Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Slaves of Beast

Slaves of Beast

a part of “Slaves of Beast”, a fictional universe by Purpl3_Flam3s.

How would you feel if you were taken. No warning, no letter, nothing. Taken to become the slaves of rich vampires(1 male left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slaves of Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Slaves of Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Purpl3_Flam3s wrote:@Layla Take a chill pill. Once Malice turns in Avan Jogia we can start. I just wanted to make sure each vampire had a slave which they do. Shay Mitchell and Andrew Garfield will be NPC's for now.

No, just kidding.

I can just sense the disapproval rolling off of you guise, like cascading waves of emerald fields, dotted by amber daisies, painted in the sun's lush, golden light. Beneath the fertile plains of...

We are such good friends, like omfg :') I think I love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

@Layla I love you too!! But I am just full of love, but you just proved how crazy you were. But I like crazy people.

@Malice xD Only you. I can't wait to see how that would turn out. Will he say "Arr!" a lot. Because that would make me laugh.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

He will not say arr...That's ridiculous? He will have a bit of a dutch accent though He's all done btw
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm

ACCEPTED!! Now I have to come up with the first post. Will have that soon.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Grr...wrong account

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Better!

@Malice I love him!!! But that is not ridiculous. That is my childhood. But now I have to wait for my sister to put up the first post then I attack!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh wow, Xander's the only Vamp (excluding the parents) older than Annalette. This shall be interesting! :D I say she hates his ass (then again, she hates everyone but him more so.)

Purpl3_Flam3s wrote:ACCEPTED!! Now I have to come up with the first post. Will have that soon.

Layla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Xander hates everyone too so this will be fun

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Haha that is epic! The oldest Vampires, both antisocial assholes. Maybe they have like a love hate thing going on. Like a rivalry and a need to kill each other, but they're also the closest cause they might've been together for longer. We will see :D

Layla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Yea we could totally do that. They may act like actual siblings

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 pm

You are free to post my minions!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 pm

BTW Analise is English xD

Layla, Question dear, Where the #@?! do you get these gifs from?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 pm

@Malice, i'm disappointed in you. I know you can post better than that. I mean look at mine for example. I know you can do it :P

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

That would be because I wrote it in Word and only copied half of it and I didn't even know...oops. I'll edit

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 pm

I tried to quickly fit my post in before everyone else kind of rammed it up with their own posts. And I don't understand why but my posts seem to be a bit longer today. ;-; Let's hope this lasts.

RawkFist
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 pm

I edited xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm

@Malice I saw.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:21 am

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Layla, Question dear, Where the #@?! do you get these gifs from?

I procrastinate from living.

Layla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:51 am

Oh dear, not 'Toss, Toss' again *dies*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 am

My apologies for not being clear about this, but when Sairen turned the lock on the door he actually meant to lock Azura in, not let her out. x'D

RawkFist
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!