Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spheres of the Aether

Spheres of the Aether

a part of “Spheres of the Aether”, a fictional universe by DarwinianAssault.

A great war is descending on the modern world. Thirteen relics from the ancient past have resurfaced, choosing people to inherit their powers. If all the Spheres are brought together by one mage, their deepest wish is granted but who will obtain victory?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spheres of the Aether”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Spheres of the Aether

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Spheres of the Aether"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Spheres of the Aether

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 pm

two things, I believe the hemomancer to be severely OP and secondly if I were to submit a character could I perhaps be a polymath sort of character?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:07 am

a necromancer sounds like fun, though is a little over powered. Reserve it for me?
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 am

Could I possibly take Fire? :3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am

May I please reserve a Void Crystal user? Seems like a perfect role to play as an Anti-Hero.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:38 am

Whoa, a bunch of people already! :D

@Cha
I'l admit, he is a bit OP in combat but his magic has no utility. Also, I've reserved him for myself so I can keep that power in line.
Also, describe Polymath. :P

@Soul
Of course. :)

@Ava
Yes indeed you can, I'll reserve it for you. :)

@Hazard
Yes you can reserve it. :)
In the novel which I'm writing about this concept, he's more of a mediator, the guy who keeps the other mages from blowing up the world, but an anti-hero is also a great concept. :)

I'm looking forward to all of your amazing characters! :D

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 am

DarwinianAssault wrote:Whoa, a bunch of people already! :D

@Cha
I'l admit, he is a bit OP in combat but his magic has no utility. Also, I've reserved him for myself so I can keep that power in line.
Also, describe Polymath. :P

@Soul
Of course. :)

@Ava
Yes indeed you can, I'll reserve it for you. :)

@Hazard
Yes you can reserve it. :)
In the novel which I'm writing about this concept, he's more of a mediator, the guy who keeps the other mages from blowing up the world, but an anti-hero is also a great concept. :)

I'm looking forward to all of your amazing characters! :D

I'll PM you my suggestion :3

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 am

May I reserve the future sight. I just love playing passive roles....though I do love being evil.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:47 am

@Hazard
Sounds good to me. :3

@Leej
Who says you can't do both? >:)
Also, reserved. :)

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 am

actually, I realized how busy I'm going to be. please retract my reservation, and sorry for taking your time.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 am

Hmmm...>:)

This may be a terrible question to ask, when the name says Future Sight, but does this power allow u to see the the past too? I just wanted to know before I made my character sheet, which I will send in tomorrow.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:09 am

@Soul
Awwww, that's too bad.
I wish you luck in your endeavors!

@Leej
You can see YOUR past, scrounge your every memory but not anyone else.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diamonddragoon on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 am

can i reserve water?

diamonddragoon
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:31 am

@Diamond
Yes indeed, you certainly can.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

Quick question! Anime or rl pictures?

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:33 am

@Ava
Either is fine with me, use whatever you want. :)

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 am

Aw man aw man this RP sounds epic. I'm definitely joining, but I'm torn! Should I make a baddy or a goody? Bad guys are so much fun to play but they're so very lonely.

Should I make a goody-two-shoes Holy character who loathes finalhazard's Void? A telepathic/telekinetic user who goes crazy and decides to kill the mages and rule the world? An Arcane user who's a selfish bitch?

Coin toss!

And... telepathic and telekinetic. She'll be someone who very much enjoys her newfound powers, I think, and is perceived as a horrible person. Is it alright if my character is perhaps a world famous celebrity loved by all with a heart of coal and dust?

If you'd rather I pick another orb, just say the word, boss ^^ They'll all be fun to play. If not, could I please reserve the telepathy/telekinesis orb? Thank you!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 am

Oh my, even the great Layla has graced my humble roleplay with her presence, it is an honor and a privilege. ;)

Of course you can reserve her and I like the celebrity idea.

I'm looking forward to your character, you haven't disappointed me in the past. ;)

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 am

Would it be possible for me to reserve the Geomancy sphere?

As this is certainly an intriguing concept, and well thought out.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 am

@Fabric
I thank you for your kind words sir, the sphere is yours. :)
Btw, awesome avatar. :)

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!