Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

YO, SON!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

YO, SON!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:17 pm

Not sure I should be doing this, but...fuck it!

Somebody point me in the direction of a really good RP. I want to get active around here, I'm bored, and I'm lazy. >.>

START POINTING OR I'LL START KILLING STUFF! >=[
The Deathless Alliance:
In death we are invincible, and in death you all shall be made into nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: YO, SON!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:18 pm

Well all the RP's on this site are good, it just depends on what you like. Browse around the forum and read up on the current RP's, if you don't see anything you like start a new one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azmodai2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:29 pm

Thanx for NOT helping Azmodai2. I wanted a specific answer.

I'll pretty much RP anything. Just point me in the direction of something gewd RP.

SOMEBODY START POINTING!

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:28 pm

-SMACK- o_o Quit being so lazy. =P Fantasy has a lot of good RP's as does a few of the other sections. It just depends what you're in the mood for and only YOU can figure that out, dweeb.

^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:10 am

Sorry, I simply gave you the best answer I could think of. Anyway as Faith said only YOU can decide, we have it divided into the Fantasy, Futuristic, Realistic, Everything Else and Fiction Based sections to make it easier to browse. If you would like a more specific answer please ask a more specific question. As it stands why don't you create a character you want to play and then find an RP he/she would be good in (that's one way I use to find an RP I might like).

Azmodai2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:02 am

It's nice to see that the only person who has the balls to correct (not really the right word) me is a person I already know...and shes' a female. >.>

I wanted someone with a concrete opinion to give me an answer. I wanted a "really good" RP to join. The ones I've seen so far SUCK, for lack of a better term.

I need opinion here people! Not this pansy generalization "AL DEE ARRPEES R TEH BASTESS!" crap (no offense Azmodai2).

I'll keep looking though. If I don't find anything, I will start killing things like I said before. FAER MEH!

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:00 pm

Okay then, concrete opinion: AC205, the Gundam Wing Continuing Legend RP is excellent, it's pretty much the top of the line RPer's on the website. Look at it. The Naruto RP's are popular, they also have a wide range when it comes to RPer skill level. Best bet for you if you don't care for either of those or the ones already up that you've browsed is to start a new one, so get writing.

Azmodai2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfLostKnowledge on Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:50 am

*applause*

Thank you for doing what I wanted. :D

I'll see which one I like best or just start a new one.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

FollowerOfLostKnowledge
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!