Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

SOF - Ask a Character Thread

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

SOF - Ask a Character Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

NOTE: This game is only open to characters accepted into the RP Shadows of The Forgotten. If you are not a player in the RP, please do not post here. If you would like to play this with your characters, this thread in the Forum Games section is open to all.

Okay guys. I'm putting this up, as promised. It's pretty clear how it works, but let's just add something up here just because. :)

Game is as follows:
- Poster A leaves question
- Poster B answers question in character (with one or all characters, as he/she pleases), and leaves another question.
- Poster C answers Poster B's question in character and leaves another question.
- And so on.

Questions can be related to anything the person wants to ask about. If you want to ask a character about things that wouldn't otherwise exist in the game universe (Harry Potter books, ice cream, The Beatles, or other stuff like that), that's fine. Anything goes. At the same time if the player replying decides to have his character(s) answer to those questions with "I don't know what you are talking about.", it's entirely up to him/her.

EX:

Q: What is your favorite color?

Ali: "Hm... Green, maybe... Or Blue... Either one."

Luckas: "Blood." *grin*

Crys: *laughs* "You're kidding, right?"

With that said, let's us start with something basic:

Q: Do you have a favorite Twin? If yes, who and why?
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Re: SOF - Ask a Character Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Do you have a favorite Twin? If yes, who and why?

Evin: "Of course its Time, but sometimes I don't have the patients for him."

Ella: "Mine is Fire, but mostly because I like summer. I guess..."

Dominic: "Moon. She does the job no one else wants."

Lamya: "The Twins are all simple minded. They can't get their heads out of the boxes that they created. The children of the Twins are the ones who understood. Except for that self-righteous brat."

Alexander: "No one can match War. Most say he was thick headed and was only after blood, but according to the stories told, that bastard understood the art behind the madness."

Q: What is the most soothing sound you can think of?
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Q: What is the most soothing sound you can think of?

Ari: Uh.....water...or the sound of a heart slowly coming to a stop as your jaws are wrapped around the neck of the dee-

Stephan: Ari! Enough, please! Sorry bout her...she's crazy.

Ari: Not true! What would you say!?

Stephan: Something normal...like, Wind through the moutains.

Phantom: Seriously? Wind?

Stephan: What's wrong with wind?!

Kirsten: *yawning* Ok and this is boring. We're done!

Q: What is your favorite animal?
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Q: What is your favorite animal?

Ali: "Birds. I'd say birds of prey if I needed to be more specific than that. But mostly birds in general."

Crys: "Wolves." *snickers* "Shocking!"

Jake: "Shadow. I don't know any other animals that well."

Annie: "I... Don't think I like any animal more than others. They're all adorable in their own particular way... Except maybe spiders... They're everything but adorable."

Luckas: "Anything that isn't a bloody stupid cat."

Sam: *glaring at Luckas* "Cats."

Sean: *sigh* "Bunnies."

Indrani: "What was that Sean?"

Sean: "Wolves. I said Wolves!"

Indrani: "Mhm... Of course." *giggle* "Uhm... Horses."

Dastan: "Lizards."

Q: "If you could have an infinite amount of one single item, what would you choose?"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: "If you could have an infinite amount of one single item, what would you choose?"

Vane: "Arrows! That and a war..."

Veronica: ~Sighs~ "I can't think of an infinite amount of something, and I can't have what I can't think."

Alina: "A man with his hands tied to the feet." ~Giggles as she plays with the sword's hilt~ "I'd spend some nice time with him."

Alisa: "Some sort of black powder that I read in a book, that would make a fiery thing, an explosion maybe? Can't remember the name of it..."

Q: So far, what has been the best time of your lives?

Caelus
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Cae... I'm a bit worried for Luckas now. :P

Caelus wrote:Q: So far, what has been the best time of your lives?

Ali: "So far, that I remember, huh... All the time spent in the forest. Even the worse of days. I can't not miss those days."

Crys: "Childhood." *shrugs*

Jake: "I don't want to talk about it."

Luckas: "Best time for what exactly?" *raises eyebrow* "I don't follow."

Sam: "I'll tell you if you really want to know, but then I'd have to kill you."

Annie: "Hopefully tomorrow." *smiles*

Sean: "My best times... Are mine to keep, and no one else's business."

Indrani: "Training, as a kid."

Dastan: "The best times are the ones you don't remember." *laughs*

Q: "If you could gain the ability of any enlightened character in this RP (or switch it for your own), which would you want?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Q: "If you could gain the ability of any enlightened character in this RP (or switch it for your own), which would you want?

Essence: "Well...I doubt I've met very many enlightened, but If I had to choose....None. If I could give up this gift, I would because the cost may end up being more than I can bare." Pauses, a curious smile curling her lips. "Course...I've heard rumors of people who can go invisible. Now that'd be something..."

Darren: "Any gift that doesn't involve being triggered by touch...Makes dates with the Ladies, not so pleasant..."

Q: "What is your greatest fear?"
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Essence wrote:Q: "What is your greatest fear?"

Ali: "Being alone and homeless, again."

Crys: "Losing myself."

Jake: "Being too late."

Annie: "Losing my faith."

Luckas: "...." *frowns*

Sam: "Fate."

Sean: "All my efforts being meaningless."

Indrani: "Defeat."

Dastan: "Failure."

Q: What do you believe is your worse character flaw?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 pm

I had such a cute answer from Alina and Alisa for Ess' question :P

~Laughs evily at Bird and winks~

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: What do you believe is your worse character flaw?

Veronica: "Be overconfident, surely."

Vane: "A flaw?" ~Thinks for a while~ "Get too excited when interesting things are about to happen... Bad thinks can happen when you don't pay attention, I guess."

Alina: "Be too hasty, I should enjoy my life more..." ~Smiles~ "and make other people's death slower."

Alisa: ~Looks down with a sad look~ "Agreeing with myself that I can't make much..."

Q: What would you do if, one day, the Sun never came out and the Moon reigned forever?

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Caelus wrote:Q: What would you do if, one day, the Sun never came out and the Moon reigned forever?

Essence: "..I would spend more time dancing beneath the stars...hiding in shadows....but as myself and no one else. Night is my favorite time of day, where I feel the most at ease...and I'd get to see Luckas more." Ess giggled. "...And maybe make my trade at candle making? Wax sculptures? No? Whaaaat?"

Darren: "I'd travel East..." *Winks*

Q: If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?"

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Essence wrote:Q: If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?"

Stephan: I'd still be in the Wolf Pack. Shoulda never left. *sighs*

Ari: He's so cute when he does that sigh thingy.

Stephan: Can you please focus Ari?

Ari: Oh yea- hmmm....I wouldnt have murdered my parents

Kirsten: You murded them?!

Phantom: I thought you knew. I'd never have run into Ari.

Kirsten: The hell is going on here?! You knew!!!!

Ari: Kirsten...

Kirsten: I would know about this!!!!

Q: What is your dream home?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm

nibblesnbits wrote: Q: What is your dream home?

Essence: "..Something by a body of water...a lake....the ocean...surrounded by at least three sides...maybe even something high like in a tree...My Oak... *sighs contently*..."Would have to have many bridges connecting the trees..." *smiles*

Darren: "With a pretty brunette....whatever falls upon the horizon..."

Q: If you could only have one out of our five senses, which would it be?"

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Essence wrote: Q: If you could only have one out of our five senses, which would it be?"

Vane: "Sight to shoot... But without audition I couldn't hear people coming... And without touch there's no way I could know that I was with something at hand. What kind of question is that?"

Alisa: "A question that I would make!"

Alina: "Yeah, of course."

Veronica: ~Stays silent~

Q: The World is ending. What would you save and which person would you choose to stay alive with you?

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Caelus wrote:Q: The World is ending. What would you save and which person would you choose to stay alive with you?

Ali: "Oh, Hmm... Well, I suppose I ... Wait... You can't possibly ask me to choose just one of my friends! What kind of a person does that!?"

Crys: "No, no, no... I hate these kinds of questions..." *sigh* "I'm not answering that..."

Jake: *clears throat, looking very uncomfortable* "My sister's locket. Crys."

Annie: "Huh... I'd like to save my favorite book, but I'd say it shouldn't my choice who lives, so I refuse to make that choice."

Luckas: "..." *mumbles incoherently under his breath*

Sam: *just giggles*

Sean: "I have nothing of material importance to me, except maybe my ring. And... I'd I like it if my brother and sister could both live... I don't want to make that choice, so screw it... Let's all die a family." *snickers*

Indrani: "My mother's pendant. I never take it off, so if I live it goes with me. And Dastan, of courses.

Dastan: "I'd save as much booze as possible, because you know... The world is ending, who cares? And of course, Indrani, because someone has to keep me from choking in my own vomit."

Indrani: "I'm sorry, I'd like to change my answer..."

Dastan: *snickers*

Q: Was there someone who you looked up to as a child? If yes, who?"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Blackbird26 wrote:Q: Was there someone who you looked up to as a child? If yes, who?"

Veronica: ~Looks up, frowning, and speaks something incomprehensible. Nods~

Vane: "Yeah, my father, of course!"

Alina: "Alisa, she has been the smartest since I can remember"

Alisa: "Alina, because she was always strong enough to find a way out of bad stuff."

Alina: ~Looks back to Alisa and giggles friendly~

Q: What kind of music do you enjoy the most?

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Caelus wrote:Q: What kind of music do you enjoy the most?

Essence: "....The sound of my father's voice...singing me my mother's lullaby. Nothing is more beautiful or unique...."

Darren: "...Anything with a quick beat to dance to...like the fiddler who use to play at my boxing matches...I use to make a game out of keeping up with the tunes.."

Q: What disgusts you most in life?

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Essence wrote: Q: What disgusts you most in life?

Grim: "In life? How many people must suffer for such a small peace of mind..."

Q: Is there anything specific you'd like to do during your lifetime?

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Seerow wrote:Q: Is there anything specific you'd like to do during your lifetime?

Essence: "...Oh, Many things indeed...Travel everywhere, leave Valcrest, see the ocean, have a house by the water, have a family...." *Clears her throat*
"Not to mention to go on a bloody rampage and take out every child abusing monster I can find...you know, to pass the time..." *>.>*

Darren: "...I would be happy to just have a plan. A goal. Anything at this point that would give me a sense of direction instead of just wandering aimlessly..."

Q: Would you want to know how you are going to die?

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Essence wrote:Q: Would you want to know how you are going to die?

Ali: "Yes. Why not? As long as I still don't know the 'when', Definitely don't want to know the 'when'."

Crys: "I think not. I mean... What for?" *shrugs*

Jake: "Huh... Now that's a complicated question, I mean... If I knew how I was going to die, I could avoid such a thing/situation, and so it might consequently change the actual event of my death to something else entirely. I mean, the possible implicati-" *sighs and shakes head* "I'd say no."

Annie: "Death is already as certain to me as it'll ever get."

Luckas: "I might like to... I have a few suspicions, it'd be amusing if one of them was correct." *chuckles*

Sam: "I know how I'm going to die."

Sean: "I think the question here wouldn't be 'how' as much as it would be 'who'."

Dastan: "Nah."

Indrani: "I don't see how knowing that would be a healthy thing to do in any way."

Q: "What is the one thing/person/situation that can always make you smile no matter what?"

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Blackbird26 wrote: Q: "What is the one thing/person/situation that can always make you smile no matter what?"

Kirsten: Bunnies!

Phantom: Really? Do tell?

*both Stephan and Ari look aswell*

Kirsten: As they're hug by their back legs and cut open to bleed out slowly...that gets me to smile everytime

Ari: I like the white ones, I have no idea what you see in the "black ones with freckles and pink little noses that twitch when you kiss them"!

Kirsten: Shut up Ari!

Phantom: You're such a girl Kirsten.

Kirsten: Oh yea? What do you got?!

Phantom: Trapped in a dark ally with nowhere to go as Wolves are closing in from all sides, only to have vanished before their eyes without so much as a twinge of pain as they all fall one by one to my blade.

Ari: Sean always can make me smile....mostly if I'm Dreaming about kicking his ass though! Not in a weird love way. *cough cough*

Stephan: Salji. That leopard is always doing something to cheer me up...if not her then it's Ari, getting her butt kicked by Sean.

Ari: Hey!
Stephan: You know it's true.
Phantom/ Kirsten: Ari and Sean sitting in a tree kiss-
Ari: Stop it! *morphs into a wolf and eats everybody*

Q: If you could have anyone in the 'world' be your slave who would it be and what would they do?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!