Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

a part of “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

For over a millennium, mages, split into two groups, have raged war in secret, alongside their human partners, the Spell-Links. Now, in modern times, the war continues for the right to hold the future of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Tell me when we start this role play up. I have a feeling it is going to be a while until we have enough people to role play with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 pm

This RP will probably start tomorrow, seeing as I'm not home. I was wanting to have a mage to partner with before I started this, perferably a female, but if I can't find one soon I will just start anyways...I thank everyone for their support in this. I hope this RP turns out well.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh, yeah, that reminds me. Can mages bond with Spell Links later in the RP? For example: Vlad doesn't have a partner, but if someone makes a Spell Link after we started, can we still make a pact with them or whatever, or is Vlad stuck with little to no magic?

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 pm

I could make a female magician. I don't mind having a second character, but I don't know what kind of magic I would have to give her or a basis for that kind of character yet.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Actually, I just realized I think I might want to reserve the last magician character post I just thought up this cool idea for a magical ability and I think I have a personality and some other things that would go nicely with it. I cannot wait to show you all the power of automancy.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Alright go ahead and make the character. You have me curious.

@Grim, It is perfectly fine to make a bond with a Spell-Link later in the RP.

Azure Limit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey. I made a Spell Link in case there wouldn't be enough.

Oh, by the way, can Spell Links we made be partners with mages we made, or would you prefer a different user for each? Because if no one takes the Spell Link I made, I wanted him for Vlad, if that's ok.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm

If you guys are okay with it we could probably start; I'll give Karen a more self-centered goal so it's not three on one and I'll offer my self up to be deprived a Spell-Link. I'll probably justify her as a threat even without the boost by natural talent or hard work or something I think of later. Or I may just make my own Spell-Link if it becomes necessary.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 am

I am working on my white magician Suzuki Rhodes right now. I don't have a lot of time to finish her up as of yet, but hopefully she will be done tonight or early tomorrow morning.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 am

Could I just stick with a female Spell-Link? I'm not sure if I can handle roleplaying a guy yet... Ah, fail.

Also, the weapon will differ depending on the mage the Spell-Link is bonded with, yes?
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 am

You can be whatever gender you want and I believe only the ability is based upon the mage you bond with, not the weapon.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 am

Correct, you choose whatever weapon you would like if you are a Spell-Link.

Azure Limit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Hey whenever I try to insert the 100x100 pixel picture that we all have for our characters mine doesn't seem to work for the profile Suzuki Rhodes what do I do?

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:47 pm

It's working for me but the avatars thing gets a bit messed up sometimes. Clearing your cache usually fixes it.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm

How do I clear my cache because I'd rather like to have a nice picture with my character.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm

I decided to take Klaus for Vlad if that's ok with everyone.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Alright everyone, the RP has started. Go ahead and post. Sorry it took so long, but I just got home.

Azure Limit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

I just posted! It was a long post since I'm not sure if you like those or not.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

Lol, hopefully everyone likes Vlad and Klaus.

I love playing assholes ^_^ Especially Vlad, since he's the first teenager I played on this site.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 am

OMGOSH CAN I STILL SUBMIT MY CHARACTER? OAO

NinaKerndall
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!