Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

A Song of Ancients

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A Song of Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 am

Hello there! I’ve been a member for over four years, and have good experience with role-playing. Many of my current partners have disappeared, so I am now looking for a role-playing partner or two. Even if someone has replied to this thread, please contact me. I will likely take on two or more partners.

If you often use profanity, you can use it, just not every other sentence or so. The basic rating is going to be around PG-13 for many scenes with a lot of action. I am willing to go higher, as long as it doesn't take away from the actual plot. If we both decide on this, I would like to respect roleplaygateway's rules and take it off site. I play both genders, though I have stronger female characters. I am willing to play males, and have some I am willing to try. Just be patient with me. Please keep in mind that I will play a male if both of us double.

Also, I am looking for literate to advanced literate players, and definitely no one-liners. My general post length is three to six paragraphs, depending on what you give me to work with. In addition, if at any time you are unsatisfied with the role-play, please let me know and don’t abandon the role-play instead. Please let me know if you are not interested anymore, I would much rather you let me know. I will respond everyday, if you can not be online for a few days, give me a heads up.

I am generally interested in anything fantasy related, especially Medieval Fantasy and some sci-fi, or a combination. However, I'm not really a fan of realistic role plays, and likely will not do a high school role-play. Also, I enjoy creating my own characters, so don't have many fandoms I would be willing to do. I might consider creating characters in a world from a book or movie, however. Below are genres I would love to play now.

Medieval Fantasy
Classic Fantasy
Sci-fi
Peter Pan
(Fantasy) Arranged Marriage : really want to try!

I have several plots floating around in my head, and I am more than willing to share them with you and hopefully come up with something grand. Please feel free to come up with your own plots as well, and if we both like it I can provide some input and we can begin. I prefer role-plays to take place on the PM system or boards, as they are most easiest to keep track of. Send me a PM or post here if you are at all interested, and have a wonderful day!
The world is like an oyster with a precious pearl inside. Let's not break it open with force but with gentle co-operation.

If I'm not replying as much, its because I'm currently back at college, so have more work to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A Song of Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:32 am

wrong post sorry, will send pm soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 pm

SilverStar89 is a beautiful writer, I encourage any interested to pursue such endeavours with her. Her replies are quick and consistent. She is quite friendly to converse with as well. Highly recommended. :)

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 pm

I say yes to three of these ideas, questions though:
Medieval Fantasy- I have one that I already made and I need RPers. Do you want to join? But I also want to join a new one.
Classic Fantasy- A certain example?
(Fantasy) Arranged Marriage : really want to try!- You have no idea how bad I've been looking for a good RP with this plot.

Feel free to PM me :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 pm

-Closed-

To all still watching this topic, I have found enough partners, and will not be able to handle any more. Thank you all for your interest and I wish you a pleasant day.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Open again. I've had some players drop out, and some just vanish into thin air. So, I'm willing to take on another partner or so. Post here or send me a pm if you're interested.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

I'd love to have someone to RP with. Maybe we can shoot some ideas around? Let me know. :) Thanks.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Still looking for one additional partner. I look forward to hearing from someone.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Thank you to everyone so far. I have a decent number of partners at the moment, but since that can change, still contact me if you are interested. I have enough people for the arranged marriage story, but if you would like to partner up for the Peter Pan plot, I'd probably be willing to take you on, haha! Anyways, pm me as usual for info on the plots or anything of the like.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!