Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Some ideas but always open to more.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Some ideas but always open to more.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:45 pm

RP Ideas
More to come later and again, always open to ideas and input.

1) Mass Effect:
15 years after ME3. Mix of all citadel races, Krogon, and Quarian. CAPT Cardigan (Human male)
Human Frigate SSV Balaclava.
Thermopylae Class, Heavy Frigate
Crew Compliment: 45-90 Skeleton crew: 22
Weapon Systems: GARDIAN, 4 F-class Mass Accelerators, 2 torpedo tubes.
2 UT-47A Shuttles + 4 pilots
24 Marines

Wolf pack, 6 or 8 frigates, sent from earth through the partially working mass relay to try and find the missing fleet and to make contact with the other homeworlds.

2) Reign:
King Vecar killed by bandits
Teen daughter becomes Queen
Travels to small neutral kingdom of Commora to show streagth
Four Kingdoms
Eastern Kingdom of Vecar
Middle Kingdom of Commora
Northern Kingdom of Kuthen
Southern Kingdom of Sintra

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Some ideas but always open to more.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:03 pm

As part of the Reign RP or as a stand alone, I am working on a dishonored themed RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 pm

3) Crime:
The Yakuza
The Triad
The Italian Mob (Four Families)
The FBI
The civilians
The Unknown party that like to cause problems for all the others.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:39 am

I'm wondering about the mass effect one. Like what ending it follows,etc
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Shepard followed a mostly paragon route. Killed the Rachni and the Geth besides that gathered everything and everyone before attacking Earth. As for the end he spared the Reapers who have been trying to help rebuild everything. The Mass Relays, based on my understanding of space, have their own repair system along with some help from the Reapers.

If you want I can go into more detail but because it has been 15 years and we are leaving Sol most of the stuff wont matter to much.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:57 am

hmm I always save the Rachni and killing the reapers...plus in the kill the reapers Shepard can live if you do get enough help and readiness. Geth i always take out...even if i did kinda like legion...

I could never go with an ending where Shepard dies or the one that go with her doing what the Illiusive man wants to do... rather her kill reapers and get back to her blue alien :P

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:19 pm

I am also a Mass Effect Fan, and could work with that....however....

I am kinda interested in a variation of the third. Like, Crime and Mob Bosses and Thieves and such, but with fantasy elements and magic. Supernatural stuff and the like. I have a few ideas for that which would seem fun.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 pm

@Butterfly Effect -Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. The reasons I went with this ending are:
1) The reapers are helping to rebuild the relay network and other heavy lifting.
2) The Rachni, geth, and Shepard are less factors I have to worry about when it comes to story line.
3) This makes Shepard a bigger hero, one last act of valor, a hero's death.

@LookingAtPerks - As for supernatural type stuff, if after the RP gets going if the group is ok with throwing that sort of thing in I'm game. Its one of many reasons I added the unknown group, they are a wild card that can be the source of many things. As always I am open to ideas, nothing makes for better RP the input from the PCs.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!