Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood of The Wolf

Solar Relationships

a part of “Blood of The Wolf”, a fictional universe by Sanarith.

{REVIVAL|| OPEN SPACES} 100 years ago, two Wolfblood packs formed in Redbrook, England. Living in peace, only one thing can break that uneasy peace: Murder, Hunters, and betrayal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood of The Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Solar Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF%20HERE[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr]

[center][img]NAME[/img]

[size=140][font=centaur]Age | Pack | 4 Personality Traits[/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=centaur][size=100][color=#BFBFBF]◑[/color]= Neutral | [color=#FFBF80]☺[/color]= Friends[/size] |[color=#008000]☠[/color] = Enemies : Rivals | [color=#FF8080]ღ[/color] = Hooked up with/Attracted to | [color=#800000]♡[/color] = Crush | [color=#800000] ♥[/color] = Love or significant other

[hr][/hr]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/blood-of-the-wolf/characters/fallon-devereaux]Fallon Devereaux[/url]
"Character Opinion"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/blood-of-the-wolf/characters/lily-swales]Lily Swales[/url]
"Character Opinion"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/blood-of-the-wolf/characters/zach-rose]Zach Rose[/url]
"Character Opinion"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/blood-of-the-wolf/characters/scarlett-elisabeth-rose-ellingston]Scarlett Ellingston[/url]
"Character Opinion"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/blood-of-the-wolf/characters/jonathan-smarkk]Jonathan Smarkk[/url]
"Character Opinion"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/blood-of-the-wolf/characters/cheyanne-martin]Cheyanne Martin[/url]
[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Solar Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Zach Rose | 18 | Solar | Lonely, Shy, Quiet, Suspicious

= Neutral | = Friends | = Enemies : Rivals | = Hooked up with/Attracted to | = Crush | = Love or significant other

Fallon Devereaux
"♥ I don't really talk to her much. I'm scared she might find out because when I ran into dad, he went ballistic, trying to kill me! I just need the right moment in time to tell her because she will eventually find out, wether I'm still in the pack or not."

Lily Swales
"☺ We get along fine, although I think she's onto me and my secret so I may have to ask her to keep it secret too. Overall, she is true to her job of keeping valuble things safe."

Zach Rose
"◑ I get along fine with myself but I feel bad for leaving them when I turned. It had to be done for their protection but I feel there could've been another way."

Scarlett Ellingston
"◑ She pokes around at everything she sees that she doesn't know! It's quite creepy but at least she doesn't investigate the same thing about a thousand times every day."

Jonathan Smarkk
"☺ He may seem nasty but you just need to get on his good side. He's actually a quite alright and I respect him. He deserves to be beta and possibly alpha later on."

Cheyanne Martin
"☠ She just gets on my nerves. Where does she get all of these stupid jokes that nobody really laughs at except herself? How exactly can someone that immature become the beta of a pack? Some of us are way older and would be better at being a beta than her, not incluing me."
Da Baby Panda Is In The House!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Age 17 | Pack Solar Wolfblood | Quiet, Strict, Safe, Unpredictable

= Neutral | = Friends | = Enemies : Rivals | = Hooked up with/Attracted to | = Crush | = Love or significant other

Fallon Devereaux
"I suppose I should consider her my Rival but even if I take over I'll still respect everything she's done so far. To be honest I think she's a very swell leader."

Lily Swales
"Who? I'm just kidding Lily's okay I guess. I don't Know much about her is all."

Zach Rose
"Suck up but he's still okay so I won't hold it against him."

☺/ღScarlett Ellingston
"She's cute but Who knows what's going to happen. With my luck it'll be me against the world."

Jonathan Smarkk
"I love this guy! He's a hard worker and loves to laugh!"

Cheyanne Martin

"I love her jokes but I don't know her enough to love her romantically."
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Sixteen| Solar Alpha | Sweet Natured, Intelligent, Skittish, Trustworthy, Cheerful

Fallon Devereaux
"I'm chasing perfection. It's hard when you are always critiquing yourself, and although I do love myself, I'm always striving for that extra little thing."
Fallon always wants to be the best person she can be, lead the pack in the best way she possibly can. Her father had told her of the past Alphas that had failed, and it had always made her strive to be better. She likes who she is, but she can seem to come off critical to others.

Lily Swales
"At least, I hope we're friends."
Fallon can be a little... wary... of Lily. She comes off as extremely cold to Falle, but, of course, Fallon always tries her best with her. She understands that it must be hard for her to adjust, even now, because it's a big thing to have a parent (or even both of them) taken away, and have unexplainable things happen to your body. Fallon remains supportive, but when Lily is in the mood to take it.

Zach Rose
"I...Why do you seem familiar to me?
Fallon recognizes him from somewhere, but she can't remember where from. Was it a dream? Someone from school? Was he on the ice at figure skating one time? Whatever it was, she knows him from somewhere, and it creeps her out a little bit. She's not sure whether she trusts him or not, but she will extend a hand to him if he needs it.

Scarlett Ellingston
"We're the same age, we go to school together, we're in the same class at school... How can we not be best friends?"
Fallon and Scarlett are extremely close friends; they are in the same class at school, and spend practically all of their time together. She trusts her enough to speak to her about her problems, and she hopes the feeling is mutual.

Jonathan Smarkk
"Although he's really strict, and makes sure my decisions are done, I don't think I can trust him. I've heard whispers that he plans to take over from me, and I'm not too keen on letting that happen."
Fallon IS grateful that he has the severity to enforce her decisions when she isn't being taken seriously, but deep down, she doesn't really trust him all that well. She wants to do the best she can for her pack, and when that challenge comes, she knows she can't back down or lose. She hopes it doesn't come to that. {WIP}

Cheyanne Martin
"Even though she's a little bit older than I am, we're still extremely close. She hangs around with me and Scarlett, and lightens things up considerably. She's awesome!"
Fallon adores the way Cheyanne can lighten up any mood. The way she acts just generally puts Fallon in a good mood, and she trusts her beta with her life. She spends almost as much time with her as she does with Scarlett.
Last edited by Sanarith on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:32 pm

17 | Solar | Silly, Flirtatious, Protective, Stubborn

Fallon Devereaux
☺☺"Fallon is really cool. She actually appreciates my jokes and likes having me around. I really consider a close friend as well as my alpha."

Lily Swales
☺◑"Lily is a pretty cool girl. I don't know her that well though to say we are friends. But when we are left alone together, its not awful."

Zach Rose
◑☠ "It's like he walks around with a stick up his butt. He doesn't find my jokes funny and I don't even think he likes having me around. All I am trying to do is lighten up the place."

Scarlett Ellingston
☺☺"She is awesome! We love the same things and I feel like I couldn't make it in life without her. She is way more than a member of the pack to me."

Jonathan Smarkk
☺"Jonathan is actually a really cool guy even though he can be a hard ass. But between the betas, one of us has to be. I likes having him around when he isn't being mean to the pack."

Cheyanne Martin
♥ "I love me. Besides my flaws and faults, there is nothing to hate about myself. I wish a certain someone could see that."

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Sixteen | Solar Scout | {Gentle || Genuine || Carefree || Curious}

Fallon Devereaux
"This girl completely gets me. I would say she’s my best friend, I trust her and I hope she feels the same!"
Scarlett adores Fallon, she’s the one person she trusts fully, enough to have told her about Aspen and the bulk of her past. She considers her best friend without a doubt, and honestly wouldn’t know what to do without her.

Lily Swales
"Character Opinion"

Zach Rose
"Character Opinion"

Scarlett Ellingston
"I question myself sometime, more than I should, but overall, I’m content with how I’ve turned out."
Scarlett doesn’t have much of an opinion of herself. She can sometimes be a perfectionist, and she’s her worst critique. In a way this works in her favour, as she pushes herself to be better.

Jonathan Smarkk
"Jonathan? What is there to say? He’s a lovely guy, a bit serious at times, but, that’s expected, he has a lot on his plate, and I think he handles it well. I’d like to get to know him a bit better, and I adore listening to him play his guitar."
Scarlett likes being around Jonathan; sure, at times he’s a little serious, but he has his reasons. She loves listening to him play guitar, and wouldn’t mind getting to know him a little more.

Cheyanne Martin
"This girl always keeps me smiling and laughing. I love her personality, it lights up the room and she really has a way of getting someone to open up. She did me, that is for certain."
Scarlett loves being around Cheyanne. She has such a lively personality, and she always knows how to get a laugh out of people. They have a lot in common and they simply work well together.
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!