Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

YO, SON!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

YO, SON!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 pm

Not sure I should be doing this, but...fuck it!

Somebody point me in the direction of a really good RP. I want to get active around here, I'm bored, and I'm lazy. >.>

START POINTING OR I'LL START KILLING STUFF! >=[
The Deathless Alliance:
In death we are invincible, and in death you all shall be made into nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: YO, SON!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm

Well all the RP's on this site are good, it just depends on what you like. Browse around the forum and read up on the current RP's, if you don't see anything you like start a new one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:29 pm

Thanx for NOT helping Azmodai2. I wanted a specific answer.

I'll pretty much RP anything. Just point me in the direction of something gewd RP.

SOMEBODY START POINTING!

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:28 pm

-SMACK- o_o Quit being so lazy. =P Fantasy has a lot of good RP's as does a few of the other sections. It just depends what you're in the mood for and only YOU can figure that out, dweeb.

^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:10 am

Sorry, I simply gave you the best answer I could think of. Anyway as Faith said only YOU can decide, we have it divided into the Fantasy, Futuristic, Realistic, Everything Else and Fiction Based sections to make it easier to browse. If you would like a more specific answer please ask a more specific question. As it stands why don't you create a character you want to play and then find an RP he/she would be good in (that's one way I use to find an RP I might like).

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:02 am

It's nice to see that the only person who has the balls to correct (not really the right word) me is a person I already know...and shes' a female. >.>

I wanted someone with a concrete opinion to give me an answer. I wanted a "really good" RP to join. The ones I've seen so far SUCK, for lack of a better term.

I need opinion here people! Not this pansy generalization "AL DEE ARRPEES R TEH BASTESS!" crap (no offense Azmodai2).

I'll keep looking though. If I don't find anything, I will start killing things like I said before. FAER MEH!

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:00 pm

Okay then, concrete opinion: AC205, the Gundam Wing Continuing Legend RP is excellent, it's pretty much the top of the line RPer's on the website. Look at it. The Naruto RP's are popular, they also have a wide range when it comes to RPer skill level. Best bet for you if you don't care for either of those or the ones already up that you've browsed is to start a new one, so get writing.

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:50 am

*applause*

Thank you for doing what I wanted. :D

I'll see which one I like best or just start a new one.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.