Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

SNES Gundam Wing: Endless Duel!

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

SNES Gundam Wing: Endless Duel!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:19 am

http://www.geocities.com/mobile_pilot_aarkon/GW.html

Edit: Maybe that'll work.

That's right, I got the ED Emulator, ROM, and English Patch for you all! n_n; Just go to Config. and set the buttons how you want. They have all the Gundams, Mercurius, and Vayeate, Tallgeese, and Epyon.

Also, if you want Epyon, Highlight Tallgeese in Trial and press L(x4), R(x4), L, R, L, R, L, R, L, R. L and R are the triggers not the direction and are defaulty Page Up(L) and Page Down(R).

Y = Weak Hit(Fist/Foot/Gun)
X = Strong Hit(Fist/Foot/Gun)
A = Weak Weapon(Melee)
B = Strong Weapon(Melee)

Down, Forward, (Button) = Special
Down, Forward, Forward, (Button) = Super Special(Meter Use)

*Edit: Added proper attachment, renamed and recompressed. Much better. -Master*
Last edited by Aarkon on Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"How do you know if what you do is Just? Justice without conviction is nothing but acts of Evil!" Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:15 am

Okay, here's a breakdown on everyone.

Deathscythe- Invisible(Invulnerable) while dashing.
Special: Buster Shield, Scythe Twirl
Super Special: Super Scythe Twirl

Shenlong-
Special: Dragon Arm Throw, Super Glaive
Super Special: Flame Thrower

Sandrock-
Special: Throw Heat-Blade
Super Special: Full Scale Attack(Aided by Maganac)

Heavyarms-
Special: Chest Missile
Super Special: Full-Scale Attack

Wing-(Third best)
Special: Rapid Buster Blast
Super Special: Full Buster Blast

Wing Zero-(Best Special)
Special: Rapid Buster Blast, Shield Uppercut
Super Special: Double Buster Blast, Flight Mode Attack

Tallgeese- No Special usage for Special Attack
Special: Dober Gun, Ram
Super Special: Beam Blast(?)

Vayeate-(Way Under Powered)
Special: Heavy Blast
Super Special: Super Blast

Mercurius- (Second only to Epyon)
Special: Shield Whip
Super Special: Electrical Discharge, Super Shield(Invincible)

Epyon- (GODLY)
Special: Head Rush
Super Special: Generator Explosion(Homing)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:19 am

Link no work! Link no work! Page not available! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

Yeah, I'd love to get that from you, but..uh I think you can guess what problem I'm having.

Editness: YEPPERS!!!! IT WORKS NOW!!!!
YAY, I'd hug you but I'm afraid that you'll wrap those bandages around my head again

-.-;;

So you'll just have to settle for my heartfelt thanks!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 am

WOW when I clicked on the link it made me download the game.........Is there something wrong with my computer????

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:08 am

Jonis_Angelus wrote:WOW when I clicked on the link it made me download the game.........Is there something wrong with my computer????

No. O_o; That's what it's there for. To download.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jonis_Angelus on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:29 am

OHHHH!!!!Really????Sorry guys....^_^;I'll be sure to read the whole thing befor I post....

Jonis_Angelus
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:23 am

Its a good game........I can safely say I've already thrown somewhere around twent hours of my life into it.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:53 pm

only 20?? im missing days of my Life to that game >.>

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:45 pm

I remember spending many a day after school playing that game. That and I also played Super Robot Taisen aka Super Robot Wars, a strategy RPG, that is very good, and a recommended try if you take my word for it.

Karaudu
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!