Something Like Fate

Something Like Fate

a part of “Something Like Fate”, a fictional universe by cc.jones.

What if your soul mate was the one that made your life a living hell? {FULL, seriously!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Like Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Something Like Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Something Like Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Something Like Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 pm

May I reserve a character? If so..((Kelis Harrison||17||5||FEMALE||ROLE 1||Taylor Swift|| ))

A-Lister

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anraee
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:19 pm

May I reserve an A lister spot?
Cassandra Bennett || 19 || Fifth Year || Female Role 1 || Juno Temple

sparrowluvr2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm

{OutCasts}
{WIP }|| 18 || Fifth Year || Female Role || Demi Lovato

{WIP} || 18 || Fifth Year || Male Role 1 || Colin O'Donoghue
ImageImage

SaxyLady15
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Thank you guys for your interests in this roleplay!! It really means a lot to me. All reserved. ^^

Ps. I'll open up the list of activities and the schedule in another thread.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Could I steal an A-Lister 4th year with the face Ash Stymest?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:28 am

Welcome abroad G.MISS.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:09 am

Hey! If you'll have me I'd love to join in on this! If I could nab the fifth outcast role up there, that'd be great!
Alicia Morales||18||Fourth-Year||Fem Role 10||Angelica Celaya

(you can ignore the man in the gif it's the best one I could find for now pfft)
And I'll happily take one of the male A-listers on if you need one! c:
(And hello again haha)
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:15 am

Haha, hey Jackolantern. ^^

I was all like, "who da' hell is that dude? Hmm, he must posted on the wrong roleplay." xD Anyhow, yaaas, you're reserved my friend. And if you'd like to take up a male A-lister as well, that'd actually be swell.The more the merrier. Just post the faceclaim you'll be using.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:47 am

Can I reserve the last female in the A-listers?

If so the face claim would be Bella Thorne. It would be her third year there.

BraceBlaze
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 am

Hey there, could I reserve a male A-Lister and a female Outcast please?

((WIP|| 16 || Third ||MALE||ROLE 5||Zayn Malik))

((Mackenzie Irving||17||Fourth||FEMALE||ROLE 13||Emma Roberts))

I originally wanted to use Mimi Keene but I can't seem to find any GIFs of her anywhere :c
For forgiveness, you could always pray, that the sickness, it could go away. ✪

LadyValentine
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 am

Can I please reserve the last outcast male, I would be sooooo grateful :D
NAME|AGE|YEAR|Male Role 10|Andrew Garfield

Thankies!

The-Calenator
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:01 am

@The-Calenator (YOU FORGOT HIS YEAR AT CAMP, but I'll still reserve for the heck of it. ;) JUST REMEMBER TO FULLY READ THE RULES NEXT TIME,K?)
@LadyValentine (I KNOW THE FEELING. -.- I'M AT LEAST GLAD YOU FOUND A FACECLAIM THAT YOU COULD WORK WITH THOUGH.)
@BraceBlaze, all reserved. welcome aboard. ^^

cc.jones
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 am

Heya, pal!
Yeeeaaah, there aren't many gifs of her. (Plus it's kinda late (early?) again, which made me kinda lazy, but hey, character study for Heath, right? Haha.)
Yeah, no problemo! Hmm, I think I'll go with Aaron Tveit, seeing as how I've been listening to his songs all day, pfft-

And I'll go ahead and dub him another 17 year old fourth year, I think!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:00 am

HEY, EVERYONE!

I just wanted to give my thanks to each and every one of you for taking interest in my roleplay. IT really means a lot to me. And some of you are already starting on your characters!!! That is amazing. I amm truly amazed. If we keep this up, this roleplay will soon be a huge success. ;) I love you all, and can't wait to get this started.

Ps. STAY ACTIVE IN THE OOC, as I will be posting all sorts of threads starting tomorrow i.e. the campers schedule, activities, ect. So, stay tuned and keep up the motivation.

@Jack.. Haha, you're reserved! ^^

cc.jones
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyValentine on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:05 am

@cc.jones yeah, kept clicking all the links on google and then I was like 'screw it' and went with Emma, I'm glad I did though as there are so many gifs of her! C:
@JacksColdSweat, hey! And yeah, guess it's because she only just recently starred on Eastenders. But she's so pretty ugh. (Yeah I get that, for me it's early in the morning right now so I picked any name that came to my head xD)

Btw I don't know if it's because I'm tired and I don't know what I'm doing forever, but for some reason my first song link hasn't properly shown up as an actual link (If that makes sense), am I inserting it wrong? Because the others look fine right now.

LadyValentine
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:17 am

@LadyValentine Had she? Gosh, I didn't even know, wow. I actually know her from Constantine haha. But yeah, tell me about it, she's gorgeous.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:18 am

@LadyValentine, I am taking a look at it right now. Hold on. I think I know what you may have did wrong...

EDIT: Okay, I'm going to explain this in the most detailed way, or try at least. xD So, I had recently edited the character sheet in the introduction because I had just realized that the part(s) that asked for your character's name at the fontmeme website, a gif of your character, and the theme songs was repeated twice in the coding. I don't think you ever noticed, or if you asked to reserve before I had fixed it.

So, what you gotta do to fix that url link is see if there are any url coded, i.e .url-. or ./url. in the way from stopping you to let the theme song you want to highlight as a link show up.

What your coding should not look like:

./url..url-linktosongSongName./url.
-->You see how the very first ./url. in your coding is in the way to process the right coding? Without its own set of .url-linktosong.?<---

or

.url-linktosong SongName./url../url.

--->Same thing with this example. You only need one ./url. to complete the coding set, or otherwise everything is a jumbled mess.

What your coding should look like:

.url-linktosong.SongName./url../size.
---->You see how you have one whole set to complete the coding? Now you shall be able to see your highlighted link.<---

I hope that solved the problem. I especially hope I didn't loose you. xD

Ps. The site wouldn't let me use brackets, so I had to put periods where the brackets would normally go. Same thing with the dash where the equal sign would go.
Last edited by cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:26 am

@ Sorry about that, thanks though! :D

The-Calenator
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:47 am

@LadyValentine,

Yup, seeing as I was looking at Haryln's sheet, that might be the problem.

cc.jones
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!