Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Spirits Of The Sky

Spirits Of The Sky

a part of “Spirits Of The Sky”, a fictional universe by xxMCxMIKEYxx.

{♣I'm not good at these, look inside.||OPEN||MANY ROLES♣}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spirits Of The Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Spirits Of The Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Reserve and ask questions here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Spirits Of The Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Hello my good sir!
I would love to reserve the fifteen year old weapon master!
My FC preference would be Gasai Yuno

And I think #ff69b4 suits her nicely. I will try not to make her crazy, but no promises. xD

EDIT!! I would love if she came from the 1980s. xD
Last edited by Simple_Imperfections on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello, could I please reserve the female medic? My faceclaim would be Yoruichi from Bleach.

Hexcode is #00b159 and she came from the 1920s.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Reserved! Glad to have you guys in the roleplay, also I'm a girl. :)

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:33 pm

May I reserve The Technician?

My FC would be Yuuta Togashi from Chuunibyou!

Hex Color: #330099

Character year 1980, I guess.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello Madam,

May reserve the 18 year old Strategist/Technician

FC would be Shizou Hewijima from Durarara

Character year 1930's

My hex code would be #ce260b

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Reserved! So glad you guys are taking a liking to my roleplay!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultra on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:54 am

..Yoruichi is sexy...

Ultra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Before I write out this extensive History that might not make any sense, could you answer a question for me? that isn't the one I just asked.

Do they have to be loved and well liked to be placed among the sky with Orithos? Because I was gonna make Cassandra a little crazy and a bit of a social outcast who killed her parents. But I can make her well liked if that is what I have to do.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:54 pm

So did they come to Orithos because as humans they were about to die? Or any specific reason they were sent to him?

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:03 am

Is the RP really Pending Closure?

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 pm

...Wait, what does that mean?

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!