Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sol Under Fire: The Rebellion (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Sol Under Fire: The Rebellion (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:02 pm

OOC Here: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/royal-academy-ooc-t6083.html

Sol Under Fire: The Rebellion

Our story begins in the year 2298, many things have changed since our time. All the planets in our system are colonized, as well as many moons and asteroids. With advances in energy production, medicine and technology over all, humans have become truly united, forgetting past differences that caused war and division, such as race, sex, etc. However, not everything is going well in our wonderful solar system. With the creation of new weapons and fighting machines, along with an increase in political parties against the current government, the system is on the verge of civil war. Rumors of the rebel uprising looms over hopes of a peaceful existence.

With that said, Earth created a training facility in hopes to gain an advantage over the enemy, should war actually break out. A military school of sorts, in place to train the future officers, medics, troops, and pilots of the new age. It was publicly showcased as an distinguished honor to attend and graduate this academy, thus many parents sent their children to become the next class of students at the prized learning facility. However, it's not just loyal subjects of the government attending this school, but also the rebel groups have been infiltrating the academy in hopes of sabotaging the training of their future opposition.

Current Roster:

United Solar Empire:

Walter Barrrecks: William Banks - Royal Guard. (Spec ops, Assassin.)

Ralana: Princess Aurora Von Drake III - 2nd year Officer (Formerly a trooper.)

Tevin: Saien Jameston - 1st year Engineer. MIA

People's Liberation Front of Earth:

Asurai: Ryu Zenex - 1st year Sharpshooter. MIA

Tetrino: Felipe Rodriguez - 2nd Year Engineer/ Medic

The Merchants Union:

Jakob Gray: Eon Drifter - Trainer. (Officer, Trooper.)

Unaffiliated:

Faith: Faith Noelle Blade - 2 year Ace Pilot, Semi Assassin. MIA

Matthias: Matthias O`Morchei... "Cuppy Cake" - ? Trooper. MIA

Gabriel_Whist: Jace Starswarm - 1st year Trooper. IMPRISONED

I declare this thing on like Red Dawn.
Remember the normal rules of RPing, and enjoy yourselves.

One last thing, your first post should either be on the ride there, or getting off the ship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth's only moon rested in orbit around the planet, a place that humans had dreamed to go to for ages. Who would ever have foreseen it becoming a colony of Earth. Construction had finished on the lunar rock to add a new section of that colony, a teaching facility. The Royal Academy of the United Solar Empire was built several years prior to the current date, a military training academy. Never before had a school like this been held in such high regard, but how else would you attract fresh students then to say it was the best.

Bubble shaped structures connected to each other throughout two square miles of land. There were several key areas of the school that were clearly what they were called. The front of the facility was a large hexagonal building, the school logo printed largely on it's roof. Everything branched off of this one area, and was known as the entrance. The interior was much like a town square, and had a smaller building within it for the staff, a vault to keep records and etc..

Off to the right of the hexagon is where the dormitories, hospital, and mess halls are. The dorms had been built to house at least eight hundred people, one hundred of those spots taken up by staff. Each room was standard issue, and could hold two people, three if the school has a couple extra students on certain years. The mess halls were big enough to support three hundred people each, and had a variety of foods, based on every different culture. Other then the normal mess halls, there were private rooms made for the staff. The medical wing off the school was built to house five hundred at a time, and supplied by the Immortal Medical Corporation. Thus, the logo is tattooed around the medical wing, and even named after the company.

Directly behind the hexagon building was the training grounds. Tracks, gyms, firing ranges, armories, classrooms, and just about anything you could think of at an academy. The outside of the facility is used on a daily basis to help the process of training.

On the other side of the hexagon was the hanger, and spaceport. Ships are constantly entering and leaving through here, thus it would be unwise to tread though here without caution. Speaking of the hanger, the new students were arriving in boatloads, ships entering the massive spaceport every 30 minutes or so.
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Sol Under Fire: The Rebellion (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tevin on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Saien couldn't keep the smile from his face when he overlooked the Academy as the transport ship flew past the training facility to the spaceport- after weeks in-transit from the outer reaches of Saturn's patrolled area to here on Earth's moon, seeing the location that was to be his home was invigorating to his system. For him, this was a journey of firsts: the first time away from his family for longer than a week, the first time being able to see with his own eyes the planet where his race originated - that in and of itself was an amazing feeling, to stare upon that blue sphere hovering in the sky! - even the first time he would spent any length of time on a planet rather than aboard a spaceship.

It was a little uncommon for the family of military personnel serving in the Saturn region to spend time on-board as much as he did, but his mother had never been in the greatest of health and was always in and out of the hospital, and it was agreed in his case that staying with his father would be fine. He had grown accustomed to life there, and found great comfort in the artificial gravity and process oxygen that had always defined his existence, and he was comforted that the same would be present here as well.

Saien looked around, noting just how many students there were going to be attending this. It was not surprising that a prestigious academy such as this would draw in many students from around the solar system, and he spent a few minutes trying to guess what place the people who sat near him came from. Some were easy to tell by the clothes they wore - fashion would always be a universal tool of recognition - while others like himself were already in clothes fitting the training programs they were about to enter, making it impossible to tell from looks. Unfamiliar accents buzzed throughout the cabin as students talked excitedly to each other, fading into a dull background noise that he did not attempt to decipher into individual voices. It was a comforting sound, and he let it lull out a content sigh from between his lips.

He opened the computer in his arm as the ship swooped around the academy one last time to make its landing, snapping a few pictures with the installed camera; he wanted to always be able to remember what it looked like his first time seeing it from above. Saien saw a pair of girls pointing at his arm and talking excitedly to each other, and he had to keep himself from grinning like an idiot; it still wasn't a common modification, even the basic version that had been installed initially and replaced by him, and was something of a point of pride to him because of it. It was something that defined him, proved that he was different that those around him...and was just plain cool. Swiveling the screen towards the girls, he took a picture of them, giving them a wink as he showed it to them from across the transport- that earned him a few squeals of excitement and more chatter between them.

Definitely, he thought to himself, I am going to enjoy being here.
"To live by the sword is to die by the arrow."- Any archer
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."- Clarke's Third Law
"What the hell did you use?" "Just your standard issue big gun."
"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice. If the dolls also had voices, they would have screamed, 'I didn't want to become human.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tevin
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 am

ā€What do you mean I have to go to an Academy? That shitā€™s not for me. I refuse to go. If you send me, Iā€™ll just disappear.ā€

ā€Shut your mouth and listen carefully Faith Blade. If you do not go to this academy and better yourself, you are going to rot in a jail cell. This is for your own good. You have potential, you just need to apply yourself and realize you can make something of yourself. Do something useful with your skills.ā€

ā€œIf I do thisā€¦ you wipe my record clear, right? Thatā€™s the only deal I will accept.ā€

ā€Ms. Blade, you know I cannot do that without permission from my boss. Weā€™ll see how you do. However, if you get yourself into trouble, no one will be there to protect you. Youā€™ll be on your own. Do you understand?ā€

ā€œYes, Iā€™m not stupid, you know.ā€

Tapping her fingers against governmental shuttle she had been forced upon, Faith hummed under her breath. Unsure which was more ridiculous; the fact that she had gotten caught or the idea of going to some snooty academy, Blade closed her golden-speckled ocean blue eyes in order to block out everything going on around her. It wouldnā€™t be long before they reached the Royal Academy of the United Solar Empire, was at, which was both a blessing and a punishment. The idea of being able to start over so to speak appealed to her, but something told the orphan the authority figures at the Academy would know exactly who she was. At least the students wouldnā€™t have a clue as to who Faith truly was although rooming with some bitch might put a damper on her illusion. She missed her family, especially Matty and Aurora and that didnā€™t help her attitude one bit. It didn't matter that this was her second year, because the past was still strong in her memories. The same speech went through her head the year before and it probably would each time she was forced to return to the academy.

ā€Weā€™re here, Ms. Blade. Disembark, now.ā€

ā€œGlad to see youā€™re pleasant as always, Andrew. Give my love to your family. Oh wait, youā€™re divorced. Later!ā€

Walking out of the shuttle, Faith made her way through the crowd. It was difficult not to go back for her baggage, but she had been told five times that to do so wasnā€™t acceptable and that they would be taken to her room. Narrowing her eyes as she shifted through the crowd, the teen followed the freaks to where they were being herded. Once again starting to hum as she was shown where to go, the lithe female headed over to where the other students were at and scanned over her competition with distain. Sighing, she ran a few fingers through her faintly wavy blonde locks, pushing the loose strands behind her ears. Bits of her bangs slid across the small scar on her right brow, hiding it for only a moment. It was easy to ignore the slight bickering coming from the others and instead, the exotic female waited with forced patience for the rest of the kids to get there.

ā€œWowā€¦ this is so thrilling. I canā€™t believe these idiots are actually excited about it.ā€

Trying to keep her mind from wandering back to the night she was taken from her family and friends, Blade instead tried to study the mannerisms and skills of the others. Wearing a uniform wasnā€™t exactly her type of thing and more than likely, it would remain in her closet to collect dust. At the moment she was wearing a tight fitting, curve flattering strapless black dress that rested just barely below her thighs. The dress showed off the kanji tattoo on her right upper arm, the initials around it just as visible. It unfortunately also showed off the small scar spanning across the middle of her right arm and the three tiered diamond pendant, which was hanging from a silver chain. During the week though, she would probably be wearing a tank and shorts or jeans. Screw the uniform, it was for pussies and whipped little boys and girls. Tapping the toe of her black thigh high boots, the seventeen year old was glad the five inch chunky heels gave her a bit of height to see all over although she already stood at 5ā€™11. Fiddling a bit with the butterfly on her silver thumb ring before messing with her silver watch, she realized she was bored. Pulling silver sunglasses down over her eyes, the teen wished the reflective metallic blue shades were black to match her outfit. Perhaps that could be changed eventually.

ā€œCan we get on with our lives already? This is such a waste of my time!ā€
"...la maniĆØre vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de mĆ©tal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Eon's ship, as incredibly fast as it was, drifted lazily at several miles an hour through space. Eon was once again, asleep at the cockpit. But he had been smart enough to anchor outside of Earth's orbit. He awoke with a start, the radio blaring out. The academy was contacting him. Again.

Mr. Drifter, you do realize you need to get over here within two hours?

"Eh... what? What? Oh. Yeah. Right. I'll get there soon." Eon said sleepily, pressing the com button. He had spent the night before repairing his hull over at the Helion Base. While it might have been free, he did it himself. And it took a while, too. He probably had been sleeping for three hours before the school decided it would be dandy to send him a hello.

We're not paying you for nothing, you know. We have many more willing yet less skilled trainers. If you want to be paid and not replaced, I suggest you getting your ass in gear. I swear you UOM guys are so lazy.

"I said I was coming, just calm down. I'll teach your damn students if you just let me be." The tired Eon slammed down the microphone and let out a sigh.

Eon rand a hand over his unshaven face. He wasn't very professional looking but that would work in his favor. Hands back on the controls, Eon engaged the engines and headed towards the academy at top speed. The hasty little battleship went incredibly fast. At his current speed it would only have been a matter of minutes getting onto the Moon. As it got bigger, one could tell the moon had been colonized rather easily by the time Earth had the first Oil Panic... that was years ago, only to be found in the textbooks. But it was still part of history.

Dodging a few satellites, Eon touched down on the main landing pad, where he decided it would be fine to take a little bit longer to nap. The mercenary's head drooped slightly as he fell asleep. He'd be teaching snotty kids in an hour, so he had time to sleep.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:06 pm

It was painful on board the shuttle, interestingly enough, William was with a group of whiny little emos. Their richer than rich parents decided that their children should be taught to fight for the Empire, but none of the little brats had the spirit to do so. It was hard enough not to beat the piss out of them, crying about how they missed their bitchy friends. Luckily for William, he had something else to think about. He ran his fingers through hair as he thought. ... Thank god I got my Fade cut before leaving... These assholes would take it all of if I asked...

Last night...

"Alright kid, you finally made it to solo missions with no supervision... but don't you dare get cocky, remember who has been left in your care." The man in front of William had taken care of him ever since the "accident" as the media released it. This Royal Guard captain was simply amazed what had been spawned from his efforts as a mentor. His student listened intently, and seemed as if he only cared about the mission about to be given to him. "You are to ensure that Princess Von Drake stays out of harms way while remaining undercover. She will be accompanied by us on the trip to the school. Keep your distance for a little while. We will inform her to pretend she does not know you until you meet within school grounds. You are to limit your use of you abilities. Failure is not an option.... And one more thing. I'm sure I don't have to go over your health class with you, your body is changing in weird ways still, you're taking interest in girls... If you touch the Princess in any way, I will castrate you. Just keep that in mind." He had a smile as he said this.

The ship had landed, which made William stand up tiredly, and push his way to the front of the line to get off the stupid thing. All he needed was already delivered to his room next to Aurora's, something that the Guard had taken care of for him to make his job easier. The crowd outside was even worse, all moving like sheep. One person in the crowd caught his eyes, a girl in a black dress. The sight a beautiful girl made him act much like other boys would. He checked his uniform, making sure it was neat and tidy, and then put his cap on. Sure that he looked somewhat attractive, he tried to get closer to her, pushing through the kids in his way. When he finally was next to her, something was all too familiar,but he couldn't figure what. He tried not to make eye contact with her, that might have made him look creepy. What was troubling for William was the fact someone else noticed him trying to get closer to the girl, and followed him. Being the bully this kid was, he planned on making things hard for William. He merely shoved William into the girl. He was sent a couple inches to the side, and bumped into her.
"Ow... what the hell was that abou-" He shut up immediately when his memory came back to him. Getting a glance at her face, there was no way he couldn't have known. " Faith...? How-? What-? When-? Who-?Why-?" He must have seemed like a babbling idiot.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asurai on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 am

fRyu was laying down on the back seat of the transport ship he was on so that no one could sit with him. He was wearing his black trench coat, which got him into a bit of trouble with the guards while getting on the ship. No doubt once he got there that'd cause even more trouble, though he didn't seem to care. He had a bored expression on his face and was watching the various people on the ship chit chat and such. He noticed that pretty much everyone on the ship was pretty much a rich kid. This kind of annoyed him. He muttered to himself, "Bah. Damn rich kids and their friggin' egos."

It was a few hours before the ship finally landed. The intercom of the ship turned on and the voice of the pilot came out of it, "We have arrived at our destination. Please exit the vessel in an orderly fashion." Ryu stood up and grinned a bit, "Looks like it's time for the show to begin." He chuckled a bit. He then started to make his way to the front of the transport ship to exit it, pushing anyone in his way out of the way. As he got to the exit of it, one of the guards stationed by the exit said something about his trench coat and how he couldn't wear it while on campus and only while in the dorms.

"And if I don't wanna comply?" Ryu said. The guard responded, "Well then, you're out of luck, 'Pal'. Because you're not getting off of this ship until you put on your proper uniform." Ryu growled, he hated having to listen to other people's orders. But he knew he had to follow through with his mission. He sighed, he knew he had too. As he took his trench coat off he glared at the guard and said, "You owe me." As he started to walk out the ship, he tossed the jacket to the guard, "Now put that with my luggage monkey boy." He chuckled at this with a grin.

As he exited the ship he saw everyone gathering, he went and joined them, though opting to stay in the back as to not be near anyone. He yawned lazily, not seeming to care about anyone here. "Ugh. How boring. These losers are gonna kill me out of boredom." He said this out loud, not seeming to care if anyone heard him or not.

Asurai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Blue eyes looked out the black tinted windows of [i]ā€˜The Athenaā€™[/i], one of many of the space transports held by the royal family. The teenage girl leaned back into the leather seat of the transport still looking over the academy with a heavy sigh while she played idly with a long white cigarette between her fingers. The Princess had been trying her hardest to kick the nasty habit, but she couldnā€™t let go of them completely just yet. She needed to had the death sticks close to her body for some reason. Perhaps it was rebellion, the memories, or well the plain old addiction itself. More than likely it was the later.

As the transport landed the princess looked away from the window and to the passenger cabin itself. The cabin itself of course was not like the others that common students would have, it was massive, with holo screens, internet, and even a drink station. The main thing it lacked was other humans making it quite barren. She looked up a head at the door to the pilotā€™s cabin. The princess had thought about going in there to bug the men, but for some reason this transport ride seemed much more solitary. It was her second year at the Academy, and now she was with the rank as officer. Her childhood was slipping through her fingersā€¦

Aurora shook her head smirking slightly to herself, ā€œYouā€™re being sillyā€¦ā€ The teenager muttered before going to open a compact looking at her refection while going to put on a fresh coat of lip gloss. ā€œBeautifulā€¦ā€ The Princess smirked to herself before hearing door to the transport open. Quickly turning the girl stood up pulling down on her black skirt a bit before walking out of the door.

Of course the princess heard a few shouts and whispers from various students there seeing the different transports that landed and only one opening. Oddly enough though there werenā€™t any body guards surrounding the Princess. A bit cocky of the royal family, but Aurora rather liked her appearance of freedom. Most of the men who were loading up her bags were part of the secret service for the family. Smiling at various students the purple haired teenager walked through her peers. Aurora was already wearing one of her uniforms, black skirt, black and blue corseted tank, and her purple officerā€™s jacket that was open. So the Jacket was the only thing that was a normal part of her uniform, but heck Aurora couldnā€™t help the fact she had to change things at least clothing wise.

While the Princess was making her way through the crowd and ignoring the hushed whispers behind her back she noted Will getting shoved into a blonde haired girl. Biting her lip the woman let out a low whistle knowing that the result of this wouldnā€™t turn out very good. But, then when she noticed the woman was Faith of all people Aurora started to run as best she could in her heels, ā€œFaith Darling! Are you alright? Oh my word!ā€ Really Aurora didnā€™t like playing the game that she didnā€™t know Will since it seemed so fake to her, but whatever. Instead of reaching out for Faith though Aurora kept her distance a bit knowing her friends reactions to people surprising her, ā€œFaith Iā€™m sure it was an accident.ā€ She glanced over at Will, ā€œRight...?"
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Like most of the time when something wasnā€™t going her way or she was in the middle of a humdrum meeting, Faith went inside of herself to focus on more important things. In a different dimension, she was still together with her gang family, Aurora was still happy with Matty, and of course Caleb. There wasnā€™t any fighting going on and for the first time everything was how it was supposed to be. A soft smile crossed her face for a mere second before it disappeared behind a blank visage. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see someone approaching her location, which irritated her beyond belief. She spent most of the first year ensuring that no one messed with her other than Aurora of course. It was hilarious meeting her old bud at the academy and rooming with her was even better. There had been no sight of the Princess thus far, but the girl loved to have dramatic entrances. Pushing a few strands of hair out of her face, Blade couldnā€™t help but smirk at a remark that a student with crimson eyes spoke with upmost resentment.

"Ugh. How boring. These losers are gonna kill me out of boredom."

Leaning forward a little, she peered at the man, noting he had long black hair that was incredibly wild. He seemed to have the same demeanor as Faith, which proved to be most interesting. That was someone she definitely was going to have to get to know. Returning her attention to the individual that was nearing her position, Faith took in his appearance much like she did the last teen. He stood taller than her, but it couldnā€™t have been that much more. He had brown hair and though he tried to keep from maintaining eye contact with her, she could tell he had light green eyes. There was something about him that seemed so familiar, but whatever it was seemed to be evading her. Shaking her head, she returned her attention to the other students, listening to the latest gossip and nervous chatter from the first years.

Moronsā€¦

Snorting, Faith had only seconds to react when a body was suddenly shoved into her. Snapping her attention towards the individual that hit her, she realized it was the brown haired male that had been approaching her previously. Shoving him out of the way, she grabbed the bully that did the pushing and slammed him up against the wall. Without even hesitating, the warrior rammed her knee up into his groin with a force to be reckoned with. Her left hand kept them man from falling to the ground, which he undoubtedly wanted to do. Bringing her right hand around, which was already clenched in a fist, Faith slammed it into his gut, causing another groan to erupt from his mouth. Dropping him down to the ground, a cruel smirk found its way across her face before disappearing into a deep void. Once again returning her attention towards the babbler, Blade deciphered what was said.

"Ow... what the hell was that abou- Faith...? How-? What-? When-? Who-?Why-?"

Go figure he still had the motor skills of a two year old. Rolling her golden-speckled ocean blue eyes, she was about to respond when the student from before tried to attack her. Sliding out of the way, she smacked him across the back of the hand, sending him back down to the ground. Apparently he was having studpiditus because he wasnā€™t giving up. Leaping up into the air, she gave him a hard roundhouse kick to the chest, which naturally sent him sprawling across the ground. This time, it took a bit longer to get up and he was almost standing when someone shouted her name.

ā€œFaith Darling! Are you alright? Oh my word!ā€

Shifting her gaze towards the person who had shouted her name, Faith grinned widely. Pushing threw the crowd was none other than Aurora Von Drake. The girl might have been a princess, but she was a normal everyday pain in the ass to Faith. Wrapping her arms around her, Blade hugged her dear friend tightly. It was definitely good to see the girl and for a moment she forgot someone was trying to kick her ass. Glancing over her shoulder, she realized the thug had disappeared, which was the best thing to do, for him. Turning her attention back to Aur, the blonde hugged her again and shrugged towards Will as if to say she didnā€™t care if he bumped into her, this time.

ā€œItā€™s not a problem, but if it happens again, Iā€™ll put his testicles in a jar to keep on my shelf along with the others, understand?"

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:56 am

The fight in front of William had occurred quickly, and it was almost mid evil. This made him laugh on the inside, but he had to maintain he was nothing but a simple student, thus he made a gulping noise. It had been ages since he had seen Faith... and her violence. She had finished the entire bit with a threat in his direction. What made Will snap at attention was the sight of Aurora. His mission finally started now. "Understood Miss Blade. I never thought I'd see you again... I see brute force is still on your side... Trust me when I say that I don't plan on bumping into you again.." He had a forced smile. "A word of advice though... they've been hiring new teachers, you might want to consider who will be coming to bust up your fights..."

Now that he said his words to Faith, Will turned to his master. He pulled his cap off and took a bow to her, continuing the act. "Greetings M'Lady, I can't believe I'm in the presence of of our beautiful princess. My name is William... Might I escort you and your lovely friend to the Welcome back Ceremony?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asurai on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:29 am

"Bah. How boring. I can't believe I had to come here. This place is full of nothing but chumps." He had watched the fight that was going on from a distance, but didn't seem very interested in it. He shook his head, "Guess I better just get this over with." He started to walk more into the crowd, he saw a man bowing to a woman. He walked by them, though on the way bumping into the girl the man bowed too with his shoulder. Making her stumble forward a step or two. He continued on his way. Though looking back at them out of the corner of his eye to see if anything were to happen from what he just did.

Asurai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 pm

It was rather easy for William to here some emo as he thought complain about being at the academy. It was getting old to him, hearing these brats complain about how hard it was to have to go here, or how boring it was to "have" to be here. He had a feeling he was about to loose his mind if he heard any more of them. What really sizzled his blood happened soon after.

One of these whimpering jerk had barged right on through, and had almost plowed Aurora over. He immediately dashed over to her side and caught her just in case, a small wind generated by his speed. His hands were on her forearms and he whispered "Are you okay Aurora?" He let go before he got his answer, looking at the filth that dare bump into the Princess without even a simple sorry.

In an instance, Will dashed behind the boy, grappled both of his arms, pulled them behind the boy's back, and turned him around to face Aurora. " Excuse me, but it's very impolite to push a lady... I want you to give her an apology."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asurai on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:30 am

Ryo simply laughed at this, "And why the hell would I do that?" He slyly and easily got his hands free from the boy's grip. He grinned a bit, "She was in my way, so she should be the one apologizing to me. Besides, I don't give a damn about politeness." He was already bored with them, though, they seemed a bit different then the rest, "In any case, you guys are boring." He turned around as if to leave, though he glanced back at the boy that had grabbed him, he grinned a bit more. "I'll let you know one thing though in advance. I'm not like the others here." He made sure to make direct eye contact, to show he was quite serious. He started to walk away, he said to himself, "Well, looks like things just got a bit more interesting."

Asurai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Aurora laughed when Faith hugged her and equally returned it to her friend both times. ā€œI brought a lovely scarf to cover them up with too when we have guests over.ā€ The princess smirked looking over at Will as he put on the little ā€˜I donā€™t know who you are actā€™ and bowed to her. Yes, it was a bit over dramatic, but a little cute at the same time. Letting go of Faith the princess raised a brow looking down at Will about to say something when some guy shoved through them and into her arm. Because of Auroraā€™s biomodā€™s though she had been expecting the hit so she just took a step back for balance.

The teenager really could care a less if someone shoved in her way, its not like it hadnā€™t happened ever before in her life. Heck she had been a ā€˜club kidā€™ and been in more than a couple of mosh pits. When Will took her arm Aurora nodded, ā€œYeah Iā€™m fineā€¦ā€ Her voice trailed though when Will grabbed the other guy behind the arms and made him face her. The Princess didnā€™t really like the way the seen was unfolding there and just looked at the guy before going to take Faithā€™s arm. ā€œHis rudeness isnā€™t my concernā€¦ā€ The Princess muttered going to drag her friend away from the scene not bothering to even ask for an apology or listen to what the man was going to save for herself. Aurora didnā€™t really care what he said to be honest, and it wasnā€™t that big of a deal to her. ā€œSo Faithā€¦your coming this time to the welcoming ceremony right? Because you shouldā€¦ā€ The girl smirked a bit waiting for Will to come after them since she knew he would with out her having to order him. "I have the perfect dress for you Faith darling...got it from Angelo himself!" Angelo was a famous clothing designer back on earth.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:27 pm

It wasnā€™t really her fault that she was so threatening towards those that she was not close to, but it wasnā€™t like she tried to be friendlier. The ex-gang leader didnā€™t see the point, especially after everything that had happened in her life over the last 15 years. However it was people like Aurora, Matty, and her strange acquaintance that made her personality shift into a friendly, easy-going teen. However, that could be turned on and off, even with those three individuals around. Grinning as Aurora hugged her tightly, she felt a years worth of anger slip away into the depths of her soul. However, Will spoke and brought back a touch of that anger, which was apparent in the gaze she was giving the man.

"Understood Miss Blade. I never thought I'd see you again... I see brute force is still on your side... Trust me when I say that I don't plan on bumping into you againā€¦ A word of advice though... they've been hiring new teachers, you might want to consider who will be coming to bust up your fights..."

Laughing quite loudly and not necessarily in a joyful manner, Faith couldnā€™t help but roll her eyes. If he thought that the new teachers gave her a fright, he was sadly mistaken. There were new teachers last year and she managed just find in regards to how many fights she got into. Watching with an arched brow as Will bowed to Aurora; Faith couldnā€™t hold back the snicker. He was such a brown-nosing mamaā€™s boy! Returning her attention to her bud, she was about to say something when the black haired male that had been bitching about things being boring walked smack into her as if he owned the hallway. Before she could help it, a snarl was already forming deep in her throat and bubbled out of her mouth. However, before she could do anything, Will was taking care of the problem. It seemed strange to see him acting so manly and without even thinking about it or realizing it, she smarted off a rather rude and sarcastic remark.

ā€œWow! When did you grow a pair of balls Will?ā€

The boy who had been grabbed laughed and after indicating that she should be the one apologizing, Blade cracked her knuckles and stepped forward a little bit. She was about to rearrange this dudeā€™s face and the previous thoughts about wanting to know more about him was suddenly gone. However, before she even had a chance to break his nose, he started to talk away while muttering about things being a bit more interesting. If he planned on messing with Aurora, he would find that to be a large, painful mistake, she would make sure of that. Blinking to find that her arm now had an Aurora attached to it, Faith allowed herself to be pulled away from the two boys. The Princess definitely hadnā€™t changed, which relieved the blonde quite a bit.

ā€œSo Faithā€¦your coming this time to the welcoming ceremony right? Because you shouldā€¦ I have the perfect dress for you Faith darling...got it from Angelo himself!"

Pulling away from Aurora, Faith leaned against the wall with one foot flat against the surface, which made her knee jut out a bit. Closing her eyes for a moment, she debated on how to answer that question without pissing off Aurora or ruining her image. Of course Aurora had a dress for her; she had one last year too. Fortunately, the chum took no for an answer, but something in her eyes indicated that it wouldnā€™t be that simple this time. Taking in a deep breath, she fiddled a little with the three tiered diamond pendant before finally sliding her sunglasses to the top of her head, showing off her baby blues.

ā€œIf it has a lot of ruffles and girly shit, you can count me out. Iā€™ll wear jeans or something else. I suppose Iā€™d better go this year to keep you in line.ā€

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:53 pm

"What a fucking dick..." William let the boy go, it was pointless to continue. Apparently he wasn't hugged enough as a child. He let it passed and calmed himself for the next issue to deal with. Faith may have been friends with Aurora, but she still showed no love to the guard. He heard her little comment. " You know, I've tried nothing but be nice to you in the past, but you still have some distaste for me... What did I do to deserve your anger? Fuck it, you're not going to answer me... I should know that by now."

After his mini speech, William waited behind Aurora for his orders, surveying the crowd for anymore assholes.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:46 pm

"Sheesh." Jace said, sitting with his left leg twisted sideways sitting on his raised right knee, as he leaned against the side wall. "Did I really need a prison escort?" He asked, lighting another cigarette and puffing on it as the small prison ship took him down to the Royal Academy. I guess thats what I get from trying to run off with The Bloody Bones even after my parents enlisted me. He thought. He couldn't help it though. He loved his gang, they were like family. A band of brothers. And yeah, they may have committed some crimes, but at least they treated him as an equal. Everywhere else he was treated with far to much politeness and undeserved respect. Comes with the territory I 'spose. What else should I expect with both my parents being on the Parlimentary Council of Earth? Maybe it'll be diffirent off that planet. FINALLY. I'm getting off that planet. I guess thats the one perk of coming to this interstellar hell hole.

The ship finally landed, and two guards opened his travelling cell's door from the outside, the left hurting his eyes, and prompting him to push his shades up over his eyes. Hauling himself to his feet he looked down at his clothes. He couldn't technically be punished for dress code violation. He was wearing the uniform, just... with some modifications. He wore the white dress shirt untucked, and the sleeves rolled to above the elbow, and his tie, looser than technically allowed hung from his neck like a blood red noose. On his right arm he wore a leather wrist cuff, with metal studs. And from his black dress slacks hung from a wallet chain. Of course, black combat boots weren't exactly regulation, but he thought they completed the late 1970's "punk" style quite while.

As he walked off the ship his swagger turned into a stagger. He was more hung over than he thought. One of the guards reached for his arm to guide him to the Welcoming Ceremony. "I got it!" Jace snapped, pulling his arm away. Flicking the cigarette butt to the ground, and scaring several loser preps in the crowd, he stomped on it, and resuming his swagger, continued on his merry way to the ceremony. He knew he didn't have to worry about possessions, the guards would carry his bags. Pulling a metal flask from his back pocket he unscrewed the top and took a swill of the deep amber liquid referred to as Stars Blood for its empowering burn. "Agh." He rasped with pleasure thinking, Lets get this over with.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:04 pm

"Guten tag !*reeeeek*" A German voice rang loudly over the school's intercom speakers. "Oh dear, hold on vhile I adjust ze mic...*reeeessskskkssssp*" After a couple odd noises, the intercom was quieter. " I'm your Chief of medical staff, Hans Barrecks. I'm sorry to report zis, but several of your new instructors are... vell, zey aren't ready at ze moment. Ze ceremony vill be in an hour. Dress for ze occasion, chances are your principle vill be less of a hard ass on you... Auf Wiedersehen." The tall figure took his finger off of the mic, running a hand through his average sized blond hair. Hans was a hired scientist from IM corps, much like his ancestor, Walter. The IM patch was sewed on the right shoulder of his white lab coat.

Hans was asked to wake the "teachers", hired mercs like him. Those lazy fucks couldn't get out of bed? He approached the leader of the group's ship, kicking the door as hard as he could. "Eon, wake ze fuck up, you und your men have an hour to get to ze ceremony."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Eon heard a clanging on the hatch of his ship. What the hell.... Waking up and rubbing his eyes, he realized what time it was. "Oh shit."

He opened the hatch to see the fairly tall Hans, chief of medical staff. "What ceremony?"

Eon fixed his brown hair, and adjusted his belt before stepping out of the ship. "What ceremony?! You realize all I brought for civilian clothing are jeans and t-shirts, and that's just a few pairs... you travel light in something as small as this." He took one glance at the ship and then at Hans.

"Who the fuck are you again?"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:13 am

Aurora couldnā€™t help the fact that she squealed like a school girl and hugged her best friend, ā€œNo ruffles! Itā€™s very sexy and yet not slutty either! And I promiseā€¦I wonā€™t sneak anythingā€¦ā€ She coughed. ā€œWell you know.ā€ Letting go of Faith Aurora blinked several times in shock at Willā€™s rather blunt comments, ā€œWillā€¦ā€ Her voice trailed as she went to face him a bit. Alright so for one it was shocking simply because Will had never stood up for himself to Faith before and well because he had taken what her friend said in the wrong way. Coughing Aurora put a hand over her mouth thinking, ā€œWilliamā€¦Faith was giving you a complementā€¦trust me. Sheā€™s impressed.ā€ Aurora looked back at her friend, ā€œArenā€™t you Faith?ā€

Smirking a bit more Aurora took her friendā€™s arm as the announcement played over head. The princessā€™ eyes went wide at that, ā€œAn hour! Shit! Come on we have to go!ā€ Pulling Faith with her she looked back at Will, ā€œCome on Willā€¦I do hope you have decent clothes for this!ā€ Aurora didn't have time to notice anyone now. She needed to get herself and two other people ready in time! In time meaning fashionably late...

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:33 am

Jace wondered through the crowd, trying to get lost in it, but peoples eyes still followed him, watching the kid with the prison escort. "God." He thought. "Off to a bad start already, huh? I wish some of the guys were here. This is gonna be just like school before I met Crow. I hope I can make a couple friends at least." Looking through the crowd he saw very few students who broke the preppy look, and almost none who were in such blatant unncompliance as he. His hair stood out quite a bit, as did his piercings, and the way he wore his uniform.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!