Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Such a Curious Academy

Soulmate Quiz

a part of “Such a Curious Academy”, a fictional universe by Adoration.

Curious Academy. A loveless man`s academy for none other than love... Nothing could go wrong, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Such a Curious Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Soulmate Quiz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am

Hello Student!

Your first year at Curious Academy shall be starting soon, and we would like to know more about you to successfully pair you up with your Soulmate. Enclosed is our Soulmate quiz, we would like you to fill it out and bring it with you when you arrive! Thank you and I can't wait to see you soon!

~R

{ Please use your own color code. }
Code: Select all
[center][color=#7AC5CD][size=200]Name Here[/color][/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]1.) Tell us, how old are you? What sex are you? When were you born?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]You should know your age, sex, and birthday silly![/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]2.) Tell us, what do you Like?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Please put as many that apply[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]3.) What kind of person are you interested in?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Please write an entire paragraph.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]4.) What does 'Love' mean to you?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Please write 2 paragraphs.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]5.) What is your love personality?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]are you very romantic? A paragraph please.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]6.) Is your glass Half Full, or Half Empty?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Do you have Optimistic or pessimistic ideals[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]7.) Tell me, what kind of Soulmate may upset you if you got?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]put all that apply.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]8.) How sexually active are you?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]A paragraph please.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]9.) What are places you like, or scenery?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Put all that apply.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]10.) What did you want to be when you were little? What do you want to be now? Why?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]A paragraph for both.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]11.) What are your favorite bands? Favorite songs? Any Genres?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Put all that apply.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]12.) How do you spend free time?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Put all that apply[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]13.) Do you read? What is your favorite book?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Put all that apply[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]14.) Who was the last person you dated?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]put a paragraph about each.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]15.) How would you describe yourself?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Please use nice words.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]16.) Where would your dream date take place? Why?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]A paragraph please.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]17.) What is your Spirit animal?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]What is it, tell me about that animal. Get this at: http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/#[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]18.) Is there anyone you've got your eye on? *wink* Why?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Give us a paragraph.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]19.) Can you tell us secret you never told anyone?[/b][/color]
            [size=90] only your soulmate will ever know this.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]20.) What are the lyrics to the song that describes you best?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Should be the same as your Theme song on your profile.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]21.) What color resembled 'Passion', to you? Why?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Paragraph please.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]22.) What gets you hot? Why?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Paragraph please.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]23.) If I walked into your bedroom right now, what may I see?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]List all that apply,[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]24.) You like TV, huh? What is your favorite Movie? How about Anime? Why?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]Can you tell me. Include plots.[/size]

[color=#7AC5CD][b]25.) How would you Impress someone you like?[/b][/color]
            [size=90]List all that apply.[/size][/center]

Please fill this form out and post it here as well as on your Character Sheet. If you are a teacher, you may do this as well, but I might not assign soulmates to teachers.
A

ʀ

ɪ

ɴ
A

ʀ

ɪ

ɴ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adoration
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Soulmate Quiz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Dyer Breth

1.) Tell us, how old are you? What sex are you? When were you born?
"I am a 17 year old male, I was born December 13th."

2.) Tell us, what do you Like?
"That's a bit broad.. I guess I like the winter. Mostly I just like my surroundings I suppose. And little things not many people notice.. Just dumb little stuff that sticks out.. I like the sky.. Stars, the sun, the moon.. I hope that answers the question."

3.) What kind of person are you interested in?
"I think the question is more who would be interested in me.. I don't know how someone would really take too much interest in me, but they'd probably need patience. Someone who's willing to take the time to really know me, and is also willing to open up to me.. Anything else wouldn't matter, as long as they have that I could adjust to them."

4.) What does 'Love' mean to you?
"Unconditional. It's something that can't be described well. It's something that you probably have to experience to better understand it. I guess it means to put yourself out there. To take a risk, a chance. You never know what might happen but you're willing to try. It's something beautiful, especially when it turns out alright. But I can't help but feel there's something sick and twisted about it. I guess when you have a soulmate, it wouldn't be that way. The fact that sometimes love turns ugly. It can consume you and make you feel invincible, because nothing can hurt you if you just have that one person's love. But nothings ever that simple.. The more they outdraw you, the more vulnerable you become.. Or just the comfort of their presence has become to normal. You take it for granted, and suddenly they leave you. And at that point you want to not believe in the feeling's existence at all.. But you knew it was there, admit it or not. And that person isn't coming back, and you have to start from scratch, and rebuild yourself.. They were part of what made you, you.
To me, love is complicated. Love is strange. Unfamiliar. I don't know who would ever love me, or why they'd want to.. I don't know why I came to this school.. I guess because my sister wanted me to. But maybe love is important to me, in the back of my head. Maybe I want to find someone who can understand me, and I can do the same for them.. That's what love is to me, unconditional passion and understanding."

5.) What is your love personality?
"You could say I wear my heart on my sleeve, but it's not exactly like that. If I'm in love it's because I know the person on a deeper level, and they know me. By that point, if you know me it's easy to tell how I'm feeling but subtle things I do. I don't believe telling someone you love them is enough. I usually don't know how to show my feelings, but I find a way to express what I want to say. I don't know what you really describe me other than that.."

6.) Is your glass Half Full, or Half Empty?
"My glass.. is cracked. Sometimes, I feel alright in a sense, I'm happy. Then I am half full. But, it never can last, and because of that crack the water drains, making it empty.. Good things don't always last, and I always seem to end up in a bittersweet state by myself, how it's always been since I was young.. So no matter how the water seems to look, it always ends up leaking, until there's nothing left.. But someone always comes by, just to fill it back up. Maybe I'm waiting for someone to fix the crack.."

7.) Tell me, what kind of Soulmate may upset you if you got?
"Well, it would probably be a bit awkward if I was paired with my sister.. Or a male, because I am heterosexual.. But besides that I guess it would suck to get someone who expects me to be some outgoing pretty boy.."

8.) How sexually active are you?
"Have I had sex? Yes. Many times. Has it always meant something? No.. I still wonder if I'm glad it didn't, or sort of sad it didn't.. But the few times it did I debate if I regret.. I always seemed hurt in the end.. Not that it had something to do with sex."

9.) What are places you like, or scenery?
"Places? Not something I care about as much.. Scenery, yes. I like watching the sun rise and set, and snow is very beautiful to me. I like hills and mountains, and trees without leaves.. Also frozen ponds are a favorite."

10.) What did you want to be when you were little? What do you want to be now? Why?
"I don't really talk about when I was little much.. But I wanted to be a cowboy. I don't really know why.. I think I just liked the idea of carrying a gun around. I don't think I could ever really decide if I wanted to be the sheriff or an outlaw.. When I was young, I had a cowboy hat I liked to wear, and I used to run around with my sister and mother.. Now it all seems silly.. I don't even like cowboys all that much..
Now? I don't have any idea.. I think I'd like to be a photographer.. Of nature of course. I love being outside.. I think I'd move to a cold place though, like the mountains. I'd give anything to wake up to the sun on a mountain every morning. Though I think I'd miss the flowers.. There are some winter flowers right? I guess I'd have to find those.."

11.) What are your favorite bands? Favorite songs? Any Genres?
"Well.. I can't really describe what music I like. Most of it's slower songs.. Piano played.. Or maybe a guitar. Not too loud, and sort of depressing.. I guess that doesn't help lighten moods but I like it. I can only really say I dislike country and dubstep. Country just always seems to be upbeat and happy, even if the topic is sad. I don't really like the style of it, and acoustic guitars I'm not a huge fan of. Dubstep and techno and anything like it just sounds like noise to be, and it's better without."

12.) How do you spend free time?
"Wow uh.. Nothing really. I watch grass grow, paint dry, count the hairs on my head.. I mostly daydream I suppose, stare into the distance, wander around.. Just get by. I do take pictures in my free time, mostly of leaves and whatnot. Maybe boring to some but I enjoy it."

13.) Do you read? What is your favorite book?
"Pure. By Julianna Baggott.. and I read a lot. Mostly I like the concept of the book.. And my favorite character is Partridge, because I feel like he does sometimes.. It's a bit disturbing at times.. there's a quote from the book, or a poem I guess. 'Burn a pure and breathe the ash. Take his guts and make a sash. Twist his hair and make a rope. And use his bones to make pure soap.' Creepy.. But still an interesting book."

14.) Who was the last person you dated?
"There's a difference between dated and slept with.. I've only dated two people seriously in my life. Estelle, or just Elle. She'd lived down the street from me since I was 6, and she used to play with my sister and I occasionally. She was a year younger than me, and we all got along well for awhile. She'd always been close by after my mother passed, but we didn't talk much until I turned 14. I remember she always used to want to be a model, but I told her she could be so much more than that, and still be as beautiful as she was. She liked it when I took pictures of her. Eventually we started dating, and she just knew what I'd gone through. It was easy being around her and I could be myself. My sister didn't really like this, only because she felt a bit left out. We dated for a year and a half, I guess until she realized she wanted a boyfriend who was more 'popular' and played sports or something along those lines. She was vague about it when we broke up, but a week later when she began dating whatshisface on the football team I sort of assumed.
When I was 15, just starting my sophomore year, I met Angel. She was much different from anyone I'd ever met. She wasn't very comfortable like Elle had been, she kept me a bit on edge. But it was different. It wasn't the fact that I could be myself around her, it was just that I was myself around her. She brought parts out of me I didn't really know I had. I felt bubbly and laughing around her sometimes, just her smile could fill me up with a weird but nice feeling. She and I were extremely close, but relaxed as a relationship. Neither of us got jealous, nor did we do anything to make the other jealous. We were both just the type of people to lay around and watch the clouds. She didn't really like me taking pictures of her, but she liked to draw whatever I'd taken a picture of. I used to give her copies of them for her to draw herself. She was an amazing artist, and could make an almost exact replica of it. We dated a little over two years, but broke up in the summer before this school year. I thought she was the one, actually. I don't think I'd like to talk about the break up.."

15.) How would you describe yourself?
"Nice words? uh.. I guess I'm a bit bland.. Artsy only because I can snap a picture.. Shy. That's still nice right? nothing wrong with being a bit quiet.. And I'd like to think I'm not the stupidest person."

16.) Where would your dream date take place? Why?
"Well, if it's a dream date that would include the person of my dreams. Anywhere with her would be pretty alright I think.. I guess if I was to chose where I wanted to go, it'd be somewhere cold.. with a beautiful view."

17.) What is your Spirit animal?
"I am an owl.. How nice. 'Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.' and my best matches are Hawks, Foxes, Spiders.. and I should 'watch out for' Wolves, Horses, Otters.. How intriguing."

18.) Is there anyone you've got your eye on? *wink* Why?
*Sigh..* "No not really. It's not like I talk to anyone other than my sister.. And no offense I don't really think of her like that.. I mean sure, she's gorgeous, I'd be happy to tell her that anyday. But I think I'd like my kids not to be incetious."

19.) Can you tell us secret you never told anyone?
"Well, I suppose it would be a secret hate I have.. For someone I haven't forgiven.. And probably won't for awhile. There's no explanation they could give, or are able to give, so I couldn't even begin to make amends. I don't know if I even feel comfortable sharing.. Or specifying the name of the female. So I won't, and hopefully I won't fail this quiz.. It isn't graded right?"

20.) What are the lyrics to the song that describes you best?
[size=100]"Well.. I guess 'Do you keep the receipts/For the friends that you buy/And ain't it bittersweet/You were only just getting by' I can't really explain why exactly.. So figure it out."

21.) What color resembled 'Passion', to you? Why?
"Dark purple. Like a deep purple.. I feel like it's showing a deeper meaning of something or someone, and it's passion in the way that it's dark, and meaningful almost. I can't really explain things well.. But if you just think about it.. It's a truly beautiful color.. Given much less credit than it should."

22.) What gets you hot? Why?
"What is this even asking? What turns me on? What makes my body temperature rise? What makes me want to jump in a cold pool? Well, warm temperature would do it.. and I guess I'm a bit passionate in romance in the way where I'm a bit protective and enjoy kissing my lover's lips, cheeks, nose, neck, collarbone.. Yeah you get it."

23.) If I walked into your bedroom right now, what may I see?
"It's a mess.. Pictures, everywhere, strew about desks, some hanging up.. In my bathroom leading from the bedroom I have my very own darkroom, to develop pictures.. So yeah, I don't have a digital camera. Nor do I want one.."

24.) You like TV, huh? What is your favorite Movie? How about Anime? Why?
"Actually I don't spend much time watching that kind of stuff.. I actually dislike movies. The cliched themes are all overplayed.. I think things should be more personal.. And anyways it just gives people expectations of happy endings and cute romances that don't ever happen as planned.."

25.) How would you Impress someone you like?
"Well. I don't know about impressing someone.. I think I'd just take them to the place I love to go.. With the best view I've ever seen.. Where I spent most of my free time I guess. I don't think pictures impress too many people."
'
Last edited by ChristyLovesYou on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Sora Lehsade

"Er... 15, female, and April 10th."

"This is kind of vague... But, er... I really like books, I guess. Oh, also, I like playing chess, but not many people will play against me, and I'm not very good, so... Painting pictures is nice, too, although in my personal opinion, I'm not all too skilled at that, either."

"E-eh...?! W-well.... maybe it's a little selfish, but... that is, I suppose that the sort of person I'd really like is someone who didn't think I was just a nuisance to be around. Someone kind who would be willing to let me take things at my own pace... someone who could look at me without seeming repulsed. Oh, and he (It'd have to be a he, I think. I doubt I'd be comfortable with a relationship with another girl.) would have to like books. That would give us a point on which we could relate, and would probably make things a little less awkward. It might be nice if he'd play games with me as well - like chess, see above - or would look at my pictures, but I'm probably asking too much. I don't think it would really matter to me who they were or what that looked like, so long as they were gentle and kind and liked the same things I do, but I suppose that physical traits I'd prefer would be someone who wasn't too big - really tall and muscular people are kind of scary - but also not really short, like me. My ideal boy would probably look sort of like prince charming, although it's rather embarrassing to say so. Someone big enough to hide behind, but with a soft, handsome face so as not to seem too intimidating. I don't really have a preference on hair or eye color, but I suppose warm, bright colors would be better than dark ones."

"Er... this one's a bit hard, also. I guess... love is, to me, when two people of opposite genders share an absolute trust and feel perfectly at ease together. It's when a couple is close enough that nothing can shake their faith and affection in one another, almost as though they're the same person. When they rely on each other to protect themselves and what they care about, and can do anything without a worry so long as they're together. Maybe that's just me projecting my own insecurities on how a relationship might be, but that's what I think love really is.

To get to that point, though, I guess the couple would have to share everything about themselves, and accept everything about the other person. That's a lot harder than it sounds, so I guess that's why a lot of couples break up over time. Sharing a life would be pretty difficult, I guess."

"I'm not really sure how to answer this one, but I'll try. I suppose... I'm somewhat romantic? I have a fondness for story-like "perfect situations" like two people confessing their love on a riverbank at twilight, but I, personally, am not very good at actually BEING romantic. If I tried to do something like that, I think I'd probably end up just blushing furiously and mumbling unintelligibly, too scared to actually speak up. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that, while I have a sense of romanticism, I'm not a very romantic person myself. If I was to fall in love with someone, I think I'd just spend my time calmly by their side and keep things simple."

"I'm a pretty depressing person, so I guess most people would say it's half-empty."

"I don't know... probably if I ended up with another girl, with someone loud and rude, or with someone who couldn't tolerate me."

"Not active at all. I'm generally too scared to actually be interested in anyone, and even if I did like someone, I don't think I'd act on that feeling. I'd probably just be a nuisance to them, anyway, and really, anyone kind enough to win my heart like that would deserve someone way better than me."

"My room, or anywhere else that has a lot of books, as well as places with a lot of pretty artistic things, like an art museum or a well arranged garden. Also, places where few people go, and where I can enjoy things in a peaceful, quiet environment, especially if said places serve good food and/or tea."

10.) What did you want to be when you were little? What do you want to be now? Why?
"Well, it's sort of embarrassing, but when I was little, I really wanted to be an artist, to paint beautiful things and have them hung up for all the world to see. I thought it would be wonderful to have people look at my drawings and praise them for their beauty, and even better if those same artworks could brighten up the world around them just by being there. It was childish, but it was my dream.

Now, though... I'd say I'd probably be too embarrassed to actually let anyone see my pictures. They're not very good, and I don't think anyone would like them. But, now that I've taken an interest in books, I'd say I'd probably like to be an author. I've tried writing short stories and such of my own, and, although they're nothing special, I like them, and I think, considering my love of literature, that being an author wouldn't be too hard a career for me. But, I'm so self-conscious about my work that I'd probably be too ashamed to actually, publish anything, which is why this is still just a dream of mine rather than an actual profession. Barring this, though, I suppose it would be nice to become a librarian, for largely the same reasons. I just love books."

"Generally, my favorite genre of music is classical, instrumental piano music, but I also enjoy more fast-paced, modern piano as well. I don't really have any favorite bands or artists, but my favorite song would probably be the piano version of the song "Listen to Your Heart." I just really like it."

"You've probably guessed by now, but I mostly spend my time off shut up in my room with my nose in a good book."

"Of course! My favorite books are probably the Lord of the Rings series and the rather lesser known Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica."

"Er... You might have guessed this by now, but actually, I've never dated anyone before."

"I'm... not exactly the most confident person in the world. I'm shy, awkward both in the sense of being clumsy and in being bad at talking to people, easily embarrassed, a bit too honest for my own good, and calling me plain or unappealing is probably an overstatement of my looks. I'm not particularly smart, and I'm scared of my own shadow. I'm an indoors kind of person, and, although I'd like to call myself a kind, generous individual, I'm also not good at saying what I feel."

"I don't know... does it have to be outside? I think I'd rather spend my time inside, nestled together and reading a good book together with the person I liked. But, if I had to go somewhere, I think I'd just go wherever my date's favorite place was and let them decide how to spend our time. As for me, being with the person I cared about... that would be enough."

"Spider, I guess because I don't really like going outside and prefer art to reality. Is that just a nice way of saying I'm a socially inept shut-in?"

"What? No, not really. I don't really know anyone here, yet, so it would be hard for me to say if there was someone I liked here."

"Well, I suppose there are a few, but I'd really rather not talk about them... If I had to say one - and please don't repeat this, whoever's reading this right now - it would be that I really hate being alone, and like to dream about someone who'll stay by my side always. Considering where I am, I might be silly to be ashamed of a little "someday my prince will come" type of fancy, but..."

"There would be none. A simple, quiet piano piece would do. It would be kind of conceited to sing about myself, anyway."

"This is probably the answer everyone gives, but I suppose I'd say a reddish color, since that's the color people always make Valentine's Day hearts and it's the color of roses, which generally symbolize romantic love. I... can't really think of a better answer, or of anything more to say."

"Err... I suppose if I were to be in close contact with a boy, I'd feel sort of elated, but only if it was someone I liked or trusted. I guess what I'd like is for someone special to me to just embrace me and pat me on the head, since that would make me feel secure, maybe...? Ah, what am I writing, this is too embarrassing!"

"Books, shelved on the walls and piled on the floor. You'd also probably see a small art stand with canvas and easel, and maybe a few paints and a half-finished picture, as well as a few of my little scribbles hung up on the walls. Those two things are about it, though."

"Well... I don't really watch TV or movies much, actually... I can't even remember the last time I paid attention to a television."

"I don't know... How does one go about impressing a boy? Considering my opinions, would the boy I would end up liking be someone I'd have to impress? I just don't know. I think, though, I'd probably just do my best to stay by his side, and help him when I could, while not bothering him as best I can. Would that be enough? I'm not sure..."

Tsukiakari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Heather Breth

"I'm 15.. Mature for my age I'd say.. sex? oh I'm a pretty sexy female.. I was born October 9th.

[i]"I like the summer. The beach, you know, dressing in as little clothes as I'm allowed to.. Also I like boys.. also dogs.. They're so cute!"

"Well... Honestly I want someone who's sort of like me. I want someone who is willing to do crazy fun things with me.. And doesn't get annoyed with me. Also I think they'd have to get to know my mood issue.. Just so they aren't afraid or weird around me. Preferably not a shy guy, though I'd enjoy embarrassing him, I'd rather have a confident guy that's a bit of a challenge for me.. I think I just want someone I can relate to, and also be intrigued by.."

"To me, love is an action as well as a word and a feeling. Love means that I will work with you for your interests (because you're working with me for mine); we press on through hard times; we don't give up when we're tired, angry, or hurt. Love means we protect each other, forgive each other, sacrifice for each other. Love means we trust each other; it means we are secure and comfortable and faithful. It means we prefer the other over ourselves, we don't hold on to bitterness, we communicate our wants, needs, and desires, and we strive to bring those things to fruition in our relationship. Love means never giving up and always having hope..

Actually.. Love is something a bit overrated sometimes. Though it be great to have a perfect love life like I just described, I think to me, love is something always bringing you back to that person. Something's different about that person, and just their very being draws you. Around them you're careless and very careful at the same time. It's a controversy, and you love and hate the feeling at the same time.. Which makes it love."

"Well, I'd like to say I like dumb cute stuff.. Small things that may seem meaningless.. Not overly romantic, just like a little sticky note message left for them, saying something cute. Small innocent things like that I like doing.. I guess that means I like having someone who thinks my dorkyness is cute. I like showing someone I love them in small ways.. And my favorite flowers are white roses, so if anyone were to get me them, I'd probably melt. So yeah, I may seem a bit crazy and not as much 'settle down' kind of girl, but it's funny how things can be.."

"Half full. Sometimes being around my brother makes me feel a bit sad. Just that he's so.. Broken? haha.. I don't know.. I feel bad that he can't be as happy and optimistic as me. I'm mostly a get up and do it kind of person. Well a sleep in and get up when I feel like it.. And then do what I want. I can't honestly say I'm always hopeful of everything, but I at least make the best of what I have."

"Ah.. Well, not to be rude but. I wouldn't exactly appreciate my brother.. I love him but.. Different way of course. Not exactly into the incest thing.. And no offense but I'm straight. Also I think shy people may bother me.. Or people who are easily embarrassed. I think they wouldn't want to have any fun with me. Then like.. I don't think an extremely smart person would appriciate my stupidity and I wouldn't like them making me feel dumb.. Does that explain it?"

"Urm... What kind of test is this? Whatever.. Yes I have done that.. But I don't just throw it around! Sure I flirt but I wouldn't call myself a whore.. Only like two or three times.. Okay maybe four. But that's it. It was only two different people too.. Wait why am I trying to prove something? Oh right. I don't want my future soulmate if I even have one to think I'm a total slut.. They aren't going to read this right?"

"The beach. The summer. I like when the flowers and trees are all lively. Being inside is alright too.. I absolutely hate it when it sort of rains. I like thunderstorms, only because they're exciting, but just drizzling pisses me off. I like it when it rains a lot in the summer.. That's a nice time to run around and be crazy, not caring how you look when you get completely soaked. But when it's cold, then yeah I'd rather stay inside."

"Well, I wanted to be a princess. No, I didn't really think of the fact that you can't really just become one.. nor is it really a job.. It's just what I wanted to be. I used to always make my brother play pretend with me. Ahh the good days. I just wanted to grow up being really pretty and elegant maybe? Find my prince charming I suppose. Someone to sweep me off my feet.. Haha I'm getting too movie like dreams again..
Now? Well since I'm already a princess.. Just kidding. I think I'd like to be something weird.. Not weird weird.. But weird of what someone wanted to be.. I think I'd like to be either a trophy wife, wink wink nudge nudge.. A flight attendant.. A travel agent.. An owner of a shop down by the beach.. Maybe a candy shop.. Maybe a dress shop.. Nicknacks.. No idea. Something random."

"Well occasionally I'll listen to the downer stuff with my brother.. But it only puts me in a bad mood.. Or it puts me in a giving mood.. Depends. I'm pretty random when it comes to music I suppose. More of an alternative rock person I think. Sometimes I'm into the indie rock thing too though.. Mostly if you play it for me, there's a good chance I'll like it. I'm extremely open to music because I have no musical talent whatsoever.. The only thing is that I find classical boring.. I like singers there.. Dubstep and that stuff I don't mind not having singers only because it's more entertaining..

[i]"OH. Well when I'm not totally living it up and partying like a maniac.. (hopefully you hinted on my sarcasm..) I like just laying around.. Boring stuff I guess. I like just watching clouds. Stars.. And I absolutely love driving down to the beach. I like just sitting in the sand, building sand castles, playing in the water.. The only other thing I really like in particular is driving at night. I don't exactly know why. I like being in the car though. Not alone but.. I think even just a perfect date would be getting in the car and driving anywhere.. Or just keep driving until we run out of road.."

"I'm not a very fast reader.. I do read, but only when I have nothing to do or I'm reading on the beach. I don't know if I have a favorite book.. Maybe 'Where the red fern grows' yes, I know.. Very out of character.. But every time I read it I cry when old Dan dies. And it breaks my heart when Little Anne dies after.. Once the mountain lion comes it's all over.. Anyway, I don't read very often but if you give me a good book I'll appriciate it."

"Okay well, I've only dated one person. Everyone else I don't count as something serious enough to be considered a boyfriend.. Even if they considered me their girlfriend.. Anyway, his name was Dan. He was an interesting guy. He didn't care about the dumb shit everyone else seemed to. He blew off any drama, and he didn't go along with any of my melodramatic-ness. If I was being a pain, he'd tell me flat out to calm down. If I was upset about something I'd blown out of proportion, he'd tell me to relax and that I was being crazy. I think he just understood what I was like, and knew not to take it too seriously. I don't know if he really put up with it.. But maybe it was better he always seemed in a laid back mood that made me take a step back and ask why I cared about all the drama as well. He's probably the reason I don't give a f*** about what you think of me. The great part about him was that he was such a risk taker.. Even though he seemed so relaxed he did the craziest things, and I liked having fun with him. I think we just grew apart and stopped dating. It only lasted two and a half months.."

Please use nice words.

A paragraph please.

What is it, tell me about that animal. Get this at: http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/#

Give us a paragraph.

only your soulmate will ever know this.

Should be the same as your Theme song on your profile.

Paragraph please.

Paragraph please.

List all that apply,

Can you tell me. Include plots.

List all that apply.

WIP.. sorry I didn't get as much done.
Last edited by ChristyLovesYou on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Sheila Kurimu

I’m seventeen, I’m a she, and I was born on the 22nd of October.

That’s… sort of vague isn’t it? I mean, my list will turn out looking really random! Well, something that’s really obvious: I like the color purple, if you couldn’t tell already. I like animals, people (well, people I don’t dislike), reading, exploring, having fun, sex, snow, fall, swimming, snowmen, snowflakes, the word autumn, my family, my earrings, my childhood memories, old things that bring a sense of nostalgia, nice legs, being skinny, pretty things, cute things, small things, large things, feeling superior, being comfortable, being warm, hugging, kissing, being cozy, fruits, cookies n’ cream ice cream, mixing things, mutilating things, shredding paper, jumping, socializing, dancing, smiling, cute people, pretty people, babies (the non spoiled ones), makeup, dresses, formal parties, casual clothing… I should probably stop.

… I guess someone that I can end up trusting. Someone that will make it through all the fights and bullshit we go through. I want someone that is honest, and won’t tolerate a relationship with me if they truly don’t care for me. I’d rather have that person be blunt and straightforward than end up marrying the person and eventually divorcing them later on. What a waste of a life. I would want someone who isn’t overly controlling, because well, I’m a bit much to handle. However at the same time I don’t want a pushover. I need someone to keep me in line! I guess… someone who can make me laugh and smile, and just always be there for me when I need them. As for appearance, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t care. Of course I would prefer them to be good looking, but that’s because this is going to be an engagement to somebody I don’t know. I want them to at least look good. If it was a childhood friend that I for example started to fall in love with over the years, then yeah, the looks wouldn’t matter as much, but my standards are pretty high otherwise. Then again, it’s not like those kinds of people exist.

Love… what’s with all these vague and deep questions? Love to me, I guess is feeling… happy? I think if that person could make me smile, and make me feel special, isn’t that love? To feel secure, to not have to worry about that person leaving you, and to just feel all fuzzy inside right? Is that how it works? It’s a crazy emotion. Something that can make you feel like you’re on top of the world, and yet can make you feel like you’re a piece of shit.

I mean, sure I’ve felt it before, but each time it ends I think: “Did I get it wrong?” It never works out in the end, so I must have gotten it wrong right? Each time someone loves another they say: “I love you forever, you’re the only one for me”, only to dump them later and move on. They always move on. So, why do they always say they love you, when sooner or later, the two will become strangers again? Strange isn’t it? When that person who meant the world to you suddenly becomes a stranger again, it’s strange.

I don’t think I’m a romantic. Sure, if it’s my friends I’ll join in on the spazzing, but if it’s just me? Nah, I don’t think so. It’s not like I fantasize about getting a boyfriend, or having that perfect date. When I’m actually IN the relationship, then yeah, I do get all mushy and romantic. It’s called the honeymoon phase right? When that person you’ve wanted for so long, is finally yours, of course you’re going to get all excited and bubbly. The only thing I would probably get excited about is the sex. It might be a bit disappointing if my partner isn’t really into the whole sexual thing. I’m a very cynical person, so I don’t have much of a ‘love personality’. I have this really friendly and outgoing personality, so yes it looks like I’m flirting with people most of the time, but the moment I found out that someone has started to develop feelings, I immediately watch my actions and try to not give them the wrong idea. First of all, I probably won’t automatically assume someone likes me. I don’t want to get my hopes up or act all cocky, so I’ll just pretend like nothing’s different. So… a love personality? I don’t have much of one.

Your glass? Half full. My glass? Half empty. Don’t get it? Basically, if I look at your situation, I’ll be hopefully for you and give you encouragement. Now, if it was my own personal situation? Well, if that glass isn’t half empty, then it’s barely filled.

I’m what you could call picky… so I would be easily upset if I got someone who was depressing, short, below-average looks, quiet, overly rude, cocky, narcissistic, or inconsiderate. The list goes on, but I don’t want to be too picky. I myself am a ‘happy’ person, so it’s not right to pair me up with someone that is depressing right? If I laugh and smile I’ll just feel awkward because my partner is gloomy and frowning. Like seriously. Being quiet isn’t a big deal, but I’m sort of loud. I want someone who is willing to talk and debate with me, not someone who will agree to everything I say or just nod or shrug or simply just ignore whatever comes out of my mouth. It wouldn’t be a healthy relationship if I was the one who did all the talking! Also, what I mean by overly rude is, they should not be assholes. I’ve had friends who were rude as jokes, and just for fun, but those that are rude for real, oh no no no. I hate them. I can’t handle someone who loves themselves too much or thinks too highly of themselves either. Would you want to be in a relationship with someone that is constantly telling you how inferior you are to them, and how superior they are to you and everyone else? AND keep mentioning how LUCKY you are to be with them? I didn’t think so.

Well, I wouldn’t call myself ‘active’. I was reluctant the first time, and it took two years for my boyfriend to persuade me, but after that I was kind of hooked. Turns out I had quite the dirty mind. I’m not a sex-crazed rabbit or anything, but I don’t think I could survive in a long-term relationship without any sex. I like it, I won’t lie. I’ve had urges to just go for a one night stand, but I don’t want to be a slut or anything. That’s probably the only reasoning that is holding me back. I’m not picky when it comes to sex either; I’ve had my fair share of men and women.

I like sceneries provided by nature. No, I’m serious. I love going for a walk to the park, or a walk down the beach. Even looking at nature’s scenery I feel myself sighing and relaxing. It just has that effect on me, you know what I mean? Walking through a forest, or through a nature path, it’s just so calming and relaxing. I enjoy taking nature walks, and they are one of the things I’d love for my soul mate to do with me. I enjoy them alone, but to be able to share the beauty with someone, and not have to talk about it while we enjoyed it, that would be wonderful.

Wow, when I was little? That was so long ago… Uhmm… Right. I think I wanted to be a veterinarian. I mean, what kid doesn’t? I was, and still am, in love with animals, so that’s what I wanted to be. I would buy Barbie dolls and her pets just to play pet doctor, or use my own stuffed animals and use them as sick patients waiting for a check up at my own little clinic. Yeah, those were the innocent and good days.
Now? Well, I don’t know. That veterinarian thing was only a childhood phase, and I found out the money I would make isn’t as much as I’d like. Maybe it’s because I’ve become cynical, but I hate all my school subjects. You know how your guidance counsellor asks you what subjects you like so you can pick a career path relating to something you enjoy? Yeah, I don’t have anything I like. I really, actually, do HATE all my subjects. To me, they’re all a chore.

I don’t really listen to bands. I tend to like soft music, and pop. I do listen to country, and some rap, and some classical as well. Oh, I even have songs from my childhood movies. Don’t judge me, I love them. Songs sung by artists like Celine Dion, Richard Marx, Bryan Adams, all that good old stuff. That music really is amazing. Also, I have piano and violin pieces on my phone that I like to listen to as well. It’s really soothing. When I want to just relax, or study, instrumentals are perfect.

Painting. Drawing. Listening to music. Eating. Sleeping. My basic necessities of life. I’m kind of boring. The only thing I do that may be a bit different from the normal is going out for nature walks. I did mention I love natural sceneries. Just walking through the park can make most of the day’s hardships disappear temporarily, at least until I get back to reality. Otherwise I’m on the computer gaming, watching a movie, reading a manga, or something totally time wasting and unproductive.

I’m educated, of course I read. My favorite book? To be honest, that would be Dr. Seuss books. I tend to read them again from time to time. The nostalgia that I feel reminds me of the time when my family… was actually a family. Aside from my child hood love, I like reading fiction books. Slice of life is interesting as well, but I just adore the creativity that flows from the fiction novels. Novels involving vampires and werewolves I tend to avoid nowadays, the hype over them is ridiculous.

The last person I dated… would be Richard. We dated until I got called to this school. Sure I had some feelings for him, but it wasn’t worth it to keep it a long distance relationship. He could be cheating, and I’d never know. He could also be thinking the same thing about it. Distance just means distrust. It’s just better to split. Why go through all the trouble of trying to make it work when we’re never going to see each other again? Our relationship lasted about five months.

Before Richard, I dated Benjamin. Nice fellow. … I think that was the only reason I ended up dating him. He was nice. Never did anything to hurt me, and was really considerate. The problem? He was a pushover. He practically did everything I asked of him and he would bend backwards just to please me. I felt so bad for the kid. After a while I just assumed he didn’t really love me. He falls for a lot of girls. So, I let him go. He needed some time to get his priorities straight. We lasted less than a month.

Well, there were a bunch of insignificant ones between Benjamin and Richard, but they were probably mainly for the sex. I wasn’t about to go fuck someone out of the blue, so technically, because I dated them, I wasn’t being a slut. The first one to make me fall head over heels back in grade 9 was someone named Simon. Been best buddies with him since middle school, and so our feelings grew. We eventually started dating, and after 2 years of trying to persuade me, I agreed to hand over my virginity. He was real sweet about it, and never tried to force me, just persuade me. He always stopped bothering me about it if I asked too. We broke up after 2 and half years because well, he suddenly ‘lost feelings’ and said we should go back to being friends. That probably broke me the most. He was the one who helped me get through my parents’ divorce, and now he was leaving me after getting my virginity. I really thought he was the one.

Haha, nice words eh? I’m outgoing, friendly, some call me cute, childish, could be mature, could be serious, and I’m pretty honest. I don’t like to lie, and whenever someone asks me a question, I tend to answer it, no matter how odd. Of course, it depends how close that person is to me as well. If they are a stranger they better damn hell not believe that they’ll get any answer other than the one to ‘How are you?’

Dream date. Ha, how delusional. Well, I’d like a unicorn to come pick me up and fly me across the sky, all the way to Paris. Then I’d like to have a romantic dinner next to the Eiffel tower and stare at the full moon while we bask in the moonlight’s beautiful glory. Too much? Yeah, I thought so. I just want to go somewhere where we will have fun. Movies, amusement park, or just a walk through the park would be nice. I’m not too picky about date locations, as long as we’re both enjoying ourselves.

Oh? A wolf? Cute. "Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows
Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

Well, no. I don’t really know anybody that well yet. I’ve seen some cute ones here and there, but no one specifically I’ve ‘got my eye on’. There’s this one guy though that I find interesting, I think we’re the same age. He’s really restless and always moving around. I wouldn’t say I’m interested in him, but I find him hilarious. A breath of fresh air, you know what I mean?

I kind of blab to whoever talks to me. They ask a question: I tend to answer. Hmm… well… I’m scared I’ll die lonely. Hey! Don’t laugh! I’m serious! It’s just… It’s so hard for me to truly love somebody. How am I ever going to get married, or have a family? I’m actually worried I’ll die an old cat lady or something, with no grandchildren to love me, and no one to care for me. I just don’t like being alone. Even now, there are times when I like to be alone, but if there’s people around, I want to be WITH them, not on the side like a loner. I cry really easily, and it’s not something I hide, it’s just not something many people tend to think of me. I’m that ‘happy’ girl. So they don’t tend to believe me when I say I’m emotional and cry very easily. It’s true, even nostalgia will make me cry.

“I think they lied, I was promised much more than this. Where's my happy-ever-after?” Basically, I’m talking about my broken family. Because of them, I’ve turned cynical, and it’s hard for me to easily fall in love and even THINK about a happy-ever-after.

Well… purple… I guess? I mean, I know a lot of people think of red, but when I think red I just think blood. I guess I thought of purple because passion should be a feeling shared between a couple, and usually that’s blue to represent the male and red to represent the female. If you went to primary school you should know those two mix to become purple. So… it is a color that is formed from the joining of two people. Ha, sounds a lot like sex right? Could be two females/two males, I’m not homophobic, just that’s the general convention these days to have one male and one female. Red… is also a color for marriage. Marriage is just a sheet of paper. Passion is something entirely different, and actually meaningful.

Hot as in turned on? Well… it turns out I’m a kinky person, so it doesn’t take much. Of course I try to hide it, but you wouldn’t believe the things going on in my mind. If we’re talking about something more innocent, then my bad. I guess getting within close proximity of someone I’m attracted to. I mean, doesn’t that get you all excited or nervous? For me, I guess I’d think of all the things I could do- Wait, stop there. Well, you get the idea. Touching, being close, all that stuff. Flirting, basically. Seeing people do sports or something like that is pretty impressive as well.

Woah, invasion of privacy! Well, my walls would probably be purple. If they let me paint them that is. There would be a lot of cute stuff around. My clothes would be all over the place. My books would be all over the place. Basically, my room would be a mess. I like seeing tidy places, but I just can’t seem to keep myself tidy. Did I mention that I was lazy as well? So yeah, my room is a wreck. You probably wouldn’t be able to walk from one end of my room to the next without tripping over something. I’m usually careful about my food though, wouldn’t want anything rotting in my room. Oh, my laptop might be on the floor, I like the floor. I like hard surfaces over soft ones. My table would probably be full of text books and papers. Yup, like a hurricane went through there.

I’ve mentioned a couple of times I’m obsessed with my childhood. So let me tell you this: I love Disney movies. They are my all time favorite movies. The ones that beat Disney are Studio Ghibli films. I love a lot of them, but my top two would probably be Spirited Away and Howl’s Moving Castle. I love love love love loveeeeeeeee those movies. I’ve rewatched them countless times, and I never get bored of them.

Basically in Spirited Away, a young girl gets trapped in the Spirit World, and her parents have been turned into pigs. So, to stay alive and save her parents, she has to work in the Bath House. With the help of a young boy who seems to know her from when she was young, she has to survive as a human in a world of spirits, and learn to be independent the hard way.

In Howl’s Moving Castle, Sophie, a hatter, is cursed by the Wicked Witch of the West. She’s become a 90 year old woman! So she heads out to the ‘Wastes’, where all the wizards and witches are known to reside, hoping to find someone that can break the curse. She befriends a moving scarecrow and ends up working inside ‘Howl’s Moving Castle’ as a cleaning lady. She seems to be falling in love with Howl, but how can anyone love her as an old lady when no one loved her as a young girl?

I just love those movies, you must watch them if you have the time! Oh, if my partner were able to enjoy these with me, I’d be so very happy.

I guess I’d try to be friendly to them? I’m friendly anyways though… Maybe be more considerate around them? Talk to them more? Wait, that does not impress them, that’s trying to get closer to them. Erm… I don’t know… I’m not very talented. Maybe paint or draw something for them? I’ve done so for some friends, and they’ve said they were greatly touched and would treasure it forever. Going to check up on them to make they did too. So yeah, maybe a painting would be nice. If they are in my class, I’d probably work a bit harder than usual at my academics and maybe get that top spot in the class, just to impress him. Like I know I’m smart, just other people don’t know HOW smart I am. That’s… about it. I’m not very resourceful, I know.

Runika
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 am

Archer Jensen

I'm sixteen, but I'll be turning seventeen soon. My birthday is only three months away! I can't wait. I always get the most awesome stuff ever, you totally wouldn't be-lieve it! It's kinda weird to ask for my gender like that, but then again I'm the one talking to a piece of paper. Is that weird? Is it weird to ask a paper if that's weird? Wait, I'm rambling. My hand's gonna start hurting, jeeze. Uncool. Oh, right. I'm a dude! I was born in late December, right around Christmas. That's pretty sweet, right?

Oh, man, what don't I like! This is the most general question out there. Okay, okay, I'll list them for you. I like exercising--running is the most awesome thing around, you should really try it some time, I can run all day every day--and I like skateboarding, even though I'm totally not that great at it. I like energy drinks and candy--ohhh, man, I love that stuff! Lovelovelove! But I can't have it very often unless I sneak it. Somehow, my grandparents always find out. I don't know how they do it. I like video games, good music, epic drawings, being outside and doing stuff, and a whole bunch of other things I can't even list. How am I supposed to remember everything I like? I mean, I like my sister and butterflies, and those neat little fairytale stories too. There's too much to list I'm gonna die!

That's...very general, actually. I mean, how would I know what kinda person I liked without meeting them first? I could say I like blonds and find a totally rad redhead and be perfectly a-okay with that. But I guess if I had to answer, I'll follow along for you, n'kay, n'kay. I think lots of people are radical, but I guess I'd be totally into someone who was totally into what I was totally into. Get it? Someone who gets me and someone I can share my interests with. They don't have to be someone who can match my energy, but someone who can at least tolerate me most of the time. I don't care if they have an attitude! Someone with spunk! Someone who's not afraid to be who they really are! Yaknow? That's too cool.

Oh, wow, man, that's a lot to think about. Love can mean lots of things, I think. It's hard to pick just one thing, too. I think love can be about the obvious things, like making out and and holding hands and telling each other you love each other every five seconds and just being totally mushygushy. That kinda stuff. I'm totally cool with that, but more than that I think, maybe, love is probably...uh, it's kinda hard to concentrate on this question. It's deep, dude. I mean, I don't think love is just that obvious stuff, but the stuff that that obvious stuff does to you, y'know what I'm talking about? Ugh, it's hard to say. Like, when you hold hands with the chick or dude you're really into, your palms get sweaty and you're both okay with that because you'd rather keep holding hands than worry about being gross. And when you get to kiss the person you love your heart gets all whacked out and spazzy and your knees get weak and everything feels really weird but really awesome at the same time.

Hahaha! Do you see what I'm saying? I think love is more than holding hands and being cute. I think it's love when you can be totally real with someone without worrying about the consequences; and not, like, when you're best bros with someone and you can share your deepest darkest secrets with them, but when--ugh! When you get that
feeling! The weird gushy feeling that makes you wanna throw up and makes you wanna be around them all the time! Love isn't just holding hands and kissing, it's what makes you want to hold their hand and want to kiss them and be all loveydovey with them and stuff. I think it's totally cool when you can make fun of each other without getting hurt feelings or taking things seriously. ...Did any of that make sense?

I don't...think that I'm the really romantic type, per se. I mean, yeah, sure I'll remember birthdays and anniversaries and that sorta thing, but I'm not really great at thoughtful gifts. I know flowers and cards and stuffed animals are usually things people like, but I don't know dude! Waitwait, I think I'm getting off-topic. I'm more of the type of person who'd like to be in a friendly type of relationship, where I'll probably treat my boyfriend and girlfriend like a best friend. I still like doing all the other couple-y stuff, but I'm not into really mushygushy stuff. Not totally.

My glass is fully full, rightfully filled all the way up to the tippity top. My glass is so full that it's spilling over the edge of the cup of coolness. I've got some cleaning up to do! Wait, no, yes, no, yes. Yes. That totally made sense. Hah! I had to think about it for a second. Yes, fully full.

This sounds like a really mean question! Cause like I said before how should I know who I'd like or not?? Well, I don't really like answering this question honestly, but I'll answer it anyway since I guess I have to. I think I'd be pretty upset if I got paired with someone who can't, y'know, handle me. I wouldn't mind whether or not they could or couldn't match my pace just as long as they didn't hate me for being, well, annoying. Although if it was someone who did absolutely nothing all the time, that might not be so rad, either, or someone who's really mean to other people.

*spits drink* EXCUSE ME?! I'm not. I have never. I mean. It's been considered in some passing thoughts and all that jazz, and I may be one radical dude, but that's, that's not, you know--can you even ask a kid that on this thing?? Is this a trick question? I'm not so good at those! Will I be tested on this!? Because no, oh, no, no, I have not, never, and am not a very good person to ask. H-haha.. Can I see the next question please? skjdhfsdk

I love the outdoors. I don't care if it's pitch dark outside or sunny or rainy--it's much better than being cooped up all day like some sort of boring bum! I don't have any real preferences or anything, but I like hanging out around the beach or the park. I like forests too. I think it's totally cool to go exploring in them. Getting lost is half the awesome.

When I was little..? Well, I always thought it would be really cool to be like one of those totally radical people on tv. You know? Like a movie star? I'm so jealous of them! Sometimes I'd pretend I was famous by setting up my grandparents' video camera and putting on these silly little home movies of myself acting out all the parts. I was the chick in distress and the dude who got to save her and I remember one time I even pretended to make out with myself because I saw that happen on some of the movies I watched. I thought it would be the coolest thing ever to walk out on stage to a whole bunch of people calling my name and asking for my autograph and being a rolemodel for little kids and--well, it was a little extreme. I just wasn't born with it.

Right now, though, I'm not totally sure what I want to be, y'know? It's hard choosing something and I'm not really great at anything specific. I'm kinda okay at skateboarding and I'm average at running. My grades aren't terrible, but they're not rockstar level and I'm not smart enough to be anything totally great like a doctor or a scientist or something. I still have a couple years left before college, so I think I have enough time to think about it a little more. No pressure, right?

I don't have any favorite bands, but I love all sorts of music. My favorite stuff is rock or a little bit of techno, but I don't care either way as long as it's stuff I can go jogging to or skateboarding to. I usually don't care for the slow stuff, but I mean, look at me! I'm too far in the fast lane for that!

I do lots of things to waste time. My grandparents don't like me spending too much time around the house when I'm not on the Ritalin junk, so I'm usually out doing stuff. I like walking around or exercising. Well, I call it exercising, but all I really ever do is go running and stuff. Sometimes I like to go exploring on trails if I can find any in the area, but those get boring after the hundredth time or so. When I stop getting lost, I usually stop going. I love skateboarding, too! I'm not the greatest, but I can do really basic stuff like riding it around. I wouldn't try a half pipe or anything extreme like that. I'd probably die! That would be awful. Ohoh! I like drawing too. ...But I suck. Haha, I can admit it! It's okay. I love drawing but I don't think I could draw a stick figure straight if I tried. It's just one of the few things that can entertain me when I'm trying to not be a spazz like usual. It kind works pretty well most of the time, even if I just end up throwing them away when I'm done. When I am stuck at home, I'm usually playing video games. Honestly, though, as much as I love them, most of the time I only play them when I'm on Ritalin. That stuff puts me on super psycho focus mode. I totally rock at video games then.

Who's got time for that boresville?!

Ouch. Well, you see, about that--I wouldn't really consider it a date or dating or anything. It lasted two weeks. I mean, I thought everything was cool and all, but the dude was really smart and stuff. I guess he thought I was smarter and then I guess he found out that I'm really not and the more we hung out and stuff he just kept getting mad at me and I guess I was just being me, like usual, and being annoying, like usual, and, so, yeah, two weeks later we weren't together anymore. He was too smart and too good. That's fine though! I'm kinda used to that sort of thing. If I let that stuff get me down I'd never get another date. It's not like I can help that I'm the way I am. I don't mean to be like this.

Weeeelll, not to brag or anything, but I'd have to say that I'm one totally rad dude if there ever was one. I mean, I don't think I'm a totally mean guy, so I guess I'm pretty nice and I can do some kinda cool stuff. Mostly I think I'm just a big, annoying spazz, especially when I'm rambling about annoying stuff or being too excited about little things that nobody else seems to care as much about, but that's just me and that's okay. Right? It's kind of weird to talk about myself like this. I kinda feel like a mix between self-centered and full of bad self-esteem. It's the truth though! I'm too annoying sometimes! I can understand that. But I like getting excited over stuff, too, because that means I'm just being enthusiastic! Everyone is pretty awesome and that's totally awesome!

I have no idea. I'd be alright with a date going on right around here as long as I was with someone I was really into and if it went well, but I think a date at a theme park would be pretty rad. That way we could both have fun all day, stuff our faces, and then get home totally worn out. And, well, rides are a good way to distract someone from how annoying I can probably be a lot of the time, so there's that. Hah, that's a good plus, right? So yeah. A fair would be fine, too.

I got wolf. Radical! It says I'm a family and friend type of person. "Loyal, devoted, and passionate." I can totally agree! Besides, how awesome is it that I got the raddest mammal on mother Earth as my spirit animal?! That's the coolest thing to happen to me today!

I haven't, uh, really been here long enough to... I mean, yeah, haha, I might of seen one or two but I don't think I should base all this on looks and stuff, right? Even if they do look like they'd be totally awesome people.

19.) Can you tell us a secret you never told anyone?
That's really personal! Do I even have any secrets? I don't think I even have any secrets! I'm a totally open book! There's definitely nothing that I'm hiding! ...Okay, maybe there's a thing or two. I only have to tell you one, though, so let me think.. I guess, as long as nobody else has to know.. A couple times I gave my Ritalin to my little sister just so our grandparents would think that I took it because I felt like if I just threw them out they would notice. I feel really awful about it. I hate them and I let her have them! I'm a really terrible person. I haven't let her do that in a long time, though! I don't think I ever would again. Aside from that, I've always been afraid to be left alone for too long.

And all the JuV halls and the Ritalin rats
Ask angels made from neon
And fucking garbage scream out "What will save us?"
And the sky opened up

Oh, I've totally got this one, dude! Sit back and relax. My spirit animal was a wolf. That entire thing told me all about my passionate nature, oh yeah. Okay, okay! So I think passion is, like...pink... Yeah. Definitely getting a pink vibe from passion. Why? I dunno. Because red's like romance and bedroom stuff and pink is like a mellow red, right? So. Yeah. Definitely pink.

Kksfhsdkfhd. WHAT. Dude! Dudedudedudedudedude. Dude. Haha. Excuse me? How is this... H-how can you... Wh-what a, a weird question! I don't know the answer to that! Isn't that a little, you know, personal? Aw, jeeze, um, man, uh. Haha, wow, please don't show this to anyone. I mean, I guess if you did I'd probably never even know, so I'm just gonna trust you on this one since I have to fill all this out anyway, but man, dude, bro, jeeze, I--cough. Right. Right. Um. I guess it's totally hot when someone's got an awesome talent? Or is that dumb? Is that even what you're asking about? Ugh. Uhm, so that and when someone totally speaks out for themselves. Like--wow, this is embarrassing--like when they get really hotheaded? And really passionate about something? Okay! Hah, um, I think, think we're done here. Please.

A whole lot of mess and not much floor. My room is a pigsty, but it's fine with me as long as I know where the stuff I want is. My clothes are scattered all across the floor, bro, it's ridiculous. They're mostly clean. I think. I've got a little area cleared up in the corner by the tv for my video games though. At least there's enough room for sitting. Since we own the place, I got to paint my room whatever I wanted, so I basically just made each wall a different color and splattered paint all over it. It's the raddest thing around!

Oh, wow, you sure you're ready for this conversation? Look at me asking a paper questions. I'm just supposed to be writing my answers and I act like I'm having a whole conversation. Weird, right? Oh, I'm doing it again. My hand is killing me. Okayokay, so my favorite movies right now are the Back to the Future movies. I know they're kinda old and there's been tons of time travel movies, but they're, like, the start of parodies! It's too cool. I'm not really into anime all that much, honestly. I guess Kingdom Hearts? Can I count that? I like the video game and the graphics are pretty anime. I mean, I guess so anyway.

I think if I wanted to impress someone I might go a little out of my way. Okay, see, I have this thing where, when I'm trying to impress someone, I go a little overboard and...well, I end up looking like a total uncool loser! I usually try showing off when I don't have anything to show off, so if I try telling them I can do a flip on my board, I end up falling flat on my face and ksjfhdskfohmygod, it's so bad. I am so bad at impressing people.

Spectrum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Connor Evan Hughes

I am 16 and male, I was born on December 8th

I'm quite fond of machines, especially cog powered ones, spiders are awesome especially my pet tarantula Jessy, horents and bees are just as cool though you can't really keep them without a suit. I really like chocolate, but then again who doesn't so yeah that's something. My favorite class is history because where else can you see what has happened before you were here on this planet. I really like video games, no you didn't hear me I REALLY like video games although I hardly get to play them.

I'm really interested in a girl with a nice personality. I truly do not care what she looks like, sounds like, or anything like that but I want her to be sweet and have a nice heart. But, if I did get to pick exactly I would pick the girl who can be girly, and ladylike when she needs too but will become energetic and wild the next. I kinda guess that would be the kind of girl to match up to me with if I had a choice.

Love is when you can look at the opposite sex, or even the same sex in some cases and see yourself with them for the rest of your life. It's when you'd die for someone or do anything they need and never ask anything in return.

It's something I could probably never do nor can I do because of my shyness. I do however fantasize of love, me having a wife maybe a child or two with her. I don't think that will ever happen though and the way I think is hardly reality.

I find myself to be scared by the thought of love purely for the thought of rejection and embarrassment. I don't like the thought of asking a girl out then she say no the laughing and telling her friends who spread it everywhere I go.

Okay, I form this on facts I believe the glass is full or empty depending on what happened to the cup. If some was poured out it's half empty but if you are pouring it in it's half full I never got why this was a thing people talked about and I still don't but if you wanna know there's your answer.

I would be upset if I got a soulmate who would use me and only take advantage of me while sending out fake signs of love. I would be madder if she cheated against my back then lied about it and gave me less and less attention. If she was a bimbo that would be just as bad because I believe a girl shouldn't act like a whore but even if they are if they don't do it all the time it is fine just as long as it isn't their life. But, even a girly girl is fine as long as they don't try and cheat or take advantage of me.

Truley I'm not quite confident in my looks although I have been called cute in a nerdish way. I do try my best to look good and keep my hair tidy and my skin somewhat clean. I do have contacts but I prefer glasses and I think they enhance my appearance slightly and even if they don't I like them I do. So I consider myself somewhat okay and a six out of ten, but then again I'm not too confident on how a girl would think of my outside.

I am very fond of a forest setting. Dogwoods are nice especially in the fall, which is my favorite season as well. A starry sky is always beautiful and if you add a fire with that for you light giving the place a warm glow but the breeze makes it just cool enough to have an excuse for making one. The sounds of Peeper frogs filling the air with the occasional crackle of a fire.

When I was little animals were the only thing on my mind. I was fascinated by life and wanted to know everything I could which led me into geological, and ecological science which I still study which led me to want to be a scientist when I was younger.

As I get older however with my father's influence as an electrician and my uncle as a mechanic got me into machinery, mainly cars and cog machines but I can still use them pretty well. I might consider a career in it but I still love animals and nature so I'm not sure.

I am a big rock fan classic and new age are both good. IFD, The Killers, Greenday ,Scorions, ACDC, Bon Jovi and, Queen are some of my favorite bands just to name a few. I like so many songs and I really find it hard to pick a favorite but if I had to it would probably be one of the Killers songs.

I will usually tutor my younger brothers a bit and when they're off at football or whatever sport they are playing at the time I am either tinkering with a few machines my dad occasionally brings back from his plant that are to old to be used so he lets me use them for fun and if I don't have a new one of them you'll find me upstairs in my room playing Xbox most likely.

[color=#77FFF00]13.) Do you read? What is your favorite book?[/color]
I don't read often as much as I like to so I can keep up with my brothers but I am very fond of the Sherlock Holmes novels and I have read a good number out of them but I still consider myself a newbie to them. I read them not for the mystery more for the way Sherlock solves the cases.

The last person I dated was... never I have never been in a true relationship that I consider dating but many people would say the last person I dated was a girl who used me for personal gain and my knowledge to help her finish all her school work while she dated another guy behind my back.

Okay using nice words this is gonna be kinda hard. I guess, I'm kinda shy, a bit to fantasizing with a woman to the point to where I may be let down when I actually get to meet her. I can get to my true self which is an energetic ball of crazy only when I'm around people I know and I always feel much better whenever I can run around and get rid of all my energy without feeling too much shame in myself.

My dream date, god that's a hard one. I would think it's me and the girl, sitting around a fire all alone under the cover of a canopy of dogwood trees. There would be a dead silence between us because we know exactly what the other is going to say. We feel a cool breeze and both of us movr closer and hold eachother tight embracing on another in a flutter of happiness then falling asleep silently in perfect harmony.

I got the swan as my spirit animal. The Swan is a waterfowl capable of flight and is viewed as a symbol of beauty with a hard core or as steel wrapped in silk. I don't get why this is my animal but I am guessing this has something to do about my hidden personality.

Okay, I really do not want to answer this but I have too I guess. There is one girl, she is amazing, beautiful, intelligent a pure sunflower in a crowd of dandelions. But it's all a fantasy and she would never go out with a guy like me so I got over her, anything else?

I have truly thought of suicide at least a dozen times and figured up around five different ways to do it. I do this because I will fall into a depression around a week every three or four months. I have tried to slash my throat open once but my brother walking in on me while I did it saving me. Even though I haven't had a serious depression in a year I still keep fearing they may happen.

"Coming out of my cage" views my hidden personality under my shy shadow. The whole second half of the first verse tells about how I would get ready to ask her and she would already be with another guy so I would have to leave her alone. The second verse tells of my hidden personality as a hyper maniac and how it shows when she got a new boy friend. The music lull tells of my silence after depression and the three "I never..." shows how I never got nor asked her.

Light green it's positive, vibrant, and natural just as love should be in a way two people should never part and they should come by naturally as the same way sunlight shines through the treetops making a beautiful shade of green that I love so much and I believe makes love.

Okay, this is creepy but oh well. I really like a girl who knows how to be a lady at times but when alone with me she turns into a bit of a crazy, in a happy way I mean and energy levels that match mine. Glasses are a big turn on and soft groomed hair is always pretty. A tender voice and a cute laugh makes a smile appear on my face and soft skin with feminine hands is amazing. Tomboys are fine with me and I really like girls who are just as interested in nature and animals as I am. Though I'm not picky in girls really.

You would see a complete mess in half the room and a clean slate in my part of the room from where my brothers can't keep their half of the room so I have to clean it.On my side you would see a good bit of Xbox games in a neat desk with a small television on it for playing VCR tapes.

I truly believe that the movie Mr. Deeds is my favorite movie because of his positive outlook on life and gullibility which allows him to live the best in the evil streets of New York with his fortune, a way I wish I could look at life. Oh and no I do not watch anime because, I truly cannot find any good ones I like.

I would try and get to know them well even penetrating their friend zone and slowly working my way up to the top and manage to summon the courage needed to ask them out.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 pm

| @ Spectrum- When I read the last question, I cracked up because of the picture in your signature.
They go really well together. xD |

"My age? 16, but I`m soon to be 17. I`m obviously female, and I got proof if you need it. And my birthday? Everyday. Sadly, everyone only celebrates it on December 30th."

"Well, don`t I see this often. I like things like sweets and soft colors I like, for.. who knows? Photography isn`t all that bad either, along with painting. It`s too bad most people get angry when you paint their walls without warning. Music also is nice to listen to, and winter`s pretty great, cause all of the snow and stuff. Happy? Cause you aren`t getting any more than that. I mean, if you really wanted to know this, wouldn`t you just come up to me and actually try to get to know me?

"Heh, isn`t this a little bit too peculiar? What if the week right after this quiz, I end up with someone the complete opposite of what I put here. Wouldn`t that be ironic- besides for the point that I won`t really get an option as to who I`m with in a relationship after this.
Anyways, I guess I`m definitely not interesting in obnoxious or stuck up people, or people that would bug me about my height. I`ve heard it already, got it? Probably somebody who would isn`t too shy to the point at which they barely talk. Somebody with common interests, who would be protective to a point, even though I would definitely never say that out loud.

Definitely, I would never want a person who`d treat me like a helpless puppy though, since I`m obviously not. Someone who wouldn`t pressure me too much about things like feelings wouldn`t be all that bad though, since, if you know me, I`m not the greatest with them. Just, someone that can handle my stubbornness to a point."

"Jeez, no one else is going to see this, right? It better be so, since I didn`t sign up for anything embarrassing. Then again, I never signed up for this in the first place.
Love is some `tiresome` feeling. Making you confused, crazy, having your heart skip a beat- that`s exactly what it does. It make your head just spin around and around and around. I guess you could call it rare, like a feather on the ground. When you find it, you don`t want to lose it, and it`s light and fluffy. Of course, it also has down sides. It`s kind of like a rose, sweet, beautiful, but sharp.
And, the most annoying part is that love makes you want to be with that person, all the time. If they`re gone, you can`t help but miss them, and when they`re with someone else, it`s impossible to not be jealous. It`s just, you`d do anything for that one person, and you`d go to any lengths to keep them with you, and they`d do the same for you.
That or it`s just some fictional mushy thing people thought up in their minds.
Not that I actually know anything about love."

"You want a romantic love personality? Well, you`ve got the wrong person- go look for Axel if you`re expecting something of the sort.
As many people have told me, over and over again, I`m incredibly stubborn when it comes to my feelings. I mean, if I were expected to say this face to face with anyone, I`d rip this quiz to shreds, burn it up, and then leave this school before I can think even just once about it.
Maybe it`s just that I`m inexperienced with feelings, or maybe it`s just some other reason- I really, really don`t know."

"My glass is half full- as always. Probably even more than that. I just don`t get why sometimes people`s glasses are half empty... I mean, unless they were called short. I can understand that. Whenever I`m called short, there`s always a crack in my glass, and hopefully there will be a crack in the person`s face!
But besides that, my glass is definitely half full. With anything but water, I hope. Water`s so bland... I must admit."

"Lemme guess, this question is just so that you can find the person that perfectly matches whatever I`ll say here, and then pair me up with them. So much for a `perfect soulmate`.
Alright, alright, well... like I said earlier, being stuck with some stuck up, rude, or obnoxious person would be a little, well, annoying. And being stuck with somebody boring would just be... boring. Besides that, I`m not all that picky with who I get, really.
Wait, wait, wait- somebody who would stress over how I feel about them. That. No. Just, no. Feelings are tiresome to me, and no matter how much I think over and over again about them, I barely know how to actually express my feelings. Don`t even get me started on how to say them out loud."

"Well, I must say, it is completely reasonable to ask the girl who doesn`t even know how to express her feelings if she`s had sex. Totally understandable.
Alright, I`m going to make this short and sweet;
It`s come up in a few thoughts, every now and then. I mean, who hasn`t even thought about this kind of stuff? But, I`m truthfully not sexually active at all."

"I guess, I truly really like being outdoors. Being inside for too long is just dull and bland. Maybe a nice place under a pretty tree, or some place where you can easily hide and goof around. Snow is also fun to play around in, but my nose always gets cold. It`s annoying, and I hate it. Does anyone else ever get a cold nose in Winter whenever you`re outside?
Anyways, that`s not the point. Just somewhere outside is fine- just, not somewhere scary. Scary places are... scary. There`s not much else to say about that."

"Well, even though I`m not that big of a fan of speaking about it, when I was little, I really just wanted to do anything related with art, or maybe own my own bakery. I would go ahead an paint most of the walls in my house, and get scolded. Or, I would go and try to bake some amazing cake in the kitchen, make a complete mess- even on the ceiling -and then get scolded, again.
Yeah... I wasn`t all that encouraged on future jobs when I was little... I guess, being an idol was a possibility in my mind back then. Or maybe it was just because it was on of the only things in this category that I didn`t get scolded for?

Now, I`m just... undecided. Something art or baking related would still be fun to do, I guess. Maybe photography? Would that even count as a job? Well, I guess maybe not. If it would though, that`d be fun. Being an idol? Probably not possible...
At least I don`t have to decide yet."

"I don`t really have certain bands or songs that I personally favor, but I guess I do like music that`s more fun and energetic. Slow music really kind of just makes me a little bit depressed... they always sound so sad and stuff to me. I mean, why would you even make music that sounds depressing in the first place? Just to make you and other people even more depressed?
I guess, when I`m tired though, I do like listening to slow music. Maybe by a guitar or something like that. Besides that though, slow music just makes me depressed or tired."

"Hm... I can`t really say that I spend free time doing certain things over and over again. That would just get boring, don`t you think? I really prefer to do lots of different things- maybe paint, go explore around, attempt to make sweets, and a lot of other stuff."

"If you really want to know, I`m not a big fan of reading. I can read fine- I can even read quite fast. It`s just, most books don`t interest me. Probably one out of a hundred books interest me. So, with those numbers, I don`t read that much. To put it simply- I can`t really answer half of this question."

"Truth be told, I`ve never dated. I`ve been close to dating someone once, but I`ve never really actually dated someone. Maybe in kindergarten or sometime I had one of those small `hold hands, smile, share stuff` relationships, but does that really count?
People have mistaken me and Axel as a couple before, but I`ve never dated him, and I never will. I`m too close of a friend to him to actually like him. And, when I`m next to him, people always say it looks like father and daughter.
I`ve liked people before, and I`ve held hands and maybe kissed once or twice with some people, but I`ve never actually truly been in a relationship. You could say that I have, but I really wouldn`t count any of those times as relationships."

"Please use nice words? Hah, funny. Well, I could say I`m like a colorful array of a bunch of different traits. A rainbow, maybe? No, that makes me seem like some person that has a sparkly personality and loves attention. I`m not really like that, well, I think. A spunky splatter painted picture. Let`s just go with that. Wait, wait, change that to a tootsie pop. I`m kind of hard on the outside, because of my stubbornness and the times when I get hot-headed, and I`m sweet on the inside. Just... take out most of the sweet. Yeah, that`ll fit.
Let`s just get this straight though-
I am definitely not short."

"Hm... let me think. Well... I guess it would of course have to be with the person I liked. Being with a person I hated or found annoying would just be plain out miserable. And it would also have to be some place nice, where you wouldn`t get bored or anything... maybe, a fair, or a skating rink. I wouldn`t want it to be rainy either, since then you`d get soaked...
I`m not really all that picky. Then again, maybe I am. Going to somewhere fun and then maybe heading to a cafe or something of the sort would be nice. Like, I usually really like hot chocolate on cold days. Something like that would be nice and all. I just really wouldn`t want to get bored on my dream date."

"I`m... a horse? `Sensitive, peaceful, and social.You easily make friends with members of all species, but you hold a special place in your heart for those who respect your intelligence. Sometimes your empathy can leave you vulnerable to others' moods or manipulations. Don't let one grumpy person ruin your whole day.`
Vulnerable?! Sensitive?! I swear, that was some messed up quiz. I`m not vulnerable, nor am I peaceful or sensitive in either way... Right?"
Best matches: Wolves, Otters, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Spiders, Owls

"I haven`t really been here long enough to actually like someone, and then again, even if I had been here for a fair amount of time already, I probably still wouldn`t like anyone. I`ll usually go through this whole process of denial when it comes to liking someone, and then I`ll go on to overreacting about it all.
So, no, not at the moment."

"I don`t really have much secrets that I`ve never told anyone... Then again, I do have one that I`ve never told anyone about straight on, but a few people have caught onto. This is, I`m an insomniac. That`s not the secret part, since anyone that`s ever been around me while I`m sleeping probably already knows this. It`s just, I`m somewhat scared of sleeping. Strange, right? You know how most people say they want to just pass away in their sleep? Well, I don`t. I`d prefer to die when I`m older, not right now!
And, another part of this is that I pretty much have to be around someone to actually get some decent sleep. This usually doesn`t just annoy only me though, which really just makes it even more annoying... This problem has even gone as far as to the point where I`ve almost broken down someone`s door just to go in to their room, push them off of the bed, and then sleep there...
Yeah, I`m definitely not normal when it comes to sleeping."

`They tell us we were too young
Every single day
Pretend besides the ocean
Just to drift away
Your eyes were out of focus
They carried me away`

"This is actually the hardest question so far on here, but also the easiest... Does that even make sense? Well, I guess I think a color in between red and white... The color of my hair! Ha, I must really be passionate. Maybe my hair has just gotten such a color because I`m so hotheaded though?
Back to the point though. Even if a bunch of people say red resembles passion, I think `passion` is a little softer than `love`. `Love` makes me think of a bunch of super romantic stuff, while `passion` makes me think of all the sweet compliments and stuff. Just, `love` tweaked a bit- softer, calmer, and more caring."

"Oh god... Now I`m really glad no one else will be seeing this quiz. Jeez, I barely even know how to answer this... Well, here goes nothing.
I guess, one thing that turns me on is when guys are really protective. Just, not protective to the point where they treat me like a puppy dog. Just, when guys get jealous when you talk to other guys, even just a little. Gosh... what am I saying?
Being close to the person you like also gets me hot... even though I do get flustered in this kind of situation. Ya` know, cuddling, hugging, and maybe a kiss or two on my nose or such. And for some reason, if they were to pat my head would be nice... Even though that`s a little bit odd.
Oh, oh! And, sharing a scarf gets me hot. I guess that`s really peculiar though..."

"My room`s neat, so, you`d probably notice that right away. Don`t get me wrong though- I`m not all that neat myself, but I have maids and all that go ahead and tidy it up since my Mom`s nit-picky that way. Anyways, the wall colors are more soft colors, but you might find some random paint splatters, photographs, or little doodles on the wall. I also have a thing for really plushy pillows. I just have a fondness of hugging them. It`s compulsive- don`t ever say anything about that to me. Besides that, you might find papers strewn out across the desk, or maybe paintings or pictures.
On the ground there`ll probably be a few things here and there, even though, like I said, my room is neat. Whenever I`m stressed out or angry, I have a tendency to just lie on the ground and hug a pillow to my face, if the rooms carpeted."

"I`m not really a big fan of TV, along with Anime. When I was little, I was, but as I grew up, I just slowly grew uninterested in both of them. TV I do watch every now and then though, but usually it`s just when I`m really focusing on something else, or I`m completely bored and have nothing else to do.
Movies are fun to watch, just, NOT if they`re scary. I once watched this scary movie- which everyone, even this ten year old girl, said wasn`t even scary at all -with my friends, and I couldn`t sleep. For a month. Even now just thinking about it scares me. I`m not all that great with scary things... got it?
Anyways, I`m not really picky with movies... I don`t really have a certain favorite, since I favor a lot of them. And, even though I don`t really like Anime, I do like Studio Ghibli films. Can you actually really count those as Anime? Well, anyways, I still like them."

"Well... I`d probably try and be nice to them, and most likely I`d try and avoid being hot-headed and stubborn around them. Hey, that might not seem like a lot, but for me, it really is... I wonder if maybe I`d almost end up shy if I acted like this...? Eh, it doesn`t make a difference, since I get flustered when it comes to feelings and being around the person I like, anyways.
Maybe I`d try painting or baking them something... Even though if I tried to bake something, it`d probably end up in a huge mess. I`d probably never have the guts to give it to them in the first place, but oh well.
Besides that, that`s it. I`m horrible at impressing people, I know. Just pair me up with someone already so I can get over with this humiliation."

Adoration
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Aisling Kadance Delphine

"I'm 18, i was born October 31, 1994....and damn it i am a woman!"

"Long walks on the beach....jk. I like a lot of things, music, fast cars, fighting, dancing, singing, reading, writing, poetry, dark and light colors together, boys....ya...i like boys....a lot....lol"

I like someone who can keep up with me. I am active, and into crazy stunts. So basically, someone who is just as bad ass as i am. I like honesty too, i dont mind the occasional white lie if you dont mind me catching it and kicking your ass. I want to find someone who has a soft side though too...someone who is sweet to kids and me....not that i ever want kids...

"By definition, Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection."The unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". I will give you another definition, on of myself.
I am what you would call a Cynical Romantic: Someone who wants to be in love and loves the idea, but realizes that love is ultimately self destructive and counter productive to advancing personal goals and or the self"

"I am a romantic. I love the idea of love. I am someone who thinks love is a really nice thing and a great ideal, but i believes that it is something that will realistically never happen for me. I am to out there, to crazy, to wild for anyone to ever be truly loved for me.....I am a hopeless case."

"well if you think about it the glass is always full, what its full of it doesn't matter, whether it is water of air, it is till half full of both and two hales make a whole....oh...your asking me if i'm an optimist or a pessimist....well i'm neither, i am a Realist.

"I am really not into girls....or wimpy boys.... sorry an no offence...but...."

"How am i supposed to write a paragraph on my sexual activity? Do you want me to draw a picture? You want me to describe every position ive tried? I minds well give you my personal Kama Sutra hand book! I am sexually active, but no i am not a slut, ive only been with two guys...and neither of them where very good for that record.

I'm a little conflicted here....i like the deep woods and the city...so....ya...

I wanted to be many things, a firefighter, a police officer, a ballerina....ya ya, dont laugh...All the things little kids want, things that are apparently out of reach. Now i want to be a bodyguard.....because i am just that bad ass. Tell me i wouldnt be good at that?"

I love FireFlight, Evanescence, Three doors down, Three days grace....seeing a pattern yet?"

"I work out, read, hang out with friends, and sing"

I have to many books to name just one.

"lets not go there"

"um....I am bad ass. End of discussion."

A action movie, popcorn, candy....and a long kiss goodnight, depending on whether i like you.

I am a Wolverine! My score was : 17 Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. I'm fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. I'm the best at whatever you choose to do, because i give yourself no alternative.

Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

"I am a lost cause there..."

".....I didnt give my virginity away......and i will NEVER be a victim again."

"Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see?
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better"

"The red hot burning hunka huba huba burnin love? Id have to say....white, because thats what i see...passion should be so hot its white...white hot baby."

"I like being flirted with....and i wont lie, a guy with muscles wont hurt. Okay, there is one more thing, i really like....to be dominated. NO not dominatrix style, though whips and chains seem kinky...I like it when someone takes control.

"Four walls a floor and a ceiling? okay, so there is a bed, a vanity, and a closet....as well as a art easel, pains, a stereo, and a guitar."

"I like Supernatural which is an American supernatural drama television series created by Eric Kripke, which debuted on September 13, 2005 on The WB, and is now part of The CW's lineup. Starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, the series follows the brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters and other figures of the supernatural. The series is produced by Warner Bros. Television, in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision. The current executive producers are Eric Kripke, McG, and Robert Singer; former executive producer Kim Manners died of lung cancer during production of the fourth season."

"By being me of course"
Last edited by emotionless on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 pm

”Hm, curious much? Well, I`m just curious about you. But if I must answer, I`m 17, and I`m a guy. I`m really telling the truth here! My birthday`s on February 3rd."

"Well, isn`t this a familiar question? I like quite a few things- flirting, fireplaces, the color red. Sleeping in also is nice- I`m not much of a morning person, really. Wake me up early and I won`t be as charming as I usually am. Beauty sleep, you know? Not that I actually believe in that."

"Oh, I`m interested in none other than you- depending on if there`s actually a `you`. Alright, I`ll stop kidding around. I guess I like someone with a lot of confidence. Being shy, sad, or depressed is just boring, don`t you agree? Getting bored with people is so easy for me- interesting people are just so much easier to be around. Even though it may seem a little hypocritical, even though it really isn`t, I also prefer someone who won`t go around clinging to people just because of how they look. It`s just plain out annoying."

"What does love mean? What kind of question is this? I don`t get it- at all. Everyone always talks about love, and whenever they turn to me asking me what is it, they`ll say `what`s not to get?` Then they`ll get mad at me, and I`ll just end up brushing it off at some point. If I needed to understand it, then I`ll end up understanding it at some point.

If I have to answer this question right now though, I`ll just say this simply; love is just a confusing feeling. It`s when two people want to be with each other their whole lives, and can tell absolutely everything to each other. If one slips up, the other won`t care, cause they just have so much feelings for each other. Now, do you see why I don`t understand what `love` is? I`ve just never felt like I`ve actually wanted to stay with someone my whole life. Then again, I`ve never even felt anything close to `love` in the first place- it`s a stupid, annoying thing. I might want to know what it`s like, but even so, I just don`t understand the concept at all- so what would be the point in saying anything related to it?"

"My love personality? Hm, you mean how romantic am I? Oh, I`m the exact definition of romantic. Look the word up in the dictionary, and you`ll definitely see a picture of me right under the word. Don`t believe me? I`m not kidding! Try it yourself.
Compliments, flirting, flowers, candies, perfect dates; they`re all easy for me. I`m just not that great at remembering most anniversaries and things of the sort. Then again, there usually isn`t much anniversaries that I go through, unless the person obsesses over one month anniversaries and all of that. If I wanted to remember an anniversary, if the person meant that much to me, I could. I`m just not into it all that anniversary stuff much anyways."

"Definitely full- all the way to the very top. I just can`t see how people find their glasses `half empty`. What`s the point in moping around for your whole life- feeling bad for yourself and all. Saying `my life`s so horrible` is only easy when that`s how you`re making it. It might be hard to change, but if life was easy, it wouldn`t be worth it."

"I`m not all that picky, if that`s what you`re asking. I`m sure you`ll be perfectly fine for me~!
Alright, well, if I got stuck with some sad, depressed person, like I said before, I`d be such a pain. It`d probably be better for both the person and myself that I don`t get stuck with someone like that.
Someone that goes around being clingy to people because of how they look are also pretty annoying, so getting stuck with someone like that wouldn`t be all la-de-da either."

"Ah- gosh, is it really necessary to answer this question? Can`t I answer this some other time? Yes, I know all about this kind of stuff, but are we even allowed to do this here? Yeah, I might`ve done this sort of thing once or twice, but would it really matter if you just left this question out?"

"Well, I prefer snow or sun any day instead of rain. Fireplaces are also pretty nice- even though being outside is pretty nice as well. Maybe the beach or a forest? The stars are also nice to be under when it comes to certain situations. A fireplace under a starry sky on the beach? There- I just brought everything together in one."

"Well, isn`t that a long time ago. Lemme think... All that I can remember is that when I was little, I wanted to be a doctor. A doctor of love! Haha... But really, being a doctor was what I wanted to be back then. Not that it was really a big dream or anything of the sort- it pretty much disappeared after I grew up and got faced with all the `family business` stuff. All of the family business never interested me back then, and it still doesn`t.
Back onto topic- what I want to be now? Curious, aren`t we? Truthfully, I don`t have much of an idea as to what I want to be now. At some point I`ll decide, but right now I`ll stay open to all the possibilities. Good thing it isn`t important just yet!"

"Before I answer the main point of this question, let me say what kind of genres I don`t like; classical, and really anything slow that can bore me to death. What`s the point in music if it does that? So this means no Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, most things that include the violin and what not. Just, anything besides stuff that fits that criteria is fine for me. I`m truly not that picky with music, but I`d rather rip my ears off instead of having to listen to classical music for most of my life."

"I`ll spend my free time doing anything you want! But if you really want to know, since you probably want to stalk my personal life and all that, I spend my free time doing stuff that won`t bore me. I`m sure specific, aren`t I? Okay, okay- I`ll get to the point. Flirting is a good way to pass time, of course, along with going on dates. Even though I can`t do that all the time, it`s still enjoyable. Besides that, messing around downtown, sometimes teasing or messing with people, sports, and stuff like those that I`ll do every now and then. It`s hard to do the same thing over and over again, besides when it comes to flirting, so it depends on how I`m feeling."

"Ha, you`ll rarely ever find me reading."

"The last person I dated? Well well well, how do you expect me to remember such a thing? There`s about five people that come to mind, but it`s impossible to remember which one of them was the last one. I think it was the clingy one out of the five. What was her name again? Kanna, I think. Or was it Shay? Well, the only thing I can be sure is that her name was one of those two.
She had been interesting at first... Fun to be around and all that, but then she started becoming clingy as hell, always wanting to be together every single second of every single day. Jeez, it became such a pain after a while. It wasn`t long before I just ended that relationship though. It`s not that it mattered to me, since it really didn`t. There hasn`t ever been a relationship I`ve actually cared much about before. Yeah, I`ll do all the couple acts; holding hands, smiling, giving gifts, kissing every now and then, and all that, but I don`t think much of all of it.
Call me heartless, but it`s just the truth."

"`The most amazing person in the world.` There you have it. Alright, alright, I`ll stop joking around, even though that statement is true. Many people have called me charming, sly, and things of the sort, so I`ve come to believing them. On the other hand though, there`s some people- for example a little pink-haired shorty some of us now –that call me annoying, stuck-up, and a flirter. Now, I don`t believe in any of that though, but I might as well add it.
Then again, the question`s how I see myself. I guess I see myself as a nice guy, even though I can be a little annoying at times, when it comes to flirting constantly. Is that really a bad thing, though? Everybody`s annoying sometimes.”

”My dream date would take place wherever my date`s dream date would be. I guess though, maybe someplace on the beach, with a bonfire. Bonfire`s are amazing, don`t you think? Sparklers are fun too, so my dream date would probably take place at night on the beach, sitting around a bonfire with sparklers. Specific, aren`t I?[/ size]

[size=90]”I`m a bear. Hah, does it look like I`m covered in hair all over, and am mauling people when a single soul comes it site?
` You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall. `
Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves
Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

”I`ve got my eye on you, of course! That is, if you`re actually alive.”

”As much as I hate to admit it, the biggest secret I`ve never told anyone- besides one or two people –is that I`ve never, ever, said the three words `I love you`. To anyone. Not even my own family.
I probably would have said it a few times if my mother had been around more in my childhood, but truly, I`ve just never really understood the meaning of those three words. People have said it to me, but I`ve always refused to actually say it back or from my own mouth. I`ve say `I like you` every now and then, but that doesn`t affect the fact that I`ve never said `I love you` before.”

`We can rip apart the socialists and all their damn taxes.
You see I am no criminal, I'm down on both bad knees.
I'm just too much a coward to admit when I'm in need.
I took a walk.`

”You know, know that I think about it, why do some people think that red resembles passion and love? Most people think red resembles hate and violence, so why in the world would you put the exact opposite of that with the same color? Really, it`s confusing.
This might sound strange, but I think either yellow, orange, or pink resembles passion. They`re all soft colors, which passion is soft and tender, which fits in with those three colors. Yellow probably fits it the most, or a yellowish color with a pink tint.”

”Hah, what gets me hot? In what way?
Well, physical contact of course gets me hot- touching, kissing, all that mushy stuff. When a person has a little spunk to their personality is also pretty hot. Shy, timid people can be nice to be around every now and then are nice, but it just isn`t as fun to be around them.
There`s a whole lot more I could say in answer to this question, but I`ll just stop there.”

”There`s really not much to see in my bedroom. It isn`t all that neat, but it really isn`t a complete wreck either; it`s more in the middle, you could say. The bed most likely won`t be made, but it`s not like pillows and blankets will be overflowing onto the ground. There might be a T-shirt and stuff here and there, but besides that you could say it`s pretty clean.
I can`t say much about my bedroom, to make it sound interesting and all that stuff. Does it really matter what my bedroom looks like?”

”I never once liked Anime, and I didn`t ever pay much attention to TV and all that. Movies I`ve always been fond of, even if it can get boring in some of them to just sit around the whole time that it takes to watch it. I`ve never really had a favorite movie though- since there`s a ton of movies you could call my `favorite`. I can`t pick one of them though, so don`t even ask. Wait, you`ve already failed that little point, haven`t you?”

”How would I impress someone I like? Well, that`s kinda a toughie, since I`ve truthfully never had someone that I`ve actually really liked- much less loved. Usually I`ve just flirted aimlessly with people I`ve found interesting.
I probably would flirt quite a bit, or actually, I might not flirt even one bit with them. Actually, I probably would. Hanging out with them, figuring out what they like and don`t, trying to make them happy, and things of the sort. So there, I`ll leave it at that. Come back and ask me this again later, when I`ve actually had to deal with this.”
Last edited by Adoration on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Adoration
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Heebum Lee

Uh...I'm fifteen and I'm clearly male. And why should I tell you my birthday? ...Okay, it's July 24th.

Well, I like kittens or cats of any kind...Um, being by myself is fun. Oh, and I like eating...and sleeping...a lot.

Interested in? Why do you want to know? ...Nevermind, I'll tell you. Someone who isn't...f-female. They scare me and I always end up being suffocated with their c-c-chest area. Damn my short height...back on topic. Um, well...Someone who is taller and can help me feel secure. I like feeling safe. Maybe someone whose a romantic...I do like...f-flowers and stuff like that...Oh! Someone who is good at cooking! I love eating...p-plus it's good to have a skill in something, r-right? Hmmph. But who would like me anyway? I'm rude...even if I don't mean to be...I have trusting issues, I'm scared of relationships.

Love? What is love...something that lasts forever, in my opinion. You want to spend the rest of your life with that one beloved partner of yours until death, but you're still together in heaven or hell. You never want to be separated even when you deny it.That one person is your other half, they complete you while you complete them.

I guess though that love can be a bit weird. Love comes in all shapes and sizes. He can even come out of nowhere and bite you in the ass with a person who completely opposite from you. My love sounds selfish doesn't it? Don't bother me...I'll just shut up now...

Me? Romantic? Well...I like romantic things. Wait...I'm not very romantic. I can't cook, and I'm usually late to things. I'll probably end up sleeping halfway through date...being totally honest here. Yeah...

Half empty...I'm never optimistic about anything unless I actually get a full night's sleep or a big feast. I have my moments, but I'm usually...depressed. Sad, empty, silent. That's me...

Oh...someone who didn't know how to cook? Oh, um sorry...Serious, uh. If I was stuck with a girl, that would be horrifying.

You mean like s-s-sex? U-Uh, um...I-I know a-about it...I mean, I've never d-done it before...Not that I could r-remember...uh, I-I always get a f-feeling, but nothing...uh, next question?

Ah, this might be a little embarrassing to say...hopefully no one will see this...I like meadows. Bright meadows with beautiful flowers that shine in the sun. Those kinds of places soothe me. I don't like the rain, but I'm still attracted to it.

I-I can't really answer that question...I don't remember what I wanted to be. Though I can tell you what I want to be now...which is a composer...*blushes* Uh, yeah...

Music? Um, well I don't particular have a favorite band or song...though I'm very interested in Kpop...

Alone usually...People find me to harsh or rude to hang around. And when I'm by myself, I'm probably snacking on food or just laying in bed...depressing, I know.

I do read...I'm really into murder mysterious...My favorite book at the moment is Dexter.

Like I probably said already, I don't remember. I don't think I've dated anybody before...I've never had a feeling that I got to hold some dear to me...I guess that's the reason why I'm s-scard of relationships...

Only use nice words? Then I can't descibe myself...It's hard to describe myself. I guess I could say that I'm just observant and really creative once you get past my sarcasism...I mean, I'm always loyal to friends, but I can't really say that since I don't have that many of them...

Date dream? Um...*blushes* Probably at a fancy resturant that serves really delicious food...I really like food...But I could always settle for a picnic under the stars...a big picnic.

This is ironic. I'm a spider. 'As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.' My best matches are cougars, hawks, and owls while I should watch out for wolves, otters, and bears.

No. Honestly speaking.

A secret? Well, my life actually...I honestly can't remember anything since last year. I don't even know my real last name, where I lived, or anything...I don't tell anyone because they would probably think I'm weird...but they already think that...oh well...

Lacrimosa
Once more, I want to love the glaringly bright world
That shattered in the distance and vanished
Hide your dream in your eyes
Until tears come falling
Onto your sullied heart

I think...red resembles passion. Why? Hm, I don't know...I mean, red...passion...I just don't know!

H-hot? Uh, uh...*shivers and blushes* I-if I really have to a-answer this...I mean, um...If you are a really good cook, well I-I've said that a lot, haven't I? Oh...um! Warm hands? Does that even make any s-sense? Uh, someone who knows what they're doing, oh ah...someone who's very gentle and caring...okay...I t-think that's enough...

[size=90]Tons of murder mystery books and bunches of empty snack bags all over my room. True story.

I...don't watch TV...

Me impressing someone? I don't know how to impress someone...I mean, I can try, but they would probably think I'm cruel or indifferent...sI mean, I would try to be friends...be loyal to them...make sure they trust me, something like that maybe? Uh...I'm just bad at impressing...
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken Picture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Michael Evans

16, male, and August 28th

Parties.. Haha anything social really. The beach,

Please write an entire paragraph.

Please write 2 paragraphs.

are you very romantic? A paragraph please.

Do you have Optimistic or pessimistic ideals

put all that apply.

A paragraph please.

Put all that apply.

A paragraph for both.

Put all that apply.

Put all that apply

Put all that apply

put a paragraph about each.

Please use nice words.

A paragraph please.

What is it, tell me about that animal. Get this at: http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/#

Give us a paragraph.

only your soulmate will ever know this.

Should be the same as your Theme song on your profile.

Paragraph please.

Paragraph please.

List all that apply,

Can you tell me. Include plots.

List all that apply.

WIP.. It'll be done tonight hopefully.

Broken Picture
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!