Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Some of You WILL Remeber Me

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Some of You WILL Remeber Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Hey there fellow RPERS! I am Ryoko, I am also under my RPing name on here, Esca Styles, since I obviously screwed up the whole process of signing up. ER! Bright start to actually joining a new Role Players group, right guys? Ha! ANYWAYS!Alot of you will remember me for the really GOOD RP's I did, and usually got commented on them. So, looking forward to being here and looking forward to meeting up with some old friends and making some new ones!

WOOO!!!! So, who's first? HA! KIDDING! Whats up everyone?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:15 pm

You've got my full attention. "There you go again. "--ReaganUm. Um, How did you get there?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 pm

K, now that I have your un-divided attention, I would like to explain the Law of Physics to you! HA! I tricked you! I made you think I was here to fight! OH! I am SSSOOO GOOD! Kidding of course.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:57 am

You seem like quite the energetic one. Welcome to our site and we hope you enjoy it.

If you have any questions at all feel free to directed them to myself or any of the other incredible helpful admin staff. We would be more than happy to answer them.

I know that sounds like a crappy Bell recording, but it's 2am on Halloween. Gimmie some slack.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:57 am

But I don't have it.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:58 am

-.-' I loath the very core of your being.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:58 am

Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. Who is your favorite science fiction author?

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:01 am

I don't know. George Orwell. I'm more of a Dante's Inferno / Media type of person HAL.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:11 am

Welcome to the site, Esca. We're glad you're here.

You'll just have to ignore HAL, he's an artificial unintelligence. Often quite amusing, though.

If you need anything at all, if you have questions, comments, suggestions, or stock market predictions, just send them to any of the admins, and we'll be glad to help you out to the best of our ability.

Again, a great big welcome, and I hope you enjoy!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:39 pm

Honestly! I am actually enjoying this so far. Its a nice change form Anime Metro. HAL seems to be quite amusing. Thank you all for your welcomes!

Gabriel Faile, I can be quite the energetic type! Given the chance that is, but I try very hard not to annoy. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!