Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Slaves of Beast

Slaves of Beast

a part of “Slaves of Beast”, a fictional universe by Purpl3_Flam3s.

How would you feel if you were taken. No warning, no letter, nothing. Taken to become the slaves of rich vampires(1 male left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slaves of Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Slaves of Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:28 pm

@Rawk thanks for clearing that up. It has been edited.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Chase is like the nicest heart breaking playboy in the world like omg. I think I'm in lurv.

If Mason doesn't come around soon, Annalette's gonna start kidnapping some of your characters trolololol~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Wow, Azura has her own schedule and everything! Way to play it @Rawk

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 pm

@Layla
NO KIDNAPPING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTER! Lol jk. You have to ask permission first. And about Chase, he is only nice so that he can get what he wants when he wants it. Just keep giving him what he wants and then Emerald will live a happy life in his bedroom. xD
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:12 pm

@Purpl3_Flam3s

What can I say? I like to keep my servants organised. I do the same thing with my dogs. I wake up at 6am, feed them at 6:30am. They go out for a walk after eating. They eat again at 3pm, and then for another walk. The same is repeated at around 6-8pm. They get put away at 10pm.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Gah why is it so hard to draw Lolita curls?! *balls up paper* I think I'm gonna crawl into a corner and die for a little bit. *dies*
Okay I'm back. *starts a blank paper*
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 pm

@Rawkfist

I used to have a dog but my mom took him away when she was having a baby. T.T

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 pm

@Purple THAT IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:43 pm

;-; Sorry, didn't mean to bring up any sensitive family stuff. I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose a pet. My rat recently died, after 3 long years of life. Loved her to bits.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Aww... and I was just joking around with Purple. And our dog isn't dead he was just given to better family that would be able to take care of him better. It was a good thing, but sad for us. And sorry about your rat. That is terrible. Well she is in a better place now.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

GOOD NEWS!
Sonohra has not abandoned the RP. There will be a post up pretty soon and Layla will have a toy to play with.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

YES! But Malice and I just got our badass Vampire affair rolling xD Haha Mason will catch his master at her worst. Wonderful.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

DAMMIT LAYLA HOW COULD YOU!!! I was trying to get Gabby to fall in love with him, but now Annalettes hands were all over him. Now I am just angry, but its okay. Gabby will just take Mason.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 pm

NO. Don't you dare, young, beautiful lady!!! Annalette will be getting out of there soon. Mal and I just thought it'd be funny for the slaves or siblings to find out the vamps who hate each other are also occasional bang buddies.

Crap this is not good. I'm on my phone T_T

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:16 pm

No Layla! I do what I want! And OMG I never thought of that. It would make sense for Chase to get sibling bang buddy but he likes to kill them afterwards so nevermid. Hopefully Mason takes liking to Gabby it would just makes things weird. Anyways...this roleplay is gonna last a long while with psychos like us.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah the moment I get access to my laptop there will be a slave tug of war and the bang buddies will probably try to rip each other and each othe's slaves to pieces.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Dreamer hun, What Xander and Annalette got going on, is most definitely not love. So Gabby could start falling for him. He could in turn start fallimg for her then when/if they get 'caught', he could actually realizing he has feelings for her then he like okay so what the deuce am I gonna do about Annalette? *ponders*

We are all Mad Here!

Alice in Wonderland quote Bam! *drops the mic* Peace!

Malice has left the building.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 pm

*deep breaths* Fine, but I like the getting caught idea. I so love drama. And I am not mad more like insane. Or psycho. Or even creative works in this sense. And slave tug of war sounds fun Layla.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 am

That's what I meant by Mad. xD

But o'b'kay'b.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 am

Omg guise omg T___T How could you make another Annalette-hating character, Rawky? How could you? Now I'll have to have Annalette sashay her bitchy ass around Elizabeth. But, as some of you might already know, I'm afraid I must leave this RP *sniffles* because stuff has come up in real life and people are dying. Annalette and Emerald will be out of the way and Chase and Mason can find their inner homosexual and fall in love.

I will miss you all dearly and I would love for Annalette to interact with Elizabeth at least once before she runs off on some revelation whereby she decides to stop an earthquake from destroying half the world and end world hunger after she shaves the whales.

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!