Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soviet Russia and The Order of Stalin

a part of “Soviet Russia and The Order of Stalin”, a fictional universe by Rulke.

Welcome to Magnitogorsk and it's ĐĸĐ°ĐšĐŊĐ°Ņ Đ°ĐēĐ°Đ´ĐĩĐŧиŅ (Arcane Academy)!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soviet Russia and The Order of Stalin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri May 25, 2012 9:52 am

In outskirts of Russia a Wizarding School existed peacefully with human, those who knew of it were either magic users or high up officials. After the fall of the Monarchy and rise of Communism, Lenin begun to focus on education, although he knew of this school. he saw no harm allowing it to exist. This all changed when he died and Stalin took over. Perceiving this place as a major threat he sent his army to take over the place and mould it according to his ideas and ideologies.

The name of said place was changed, as were entry requirements, those who wished to enter had to swear oath of loyalty and all magic users both male and female were put in this place. Some even unwilling. For those who didn't pass loyalty test, they were imprisoned or put to death. This night is known as ГĐĩĐŊĐžŅ†Đ¸Đ´ ĐŧĐ°Đŗии (The Genocide of Magic), many people refused to yield and were made examples of.

Once the bloodshed was over, the school rose to a new dawn, those who survived were welcomed into a school that had removed Defence of the Dark Arts and replaced with Magic and its Uses in Warfare and Communist Empire, Quiddich had been outlawed and only subjects that were left taught facts and nothing else.

Welcome to Magnitogorsk and it's ĐĸĐ°ĐšĐŊĐ°Ņ Đ°ĐēĐ°Đ´ĐĩĐŧиŅ (Arcane Academy)

Be warned this is a roleplay that is advanced and requires absolute commitment.

As far as who will be accepted it's mostly first come, first served.

Due to fact this is quite complicated, I'll only accept up to eight people, and it must be equal number of quiet rebels and communist supporters, you can go a teacher if ya wish, but most of them will be loyal to Stalin.

Here's some help with names for characters.

http://www.babynames.org.uk/russian-baby-names.htm
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Soviet Russia and The Order of Stalin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 am

Hello am interested in this roleplay but.. one quick question what do you mean by Theme for character in the skelly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 am

BubbleYum wrote:Hello am interested in this roleplay but.. one quick question what do you mean by Theme for character in the skelly.

A musical theme/song that you believe captures them and helps people understand them better, that make sense?

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri May 25, 2012 11:02 am

Oh yes.
Thank You

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

Hey can I reserve a place? I'm a WW2 re-enactor and I study Soviet history frequently ^_^
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm

conor wrote:Hey can I reserve a place? I'm a WW2 re-enactor and I study Soviet history frequently ^_^

Sure, glad to see interest in this :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Fri May 25, 2012 12:06 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot for myself.

It seems like a really interesting RP, I can tell you that much :)
[IF necessity is the mother of invention, then desire is the father of possibility}
{Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favor!}
["You love me? Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real"]
{The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone and The Elder Wand. Together, they make the master of Death}

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

1 question! :P Is this set pre-war during Stalins collectivization and 5 year plan period, during the war of after? :P

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 pm

After WW2, if that gives you anything to go on. So Europe just recovering from the War and rebuilding much of it's workforce and infrastructure.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sat May 26, 2012 11:30 am

No characters added yet :/

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat May 26, 2012 1:20 pm

It's only been one day past yet, don't hurry these things. I'm adding my character once I see more people adding theirs.

Why don't you be the first?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 am

Rulke wrote:It's only been one day past yet, don't hurry these things. I'm adding my character once I see more people adding theirs.

Work In Progress ^_^

EDIT: Ok so I have to go away for a few days, I suppose just cancel my reservation if you need the spot :S

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm

conor wrote:
Rulke wrote:It's only been one day past yet, don't hurry these things. I'm adding my character once I see more people adding theirs.

Work In Progress ^_^

EDIT: Ok so I have to go away for a few days, I suppose just cancel my reservation if you need the spot :S

No hurry dude, not rushing this.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 am

Those who not submitted profiles yet, except Conor please do so, BubbleYum?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Submitted. I may add more when I have time (well, when I'm not half asleep). I haven't wrote for a long time, looking forward to getting back into it :)
Comrade:
I didn't know Dashmiel was a he.
Dashmiel:
That's what she said.

Lialore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 pm

I've done the opening post :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JubilousOccasion on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Do the posts have to be in first-person? I can probably do it but it's just not something I'm used to. If it's ok, third-person limited is always ideal

JubilousOccasion
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 am

JubilousOccasion wrote:Do the posts have to be in first-person? I can probably do it but it's just not something I'm used to. If it's ok, third-person limited is always ideal

No I just preferred to write in first person.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 am

I finally posted, Rulke! I hope you like it. I started writing in first person, then I kinda transitioned into third person, so I had to change it midway.

I'm just not really used to the whole First POV, you know? I'll try my best, though. I'm just happy that I posted.

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!