Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ù©( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Soul Eater: The Memories

a part of “Soul Eater: The Memories”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Years after the battle with Asura a new school year starts for the incoming students of DWMA and now they have a new Kishin to worry about. Can they save the world from chaos or will they all be sucked into it? [Needs Witches and a Male Meister!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: The Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

You can reserve characters here, and feel free to ask questions and get to know each other! :)

-Emily
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Soul Eater: The Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpartanWolf on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey, Could I reserve the role of weapon 1?
I live my life how I want to, I care not for death or illness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpartanWolf
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Sure SpartanWolf :) Make sure you go read the rules through

Emily3456
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Hiya Emily :) Could I reserve Weapon 2?

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-ちゃん on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Hiya Emily~ (Oh dear, Kei-chan forgot to add)

Wah~ A Soul Eater rp! Kei-chan's been waiting for one of these!

If it's alright with Emily-san, can Kei-chan reserve two roles if not too much trouble? (She's capable of playing both characters and creating both sheets before/within two days, but if Emily-san wants to hold roles for other people, Kei-chan understands~)

けい-ちゃん
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Sure thing Kiyokojordie :)

けい-ちゃん Of course you can, you can play as many characters as you want. Would you rather be call Kei-chan than けい-ちゃん?

Also what roles interest you?

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-ちゃん on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Arigatou! (/;w;)/

Kei-chan may be easier to write out than けい-ちゃん >w< But either way doesn't matter to her~

Ah, Kei-chan was thinking of Meister 2 and Professor 2 if that's fine! :3

けい-ちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Yes, thank you :) and yes, Kei-chan is a lot easier to write out ^-^

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpartanWolf on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I gave the rules a good look over. I Kinda missed them before so sorry about that. Also, Can you recommend any good sites for finding GIF's and such?

SpartanWolf
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Nah you just didn't start your reservation with Hiya Emily, but that's okay :)

I would say Tumbler. they have more gif's than you could count. just Google Anime boy gifs tumbler, and you should get some links. add in anything else you want for the search of course.

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Aww, I wanted Meister 2... T_T

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby けい-ちゃん on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Wah... Gomenasai... ;w; Kei-chan could hand if over since she's already playing another role if you'd like?

けい-ちゃん
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

FamishedPants I can always open up another role for you if you'd like?

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm

I don't want to make you, since you called it firsties though.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm

I'll just open up more roles :)

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonBreath on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Hiya emily! Can I reserve meister 2?

DragonBreath
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Okay, since meister 2 is reserved, I opened up more roles.

FamishedPants and DragonBreath you both got male meister's, we just have to find your partners now :) My characters will be up tomorrow, until then, good night!

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Hiya, Emily!
May I please reserve Weapon 4?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 am

Sure thing OurStars :) and omg you guys, I think I love you all right now, all of your character sheets are brilliant!

Kei-chan, I love both of your characters so much ^-^

KiyokojordieI love your character and her personality, her second image isn't working through, if you need help with it I can fix the link or help you find another picture. :)

OurStars I've looked over your character and the work you have so far, and I LOVE your gif's and how you have them set up.

So far, bravo everyone, bravo! I hope my character is as good as all of yours .3.

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:00 am

Never mind. Forget it.

Black
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!