Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.

a part of “Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Soul Eater RP, obviously! Take a look inside! {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 10:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi there CutUp! I'm looking to reserve a spot as a Female Weapon.

FC: Urushiba Rinka

The Hex Code: #e75f5d

The first Anime I ever saw, and to this day its still my favorite:
Full Metal Alchemist - I literally binge watched this show on netflix again a few months back (no breaks to sleep, didn't even leave my house.) and that was the lowest point in my life.
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 13, 2015 12:15 pm

I'd like to join up! You seem to have room for female weapons!

FC: Kino Makoto from Sailor Moon Crystal (I felt the original might be a little too recognisable)

Favourite anime: Princess Tutu

And hex colour:
#FF7575

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Alrighty then! Both's reserved!
@ Loganthecope
I'll probably put you as Mac's weapon since you reserved first. Hope that's ok. And FMA Brotherhood was the first anime I've watched all the way through, and is just one of my favorite shows period.
@Robinwing
Your avatar....I approve! ^_^

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Thats A-OK with me! I'm going to get started on my character right away :D

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Cool beans! Mac is basically finished, I've just got a few things to do.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Quick heads up, you're missing a /color at the end of the skeleton, second to last bit

And @CutUp: thanks!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Aw damnnit I thought I had all that fixed! I made the skeleton last night, and was more tired than I thought. I'll fix it in a sec.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Ehh, it's one tiny little thing, and it's the work of a couple seconds to add it yourself once you notice it.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Alright was you talking about the {C O L O R} part at the end? I did that on purpose so the code would be colored as well.

Also I reserved you for Weapon 4, hope that'd be ok.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Yeah, that's fine.

I'd thought that might have been it, I'd just noticed that the next part's color coding showed up because there wasn't a /color between the end of the second to last bit and the last one.

I really wish I knew technical terms or something, my explanation doesn't seem terribly clear. XD

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Oh and I forgot a rule,

Only two Meisters will be able to you Soul Menace(techniquely three, but I took one). Also I'll allow only two Muilt-Form Weapons, and two Autonomous Weapons(the kind that can turn a part of their body into a weapon without fully transforming). These are first come first serve, post in the OOC if you'd want one of these.

I just put that in the rules. Sorry, it totally slipped my mind.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 pm

I think I'd like to be an autonomous weapon, if that's all right!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Sure thing, again sorry.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Wed May 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Ya'hallow, I'd like to join >_> If I may.

I'd like the male weapon for pair 2? I think..
FC||Donten Warau- Tenka Kumo
*drools at Tenka* also.. I dunno if you even want me here T~T But here goes..

Favorite anime?
Black Butler..
*screams loudly* Oh bassy!!~
Hex||

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Gotcha! I'll set him up in a second.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ðante on Wed May 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Why hello there, I'd love to join as well.

Could I reserve the Male Meister in pair 5?
FC || Ittoki Otoya

Favorite Anime? Oh that's tough... but I'm gonna have to go with @LogenTheCope and say Full Metal Alchemist.

Hex|| #F62217

Ðante
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Of course! More FMA is always appreciated!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed May 13, 2015 5:02 pm

*appears* Hello. Can i reserve the meister of pair 2? For FC ill have ot look in a sec. Gotta straighten up my room @ - @

And favorite anime... FLCL

Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Just gimme dat FC and I'll set you up!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!