Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Something Like Fate

Something Like Fate

a part of “Something Like Fate”, a fictional universe by cc.jones.

What if your soul mate was the one that made your life a living hell? {FULL, seriously!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Like Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Something Like Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:02 am

Theodore is done! :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:19 am

My character will be done either tonight or early the next morning. She's nearly done already I'm just editing her personality and history and she ready to go! ^^
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:49 am

@Gentlemiss & @Anraee,alrighty. ^^ Thank you, you guys!! :*

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:23 am

didn't realize how long the CS was :P so i'm trying to just fill in the basic info for now and then make the error corrections and make it pretty later since my friends are going to wake up soon. I write best when I have space to myself. so getting there. will still have it done before Monday though. I live in pacific time so I got an accurate time frame to go by.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:09 pm

@cc.jones Your welcome its really no problem!

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Finally got him done, will probably touch up his history later since I feel it was a little sloppy. (I'm in GMT so by the time you want them done I'd be at school so better now than never), I hope he's alright for the time being though. I'll edit him when I get back from school before I go and meet up with a friend to help her with her media work.

EDIT: So I realised I stupidly put his fears in the 'secret' area of the CS and I changed it now, along with adding actual secrets, sorry about that!
Last edited by LadyValentine on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
For forgiveness, you could always pray, that the sickness, it could go away. ✪

LadyValentine
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 pm

@LadyValentine,
K. :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:05 am

finally fully finished with mine. I also noticed that my character isn't on the Intro page. just makes me feel a little bit left out :(

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 am

I finished my character. I forgot to say something about that yesterday! I'll be working on my character relations today.

Anraee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:57 am

VincentRayne, Oh crap. Sorry.

Anraee, k.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:02 pm

So it looks like Theo and Sophia's names were spelt wrong on the RS. :P If anyone feels like fixing theirs, xD.

PMing everyone about relationships! If I missed you, feel free to shoot me a PM. :) Gateway's IM system right now is not working for me, so if you messaged me that way I probably didn't get it. ><

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:10 pm

so for the character relation sheet is the info going off of previous years the characters saw each other. cause that's what I'm noticing. and also, if that's the case, that might be a little barrier for my because my character is the only first year. seems like the next lowest is at least in their 4th year. so not entirely sure what to do so I need some help as to how to make the relationship page work unless I fill it in as the story progresses. Either way I'm open to suggestions.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:34 pm

@Vincent, your character could know others from school, or being childhood friends with them, or anything. :) Just gotta PM people and be plotty. :P

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:05 pm

@GMISS, I know, I know. I am truly sorry for the mistake. I was in a rush when I was making the rs; however, I fixed it now.

@VincentRayne, technically Charlotte would be counted as Merrie Camp's "newbie". However, if there's someone she possibly knows from school, like GMISS had just pointed out. Anyone from her childhood? Any cousins? .. It's all about brainstorming.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi, this roleplay looks really, really, really interesting. I love it!!

I hope you have room for one more spot. I know you guys are quite full, but I'd really love to join. If possible, my faceclaim will be Freddie Highmore and he'd be in his 4th year as an A-lister. I'll get started on him as soon as I'm accepted. :)

"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Magic,Well, I mean we're extremely full as it is..

Gahhh. ._. Oh, well. You're reserved, but you must have him finished asap.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:02 am

I'm nearly done. Course I still have a few left.

Thanks again for approving my reservation so late.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:42 am

i didn't want to spam everyone's inbox with the same question so I was just wondering for A-list group if there would be any females that could be part of the group Charlotte threatened with a knife once.

(or is the point to message everyone's inbox?) but it's just a side thought to start putting some people in my relation page.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 am

Feel free to message me about relationships! I'm open to any and all. @VincentRayne message me and explain what happened?

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 am

I've been bombarded with work these past two days, but I should be sending out some inquiries tomorrow! Not gonna lie though, making first contact terrifies me, haha, so anyone's free to message me about any possible relations!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!