Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

a part of “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

For over a millennium, mages, split into two groups, have raged war in secret, alongside their human partners, the Spell-Links. Now, in modern times, the war continues for the right to hold the future of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Wish we could...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Ugh... RPG keeps doing maintenance.

By the way, if Vlad and Klaus going into Nicholas' and/or Hal's storyline right now is getting annoying, let me know. Sorry if it is. It's just, I don't really know what else I could have them do. they care only about themselves, so it's not like they're gonna help save people lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:34 am

Hmm...trading partners...We'll have to see how things turn out, but if might work.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 am

Oooh, ooh, I just stumbled on this one. Are you looking for any more characters? I was hoping I could leap in with a Spell-link to fill your numbers - I was thinking to go with a White Mage, but I'd happily pair with anyone :)

sparkleshine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:47 pm

There aren't any white mages left, sorry. There are two black mages left, however.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm

I think we need to update the front page a bit so people know that certain mage groups are off limits.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh oh oh if anyone needs a Spell-Link I'm available! 8'D And any ideas how I should start RPing? Because I'm rather lost right now...
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 am

If no one else takes you I'd be fine with having a Spell-Link. As for starting you could just randomly bump into her on the street. Maybe you can knock her off her feet accidentally somehow.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:43 am

Okay, I thought that it was all the black mages that had spell-links but that's cool. Well, I'll submit my char concept and If you have too many characters now that's cool. This looks like an awesome game :)

(edited 'cause I was half asleep when I wrote the previous post)

sparkleshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 am

You don't want to wait and see if a male one comes along?

NinaKerndall
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 am

Why would I have to wait for a male one?

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 am

Hey, if a lot of people think to post here or want to make a character that is in the future perhaps we should consider the possibility of a third type of mage. I was thinking of there being a red mage group, if we ever need them, that make blood contracts with monsters and a can draw them from the another plane to fight. They'd also have spell links yet could only summon a limited number of monsters, maybe two to three, at once.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm

And what exactly could a summoned monster do against a black hole or an atomic bomb... a few people showing interest doesn't mean we need to expand; we haven't even filled what we have now.

Lifecharacter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

It was just a suggestion. That's all...

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Life on this one. I mean, its an interesting idea, I'll give you that, but the whole "tapping into other dimensions" thing seems like it would fall under black magic anyway. Besides, it seems like we have enough players to fit all the roles at the moment.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Ok, I've made and submitted a character and Bani has approved the backstory to go with the character of Miraze, so hopefully that's all good!

sparkleshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Hey guys? I went to go tag my characters in a post, I saw something interesting. I typed in K, and Karen and Klaus came up, but so did a third character. Kyouya Sakurajima. Am I the only one that sees this? I'm curious to know who this is...

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 pm

It is probably a character that has yet to be approved, but is on the waiting list to be approved.

DragonWriter
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Okay, so... to try to make sense of the looking at corpses vs vaporised corpses I've made a post where Aurelie and Miraze are watching nearby as Vlad, Halbert and co talk. I don't mean to powergame or force your characters to not notice them, it's just that I'm trying to weave a coherent thread of events (Halbert kills girl, Miraze steps back from falling corpse, Aurelie drags Miraze into the shadows of an alleyway, Vlad & Klaus show up, you guys all talk, we're just about to follow you as you leave).

Hope that's all okay and no one is offended or anything! If it's a problem let me know and I'll change it

sparkleshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Fine by me.

Grimpunker96
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!