Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Calibur X

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Do You play any Soul games?

Yes
86%
not really
14%

Total votes : 7

Soul Calibur X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:46 am

This is going to be based on the Chronicals of the Sword game of Soul Calibur 3 game. There are 3 empires the Kingdom of Dalkia, the Grandall Empire, and the Halteese Republic. You can use any original char but you cannot godmod. NO EXEPTIONS! of course along with kindgoms,money,and war, there are bandits, thieves, and pirates spread across the lands. If you choose to make you own char copy the Char profile down below which is pretty much describes your char. If you feel like it you can add more things. Oh and also no demons except for Nightmare, and Astaroth. Lizardman counts as a Lizardman. not a demon. and since i said that original chars are allowed that means Astaroth and Nightmare.============================================================================
Name:
weapon type:(Katana Nunchucks ect.)
Weapon Wield:(How you hold your weapon)
Weapon:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Armor:
Armor Color:
Empire:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Eric Jarin
Job:Barbarian
weapon type:Broadsword
Weapon Wield:with blade over the right shoulder
Weapon:Demon Fang
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Blue
Hair Style:Slicked back
Armor:Knight Armor
Armor Color:Blue
Empire:Dalkia
==================---------+++++++_________________=------------------------------------
As Eric's team got their weapons they headed to the bridge that connected the Kingdom of Dalkia and the Grandall Empire which was used for commerce before the war between Dalkia and Grandall started. After the got to the Dalkia Stronhold at the bridge they headed to the Grandalls Stronghold at the other side of the bridge which was being guarded by 2 of the Grandalls best fighters Erydice and Abelia. After the failed attempt on the Stronghold Eric was the only one standing with a will to fight. his team, his friends were all killed in the failed attempt "You wenches will pay for this!" he shouted as he lunged at them both, his attack had failed as they dodged his blade "Hold still!" He shouted as he lunged at Abelia, again his attack failed as she sidestepped the blade and hit him in the back of his head with her shield just hrad enough to knock him out.

When he awoke he was in the enemy Stronghold tied to a chair with a man standing in front of him. He had noticed this man for he accompanied traders to Dalkia before to protect them from bandits and thieves along the way. Eric never thought that one day hw would bbe face-to-face with General Girardot. "If you think Im gonna tell you anything than your just wasting your yime old man!" He spat after analyzing his situation "In fact Id rather have my guts strewn across all of Grandall by Astaroth than tell you anything1" "Oh I will get that information boy." Girardot responded "And when Im done with you yu will be wishing that Astaroth would even take the time to string your guts up." Eric sat there shaking a little as girardot struck fear into him. He was doing his best to controll the fear as he began to sweat a little. "As I have already said." He slowly responded "I shall die before I tell you ANYTHING! Your gonna be wishing that that wench had killed me because all your gonna have is something to beat around. In fact I dont even know why you are wasting your time, you could kill me right now and slice my head clean off or stick some blades through my lungs. But your just sitting there... Maybe you already have gone senile."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:00 pm

Isn't Soul Calibur a fighting game? And wasn't the Master Chief in the last one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:46 pm

OOC:the Soul Series is a weapon fighting game. The one your thinking of is DOA 4

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:37 pm

Name: Kiit (pronounced Kite)
Job: Rouge/Bruiser
weapon type: Gauntlets
Weapon Wield: On his hands (they are weilded like Voldo's claws)
Weapon: Battle Knuckles (Heavy metal gloves with spikes on the fingers and razor blades on the back of the hand.)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: a very short anime style
Armor: (2 kinds) Cloth clothing that he uses for normal wear and unexpected fights and steal armor jointed and angled to deflect some stabs or slices
Armor Color: Not colored. Ment to be scraped up alot.
Empire: None

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!