: Money, tear drop, red heart
Appearance: Image
Bio: She never knew her parents and lost her best friend when the war began. She had been discovered recently. She had never had a master and is terified of it.
Other: She doesn't talk much.
Last edited by Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:10 am

Name: Jasmine Pritchard
Crush: None yet
Collars: White, with a single seed of pink
Charms: Mouse, teardrop, money
Bio: Jasmine comes from a slave family, but she has never known her father. After being involved in a relationship with their vampire master, her mother was murdered and since that event she has completely closed up. She won't speak to anyone except her brother and she has had many cruel masters who have beaten her in order to get her brother to work.
Other: Jasmine could be saved yet, but at the moment there is no one to give her a reason to live.

Name: Jake Richmond
Crush: None yet
Collars: Indigo, dark blue {sown through with dark red}
Charms: Triangle, shovel, money
Appearance: Image -- except, without the smile
Bio: Same as Jasmine. Jake has ensured he stays with his sister constantly and only hasn't run away because he needs to be with her and protect her.
Other: Often their owners use Jasmine to make Jake work - by hurting her, they know he will do whatever they say.

Is it okay to have two?
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 am

Race: Otari, if not, werewolf
Crush: None, yet...
Collars: A green collar with an intricate pattern of blue winding around the green
Charms: A tear drop, a shovel and a light bulb
Appearance: He is pretty much an otter with light brown fur...
Bio: He has been a slave since he remembers... But he has loved to go outside when he can... It relaxes him and for as long as he is outside, he is happy... He hates being stuck inside...
Other: Ok, if I can't be an otari (An otter with telekenisis) then my were wolf appearence is pretty much a werewolf with grey fur...
ImageImage Image
I gots a new egg! Clicky clicky!

Kairu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 am

What about masters? Not that i'm going to be one. Or does one person buys all the slaves.

Name: Kazir
Race: Werewolf
Crush: Crush what? Just kidding, none.
Collars: Dark red, dark blue (Nice combo)
Charms: Bat, triangle, shovel
Appearance: ANIME PIC!!! But that completely destroys my Moral RP Code. *sits in corner crying*
He has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a scar across his right eye diagonally, his head is oval shaped overall, he has large broad shoulders, his arms are pretty average with large hands (Not in an unusual/weird way), average mid body I guess and very strong legs. Pretty big. Good enough for not havin' an anime pic? 'Cause i'm completely serious 'bout that 'code'.
Bio: He was born and left alone at a very young age. He managed to stay alive on his own and learned basic things by travelling through towns. Finally one day he was captured and made to work as a slave. He always enjoyed fighting and getting his masters angry. He had a slight reputation for any who often saw the slave trader who always managed to find him.
Other:
Last edited by ultimate523 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

ultimate523
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evermember on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 am

Name: kira namka
Race: werewolf
Crush:
Collars: green and pink
Charms: Red heart- love
Light bulb- Smart
Shovel- Worker
Bio:kira fought in the war. he tried to make peace with the vampires but they decided to use him instead. now he is a slave to a vampire.
Other:he blames himself for the humans inslavement

is the illusion reality or is reality just a illusion.

evermember
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:32 am

That's what I wondered, or are the masters like NPCs, that only the slaves that were bought by that master can control... Who knows? I just hope I can be an Otari... TT.TT

Kairu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:53 am

Name: Zack
Race: Vampire
Crush: None
Appearance:
Bio: Grew up at an okay altitude, his parents had money, power, and fame, he just stood in the background watching. Later being thrown to be a Master of the slave trade, which he really didn't like. His parents shoved into it, owning dozens of slaves, he never did kill them. He treated them like equals, giving them delectable food and such, not having the heart to kill them. Soon his Parents were killed by Werewolves, and now he is just a shadow. Usually sitting alone, staring off by myself into the beyond of nothing.
Other:

OOC: I'll be a Master. UR ALL MINE! :P
Last edited by Maestro on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 am

Name: Maximilion Versai
Crush: we will see
Collars: Blue and Red
Charms: Red Heart, Triangle, Lightblub
Appearence Image
Bio: Was both one of the most elite vampires in terms of high society,wealth and influence during most of the war until his wife started being very sympathic to humans. She wanted vampires to eat less blood and more non human non werewolves and more from animals that all vampires found disgusting. Once word got out a riot erupted at a party in his house where an angery soldier impailed his wife in front of everyone including Maximillion. Maximillion swiftly killed the soldier and almost a dozen others in a rampage as people ran from him. Because of this he is outcast form vampire society, although he still has more money stockpile then all but a handful of other vampires.
Other: Although his dead wife whom we worships almost like a God was very against the human enslavement and always went out of her way to comfort them as long as she could live, Maximillion still uses humans and werewolves as food blaming them partially for his wifes demise. Mentioning the topic always either causes him to cry or become furious
I don't suffer from insanity.....I enjoy every minute of it

GoldRoger
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Name: Cinder Hiri
Crush: None yet.
Preferred Collars: Dark Red, Pink.
Preferred Charms: Red Heart, Bat, and Money.
Personality: Very controlling, but not too harsh. Cinder instantly turns calm and caring when anyone is injured, including his slaves.
Bio: Cinder grew up as a street rat. He had nothing to eat and very little water. At age 14 he started an all-vampire gang which quickly took over 'Sin City'. He earned himself the name 'The Shadow' because of his immense stealth capabilities. Once his co-leader Hieri was killed, Cinder decided to move on with the wealth he had accumulated. He bought a farm and started growing marijuana, but quickly found it was hard to do on one's own. He is currently looking to buy a few slaves.
Appearance: Ash-white hair that grows out low enough to cover his crimson eyes. Cinder also has a scar on his left cheek. He has well-polished teeth that shine like silver. His body is built lean, but atheletic.

His clothing consists of no shirt and baggy jeans. When he decides to dress up formally, he throws on a black T-shirt and a trench coat, but he is only known to wear a shirt once in a blue moon. His silver pendant necklace is always around his neck, the pendant being a silver-cased fang of the werewolf that killed his father.

(Is it okay if I leave my appearance as a description? I would prefer to...but if I must have a pic I will get one.)
- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/under-the-white-sheet-ooc-sign-t26650.html -
Under The White Sheet - Vampire RP - We need serious, long posting, RPers! Join now!

Echo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm

((that's ok Echo, everyone is accepted, but there is something I forgot. To those who are masters can you please put who is your slave. You can have up to three))

Melody sat on the window seal in the attic at Fontly Manor. She had been there for a few days, but still hadn't met most of the vampires that live there. She had her old notebook on her lap with an artist's pencil in her hand, drawing one of the birds that was in a close by tree. It was bright blue with beautiful white wings. It's cherping somehow calmed her some. She was lucky that so far none of her masters at her other residents had found her notebook. She knew that they would take it away from her so she kept it a secret.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alishna on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Name:Lily Vandoish
Race:Human
Crush:none yet
Preferred Collars:Light blue,green
Preferred Charms:Pink Heart,Red Heart
Personality;Sweet and kind

Alishna
Member for 13 years

Re: Slave RP(NEED MASTERS BADLY!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldRoger on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm

should the master start chosing one by one until all slave are chosen or should we wait it the masters go up til a one to one ratio

either way I call dibs on Jade Silver if that is ok with her

GoldRoger
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

ooc; That is perfectly fine with me :3 I feel special being the first one chosen xD

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:30 pm

((Just to let you know, Jasmine and Jake are open to any master. I'd prefer if they were kept together though.))

St.Jimmy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:33 pm

((well more masters might come so lets just let them have up to three slaves for now))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years

Re: Slave RP(OPEN, NEED MASTERS BADLY!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 pm

He walked in Fontly Manor, he needed to get someone. Most of his slaves ran away, sadly he let them. Deep down he was depressed, though he needed help, he didn't have a lot to ask for. Just a few people to keep things picked up, otherwise they could do what they wanted. He let them out when the time came, and let them walk around, eat when they needed to. They lived as good as him, though the title as slave his past comrades didn't like, he let them go, just let them run. Knowing they would either die or be picked up again. Being in denial wasn't good, he needed something, anything, walking in, staring around as his eyes perked up.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Hearing someone she quickly hid her notebook behind her back. She looked up to see someone who was obvisously a vampire. "Is there anything you needed?" She asked quietly hopeing he would ask what was behind her back.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Jade sat curled up in a corner in her room, tugging at her collar, and singing quietly to herself. This was normal behaviour for her. Jade hadn't been completely right since the war, and some people were saying it was only a matter of time until the girl snapped. Almost everyone agreed. That was probably why she hadn't had a master in a while. No-one was willing to take her, but that was just fine with Jade. She'd just sit in her corner and sing, and that would be her happy.

SaveYou
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!