Sonic the hedgehog roleplay (OC'S only!)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Sonic the hedgehog roleplay (OC'S only!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonManipulator372 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Welcome....to the world of Mobius. A peaceful land with no disturbances! Whatsoever.
Our story begins on a peaceful day.

"Hey Tails?"
"Yeah Sonic?"
"You ever have one of those days where you just wanna relax?"
"I'm having one right now."
"Well, I've never had one. I've been running ragged with Eggman stealing the Chaos emeralds. Not that its much of a challenge to beat him, but..."

Just then, Our heroes found something much...much, worse than Eggman.

Shadow. And Chaos. Working together. Never a more formidable team.

"Chaos. GO."

As if on cue, Chaos swallowed all the emeralds from their pedastals and turned into Perfect Chaos.

"Rise." One word was all it took. And Chaos Control took care of the rest. But....thru the portal....Shadow GRABBED chaos' neck and absorbed some power. Then used super long arms to grab everyone one earth and take them into the Nether, leaving it deserted.

You can help. Hell may have rained down...But Chaos and Shadow don't know about you. The chaos emeralds can't go through chaos control, so they were scattered. Gather them. Step into the portal and make your hero. There is no other option. If they take over, then no one will be left alive.

Go.
Let's face it, this cat is obviously taking the Internet by storm. Why resist? Help him in his quest for world domination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonManipulator372
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Sonic the hedgehog roleplay (OC'S only!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonManipulator372 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Name: DarkChu.
Age: In chao years: 13. In human/mobius years: ....5 (He's kind of like a child. Shhh....)
History: (Saddest part, give him some sympathy) He used to be Shadow's. His cold unforgiving heart abandoned him. Then he got eaten by chaos. After he got spit out, he flew for 32 months without rest. He's going to have to sleep sometime, but if he isn't found soon, who knows if he'll wake up....
Add. Info: He really wants a forgiving heart to love him but he needs one that will stick to the end with him.
He also has Dark Chaos Powers. There are too many to list (1,008,325,) So he just calls them Chaos Attacks. He also has some connection to the chaos emeralds. Keep him away from them
(I have a big thing planned when he touches one somewhere in the rp....hint hint)
And that's about it. Next up are the

RULES.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonManipulator372
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonManipulator372 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm

RULES.

1. NO GODMODDING! I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE RIGHT doesn't mean I'm going to. So don't freak out.

2. Any love relations are a-ok! Even with Darkchu, although he can only have love with another chao. But please...with dignity and at no higher than PG-13/T.

3. RULES. FOLLOW 'EM and you'll be fine.

4. ABSOLUTELY! POSITIVELY! NO FINDING ALL THE CHAOS EMERALDS AND SAVING THE DAY IN 5 MINUTES! Also considered godmodding.

5. MAKE SURE THAT YOU...ALWAYS....have fun! :D

PENALTIES

1st Offense--------Warning

2nd Offense--------I will delete the offensive post, and penalize you by putting you on probation for this roleplay.

3rd offense--------I will calmly ask you to leave the roleplay for a week. If you do not go, I will delete all your posts and forget you were ever there, and you will have to start again.

Final Offense--------You are banned from the roleplay. This is as serious as it gets without reporting it to the admin for making it less fun for the other roleplayers.
WE ARE OPEN!

DragonManipulator372
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrGameAndWatch on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Name: Flare the hedgebot.
History: A VERY old design for a robot. It was to absorb oxygen and other flammable gasses around it, cloaking itself with flames. However, for whatever reasons, other powers were discovered in the universe, such as the freedom emeralds and, eventually, the Chaos Emeralds. The project was abandoned, but the robot was NOT terminated due to a computer error. Eventually, a minor malfunction turned this thing on after so MANY years. He wants revenge. Saving the world will be revenge enough.
Upon obtaining a Chaos Emerald, he will attempt to absorb energy, only to discover that he has no energy absorbing powers. He still remembers his old coding about the "Super Sonic Pest!" but doesn't remember what he was supposed to do to him due to the fact that he was a useless scrap for nearly a full generation.
Good enough for this?
Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip!

MrGameAndWatch
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!