Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

a part of “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

For over a millennium, mages, split into two groups, have raged war in secret, alongside their human partners, the Spell-Links. Now, in modern times, the war continues for the right to hold the future of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 am

yes go ahead
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TikiStar on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Arthura -- My answer is Yes! :D ... i can't pm yet... :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TikiStar
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am

ミ★(*^▽゚)v Whoa Thanks!!★彡

edit: I want to make my character already 'bestbud' with his spell-link, if it's alright with you
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 am

I finally submitted my character sheet! I hope it's okay. Sorry for being so late and all...
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Nice character, Nina =)

Ok, so we got a scythe, a hammer, from what I predict to be knives, twin swords, and whatever Satosha decides to be.

I'm liking the line up of spell links so far ^_^ Although, I'm really surprised no one made a gun spell link yet, lol.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 am

Lol, thanks! I was thinking about a gunslinging little girl, and then I read Homestuck, and then I was like "HAMMERS ARE KEWL!" And now good luck to small, petite Caviste to lift up that hammer. OwOb

Oh, yes, how do that mages find their Spell-Links, and how are the Spell-Links able to know what's going on in the world of magic?

NinaKerndall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:20 pm

What is this! People just don't start using magic right off the bat! You're going to kill my character. Why!?! I'm just kidding. We're really going to have our hands full, those of you who support Gandalf the White.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

I don't know if you've ever stared at a railgun being fired at you (I certainly haven't) but it doesn't expand into a massive object or go slow enough for you to notice it. Pretty much the second the metal ball left her hand it was at the school.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Sorry, I thought you fired some kind of magically enhanced cannon ball at the school that expanded as it got closer to it's target and crushed/blew it up on impact. I'm half asleep right now, so I apologize for not reading the post properly.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm

so the metal ball crashed the school right?

Arthurna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes the school is pretty much collapsed/collapsing.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Cool...I'll join the fun

Arthurna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm really sorry for the edit which made my post much shorter than it was, but I'm not sure how my character would respond to being shot at by a rail gun.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm

xD Thank you Lifecharacter for getting some action in here.

No offense to everyone, but I never been in a school RP, so I didn't know how long I could've lasted making things seem normal bahaha

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Uhh Grim, how exactly does your character know both who and where my character is?

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Sorry. This better? I forgot to read the part about being a mile away.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Sorry about how I reacted about your characters all going straight into the action. Usually, on the role plays I've been on at other sites, people take about 5-10 pages of posts before it really ever seems anything with any real action begins. I'm just really surprised so I don't know how to respond yet.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 pm

This story makes me excited so far! Please tell me if I need to change my posts. I posted for Nicholas and Suzuki just now and am hoping maybe Hal and Satosha, someone else can respond.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

I think I might have gotten to into the roles there just now, I'm just looking for responses as soon as possible maybe from the people who responded if it's possible. If not I can always wait. You know... I don't think we've fully decided who's partnered with who still, so the partners will be interesting. Maybe, in the future, we can implement some sort of thing where we switch spell link and magician groups between people.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm

I don't believe we're able to switch partners after making a pact.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!