Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.

Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.

a part of “Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Soul Eater RP, obviously! Take a look inside! {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed May 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Ill pick Shiro From No Game No Life
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Wed May 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Hey Cutup! Could you reserve any kind of female role for me? I'm just too excited, cause- SOUL EATER! So I'll get back to you on the fc and hexcode, also...

FC || Asako Natsume

Hex || #FFCC99

MY FAVOURITE ANIME IS.. SOUL EATER! Not to mention it was the first anime I watched.. xD
Last edited by xxMCxMIKEYxx on Wed May 13, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Wed May 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello!

I would like to claim Weapon 6 if I could.

My FC will be Kazu from Air Gear

I don't really have a favorite anime, but one of My favs is HunterxHunter

2F13AB

Slybop
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Wed May 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Oh, and I was hoping he would also be an Antonymous Weapon, as well. If that was cool.

Slybop
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 5:47 pm

@C O S M I C
I got her all set up!
@Slybop
I'll set you up in a sec.
@Mikey
Need dat FC, and I'll set ya up!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Wed May 13, 2015 5:53 pm

@Cutup! I finished with the FC~ I would like her to be a Meister btw~!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Gotcha! I'll stick her with pair 4 if that's ok.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Wed May 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Sure~! Waaaait! I forgot that's girl-girl. Could I have her in #6?

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Alrighty then. I'll switch her out.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed May 13, 2015 6:31 pm

May I reserve the female Weapon role in Pair 5? I will have a FC/Hex Code up soon.

Chiyuki from Death Parade. -Quality is bad, I had to resize it.

Hexcode: Purple..glorious purple.. #9414b6

As for my favorite anime...that is extremely tough.as of right now though I am obsessed with Durarara!!

I mean look at this innocent angel!/s

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Got her all set for ya!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Wed May 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Ah I wanna reserve the meister from group 3! Ill put up the passwords in a second I just need to hop on my computer!! Be back in 5!

EDIT: Alright! My Fc will be Yukio Okumura from Blue Exorcist and his Hex will be #003D7A.

My First and Favorite anime ever is Inuyasha if anyone remember it xD I remember watching it as a kid on Toonami.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Well I am glad I saw this when I did, got fond memories of Soul Eater! If I could, I would like to reserve the Weapon for Group 3! And now, for the three passwords then, shall we?

So, the face claim shall be Shizuo from Durarara.

As for a favorite anime, while Soul Eater is up there, I would have to say the number one would have to be Cowboy Bebop right now.

And lastly, for a hex code, I will have to go with, lets see.... How about some maroon #800000
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Wed May 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello! Just wondering if there was any roles left. Preferably female, but I am okay to play a male as well. Let me know and I can get you a FC and HEX

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Wed May 13, 2015 11:29 pm

WHOOO!!

Finished Malcolm!!!! I submitted him so let me know what ya think!!!

Oh, and Arrow~, I'm fairly certain the Meister for pair 4 is available and a female spot so, go for it!!

Slybop
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 14, 2015 4:09 am

@Slybop
Before I accept him you still need like one more for each category of the What You Should Know section. But other than that he's fine!
@Arrow-
Yes indeed we have one spot left! A female Meister for Pair 4. If you want her I'd hurry up and send in the passwords! Roles are selling like hot cakes!
@Urania & Eisenhorn
Gotcha all set up.
@Everyone
So glad this caught on. Here's hoping it lasts!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Thu May 14, 2015 5:22 am

Fixed it! Added one more to every category.

Tell me if anything else needs to be changed.

Slybop
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 14, 2015 5:37 am

He's fine now! I got him accepted, and all that good stuff.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu May 14, 2015 9:04 am

Kawamoto Amaya is ready for business!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 14, 2015 9:17 am

Everything's good! Got her all set up, and all that good stuff.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!