Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Marvelous. Once I finish my online quizzes, I shall add everyone to the first post. Everyone, I would like for you all to meet Ciara Saunders. Ciara is Dorian's sister...................lol...............so yes, we have two families in the house. Ooooooo this is going to be so much fun.

Sorella, I tried to send you a reply via PM, but my computer wonked out and I just cursed and said "forget it" but I'm glad you got everything up. The ratio of guys to girls is even. We have 4 Guys and 4 Girls. I find this rather interesting and like the ratio. After all I'm sure Dorian will hang out mostly with the girls rather than the boys and Adrian will hang with the boys rather than the girls. There are only 2 available guys and like 4 available girls, lol.......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Dominique is bisexual :P LOL She can go either way!

Oh that's fine Winds. I am at my grandparents house and I just got on the internet :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:29 am

I really want to start this now! :) I am really bored plus this is so interesting! :) I NEED TO WRITE! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 am

Sorelly took the words right out of my mouth... Well, hands. Whatever.
I want to start as well! :D I think this is going to be so much fun. Plus, I'm a no lifer who spends all his time on here, frantically checking the site every 10 minutes.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 am

Something...You and I have that in common! xD LOL I sadly have no life -.- *Insert forever alone face here*

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 am

I know right? /sadface. Well, as long as there are RP's up and something to reply to, it's not so bad ;)

Oh... Will we be starting today? Or.. ?

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Attention everyone. The IC IS UP Go post my dears.......... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Remember as your character arrives at the mansion/beach house, they must interact with the butler as he will allow them entry into the house, tell them what to do, and instruct them on where to find their room. After everyone has posted, he will fill them in on everything. He is an NPC so everyone can control him for their initial post......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 pm

I will post when I get home, I have a basketball game I need to go to today very soon! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm

I posted. :)
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 am

@Pretty: Loved it..............keep up the marvelous work honey.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarletRivers on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

Are my characters still needed? :/
I wanna swim away but don't know how.
sometimes it feels just like I'm fallin' in the ocean...

ScarletRivers
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 am

Ugh! This is a bad week for me. asdkhsa I have photo club tomorrow and then I have a basketball game on Wednesday. The soonest I think I can post is probably Wednesday and if I feel up to it then I will post tomorrow but I think I'm getting sick. :(

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 am

I can't resist... Am I the only one who noticed that Wind has an affection for the word "Marvelous"? :D

Something?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 am

@Something?: I'm sure you aren't the only one who has noticed that marvelous detail about me....... :)

@ScarletRivers: Your character is most welcome here. Do delve into the marvelous catacombs of your mind and create something marvelous.... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

I noticed the marvelous thing as well -.- It's like one of those words you love and you always use them. Mine used to be fantastical and it still is sometimes! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 pm

ATTENTION

I'm giving everyone who has not yet posted until Wednesday to do so. After Wednesday we are moving on and you'll just have to play catch up. I'm sorry, but I don't want this RP to come to a stalemate........so, as stated you have until Wednesday. If for some reason there is something going on in your life that prohibits you from posting LET ME KNOW don't just leave me hanging. I look forward to reading what is created. The only person who has posted in the IC is Pretty. RaeRaeButterfly, Sorella, Something?, you have until Wednesday............

Sincerely,

Winds of Fate <3

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 pm

I shall do my best to post TONIGHT, if I don't. I will tomorrow.

Something?
Member for 13 years

I'm writing up my post right now actually.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh, thanks ^___^

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!