Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

*Smirks* Hello there.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

*Smirks* Hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnappedStitches on Sun May 20, 2007 1:06 pm

Howdy everyone! I'm new here, and I came across this site while browsing for RPG's. I am on a few other sites, and I love RPing, it allows me to go somewhere else far away and I get to meet alot of wicked people!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SnappedStitches
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sun May 20, 2007 2:32 pm

W00t! Welcome, you'll find that pretty much everyone here is very friendly and helpful. Ask anybody for help and they'll almost definitely do everything they can!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun May 20, 2007 2:32 pm

OK I will ask it.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sun May 20, 2007 2:42 pm

Shutup HAL!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sun May 20, 2007 4:22 pm

'lo there, SnappedStitches, and let me be among the first to welcome you to our nice little place here. Kinda small, rather humble (I hope. <_<), but we like to be pretty welcoming and nice and all that good stuff and treat our new members right. So that being said, I'm in charge of cookie making and delivery for new members. You have a favorite?

Also be sure to uh..take a look around and everything, yeah. Have a good time, see what's going on, get into things if you'd like, and just enjoy yourself. If you ever come upon any problems or have any questions or issues or need pretty much anything at all (Seriously, we go the extra mile. <_<) then don't be afraid to ask me or any of our other well-qualified staff and we'll get it taken care of as soon as possible. ^^

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: *Smirks* Hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Sun May 20, 2007 11:40 pm

Welcome to RPGateway. Enjoy your stay. =)

Jader
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

*Smirks* Hello there.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnappedStitches on Mon May 21, 2007 3:35 pm

Wow, I feel so welcome, thank you all! By the way, my fave kind of cookie is peanut butter. =P

SnappedStitches
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.