Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism »

Players Wanted: Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! »

A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm

:o{I It's a mustache. o___o
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

GASP!!!! How dare you add this thread and not invite me. lol
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

If in case, I can still join:

Name: Reader James
Hair Color: Rich brown
Eye Color: Ice-y Blue
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
College Level: Just graduated from College
Major: Business Administration and English
Personality/ Bio: Just as cold as her stare, Reader always exude strictness within her. Born as the only daughter and child of a power couple, she grew up in the presence of her nanny more than her parents who are usually out for a business trip, business meeting or prefer not to hear their young daughter cry and changed her diapers. They have money, so why not use it to deal with the mess right?
She grew up believing that crying is not an option. That money can acquire you most of your desires and that depending on others is out of the question.
So after years of parental neglect and substituted with the form of expensive education, toys, and mostly anything she asks for (through her father's secretary and by texting her almost non existing mother) the result is an ice cold, independent, career oriented woman.

Likes: Business, money, expensive wines, traveling, Warren Buffett, Dixie
Dislikes: incompetence and people not observing their deadlines and being late
Quirks/Habits: raising her left eye brow, observing a person from head to toe, biting her lower lip, doing exercise as soon as her feet touches the ground, drinking sparkling water,
Skills: Business skills like making the favor be beneficial for her/them. Finishing 500 page book in an hour.
Brief Bio:
Hobbies: "Hobbies are for people who have nothing special to do- unless it's traveling."- Reader James.
Room Layout:

Other: Her dog, Dixie, is a wire haired Jack Russel Terrier is the only one who can bring out the silliness in her.

lovechanningforever
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Oh god! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted yet. I just started school yesterday and I already have a heap of homeowrk and aaaaah! I'm so so so so so sorry.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 am

Get steppin' then ;)

Something?
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Jaybt9: OMG, I am so sorry, it was just a spur of the moment thing. I was sitting at home laying in bed thinking about an RP idea, and it just came to me. Everyone's dream of going to an expensive beach house, having everything free, and just enjoying themselves. You are more than welcome to join boo................. :) In the sequel, I will make sure to send you an invite as well.......

I'm excited now..............

RaeRae: It's fine, and I'll be PMing you sometime when I get the one on one done and posted......... :)

Anyone can post at the moment so long as it moves the RP along at a moderate pace. We don't want to have an entire page of just conversation, so remember that, but do make friends and do converse. Treat this as if it were real, as if you are your character and you are part of this fictitious world I created........enjoy yourself and have fun.

@lovechanningforever: Let me first say that Channing Tatum is a hot piece of man if I do say so myself. Now then, your character is accepted; however, in your initial post you will have to have her obtain her card from the butler who is in the guest house behind the beach house in close proximity to the pools. Quick question, did she graduate from a University? Or has she already graduated from Grad School? Cause once you graduate from a 4 year University, you have to go to Grad School to finish out your degrees and such, at least that is what my guidance counsellor at my college keeps telling me. In your initial post you will have to include your trip to the beach house and somehow figure out how you'll interact with everyone..... :) I do hope you enjoy yourself here. I can't wait to see your wall of text for my eager eyes to read....
Last edited by Winds Of Fate on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winds Of Fate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:56 am

Name: Kateri Ramos

Hair Color: Ebony Black with a Dark Brown shade, flowing above her midsection.

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'4”

Weight: 110 lbs

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

College Level: Junior

Major: Entrepreneurship

Personality: Kateri, or “Kat” informally, likes to live her life at the edge, especially during the Spring and Summer seasons. Kateri has made some rebellious actions in the past, such as skinny dipping, and egging someone's car, even though she regretted that kind of defacement, but that was then and this is now. Whenever spring comes along, the most she will ever be inside of her dorm room is 8 to 9 hours in the day, and that's by sleeping, but even then she might stay at a friend's house whenever the first sign of drunkenness occurred. Kateri isn't afraid to flaunt her body in clubs and beaches. Since she's out on her own, she doesn't have to rely on her parents to dictate her in wearing clad clothing. Around her friends in Miami, and in Virgin Islands, she can be caring, or even try to force her friends to hang out anywhere.

If any food that hits the spot for her, it's passion fruit, which she regularly had in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. Another interest of hers is their native Soca music, causing her to sway her hips at the quick paced beats. Whenever she is heading to the pool or beach, she always dresses in the most exotic bikinis possible. Her favorites are string bikinis, even though sling bikinis are pretty sexy to wear as well. Another thing she likes are muscles, and there is nothing like muscles on a man. An Alpha man at that.

Dislikes: She can admit that she has haters, but she really hates those who feel the need to befriend her at first, and then betray her. In addition, after a prank that she witnessed in her childhood, she has a dislike for chocolate ice cream, or milk chocolate, overall. White chocolate she feels is the harmless kind of chocolate. Another thing she dislikes are cigarettes, making her choke every time a hint of cigarette smoke travels through her nostrils. However, she can tolerate the smell of cigars and “Black & Mild's”. Hanging out with her Uncle made her used to those.

Quirks/Habits:
Whenever boredom heads its way, Kateri tries to occupy herself by checking her fingernails as an alternative option for checking on her cellular phone for any text messages or phone calls. Whether it's pushing her cuticles, or cleaning any dirt, or grime, on the insides, she wants to make her nails look presentable.

Skills: Being in dance teams since middle school has greatly improved on her flexibility skills. She also has some skills in pole dancing.

Brief Bio: Born from the Virgin Islands, Kateri is the youngest of two other siblings (Jose, and Damian). Her ancestry is pretty extravagant. While her flower shop owner mother is African-American with Mohawk ancestry, her father is a full-blooded Cuban who immigrated from his native town in Cuba to the tropical Virgin Islands when he was a child. The minute Kateri was born, she was already bouncing on the floor with her butt, because her legs and feet couldn't coordinate.With Kateri on the dance team and her brothers in various sports, the whole Ramos family spent their life in the local gymnasiums to support their children. Unfortunately, Kateri's belief of the brothers being favored more from their parents caused her to distance herself from them, acting more independent from her family, but reliant to her peers. While, she's had her troubled moments, she pulled it through before her graduation at the local public high school. Wanting to become even more independent from her family, she went to the States to attend University of Miami.

Hobbies: Dancing (in clubs and/or on the dance pole), Listening to music, Laying out on the beach

Room Layout:

Other: She used to have a heavy Caribbean accent, but living in Miami for a few years has caused her accent to mellow. Whenever it's Thursday, don't disturb her while Braxton's Family Values is on the television.

editing
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 am

We need more males!!! sajkdaslkjad DX I would but I am busy ALL week! D: I'm also getting sick I do believe.

Caille
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 am

...We need more posts :)

Something?
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 am

@Jaybt: She is accepted, marvelous indeed. Am I right in assuming you'll be creating another hearthrob? or is my assumption wrong?

@Sorella: Yes, we do need more males, just gotta love NPCs.........

@Something?: That is correct, we do need more posts. Hopefully the new entrants will post soon, and hopefully RaeRae will also post soon. Everyone is allowed to post without me having to post. There really isn't any order, just get to posting....

Winds Of Fate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 am

LOL, yes I am in process of creating a male. Pretty slow process, but it will be created today.

Jaybt9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Marvelous..............I'm sure you'll make me break into a glisten with this one as you've always done, lol....

Winds Of Fate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

There's nothing I can do until you post, Winds xD Lol I don't want to post until I can post for BOTH. It's just how I am.

Caille
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

LOL! I was thinking of making a male character out of Channing's image. Is there still room for another hot man in the house? Thanks for accepting- and Reader is in the process of thinking of continuing her education to Grad School (a pressure her parents has been pressing- but she wanted something else out of her life but is afraid to contradict her parents and such) so in short, this trip is like her decision making phase :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Name: Theodore "Teddy" Clemens
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'1
Weight: 210 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
College Level: Drop out of college when he was a Sophomore
Major: Was in the military for a few years but took Dance and Theater for a while. Currently a life guard in the beach near the Villa and does bartending once in a while in his uncle's bar- "Blaze".
Personality: Teddy's a shy bloke. He has few great friends. A great dancer who once served in the army. Trains for MMA.
Likes: Surfing, dancing, working out, nights by the beach, bonfires, sweet girls
Dislikes: going back to the military, when he gets shy and awkward towards a girl he likes
Quirks/Habits: biting his lower lip, laughing and blabbing when he is nervous,
Skills: Great Dancer and does a bit of mixed martial arts.
Brief Bio: Teddy's not a guest in the Villa but a local in the area. He spent his life in Florida, went to join the military for a couple of years and is now back as a life guard and sometimes helps in his uncle's bar.
Hobbies: surfing, reading, dancing, mma.
Room Layout: Image
Other: Both of his parents are now dead. He lives at his uncle's attic. He is NOT a guest in the Villa but rather a local guy to add spice to things.

lovechanningforever
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 am

Channing! <3 Man I love him. He's such a great actor! Lol. Sorry had to comment.

Caille
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm

I Agree ^ <3

Pretty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

LOL no worries. A channing lover appreciates it :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 am

Name: Jameel Wright

Hair Color: Black shaved hair

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 158 lbs

Sexual Orientation: He loves women, but only God knows what else he has done when he's “high” or “drunk”.

College Level: Sophomore

Major: Physical Therapy

Personality: While his appearance may be attractive, Jameel is unusual, to say the least. Everytime he wakes up in the morning, his pleasure principle activates, wanting to engage in whatever risky, or senseless, action possible without using his conscience, such as wearing shorts whenever it's cold outside, or flaring his music very loud in his room while dancing on his front yard. Jameel can admit himself that he's not the best role model in the world. At first he didn't have an interest in Physical Therapy, but he figured that his career would involve either helping injured athletes, or mindlessly, becoming a chiropractor. However, helping athletes would be much more safer, legally and financially. He is pretty outgoing, especially during the weekends, when he goes everywhere in the city, free or not.

Likes: His interest in music is quite an obscure one. Ever since Tyler The Creator bursts into the scene with his violent alter-ego, Jameel has grown an interest in OFWGKTA, a group creating alternative hip-hop music. Other artists that he likes includes Common, J Dilla, Damian Marley, Juggakauts, and People Under The Stairs. As far as any interest in food, protein (any kind of meat, or through shakes) is what he wants at least 3 or 4 times throughout the day. He has an interest in sports, but not what people expect. Instead of the typical basketball, and football, even though he likes to play them, Jameel is an NHL fan, liking the New York Rangers. Jameel likes the rowdiness of Hockey over other sports. His favorite colors are Maroon and Black.

Dislikes:

Quirks/Habits: While his habit is more like an addiction, he likes to smoke Black & Milds, and sometimes marijuana when he has any. As far as any physical quirks, whenever there is a camera aimed directly at him, he always makes comedic faces. He oddly explains that he hates to “just smile” in the picture.

Skills: While he does like to play sports and skateboard, he doesn't consider himself “talented” in it. He does have one physical trait that he rarely does. Because of his tongue being longer than average, he can barely touch the tip of his nose.

Brief Bio: Jameel was born the second oldest of two siblings and two half-siblings in Brooklyn, New York by a Caucasian father, and an African-American mother. Jameel spent most of his childhood with his mother and older brother in lower class apartments, and on welfare, while his father was out and about with another woman. Jameel didn't have much knowledge of his father until age 7, where the wife of Jameel's biological father had died in a car accident. Jameel did feel bad about missing that opportunity to know his father, but he didn't know much about him to care. Jameel's mother did feel bad as well, but quickly got over it. Jameel's mother, on the bright side, met another man, and after 3 years, married him and moved in with him to a Townhouse in Manhattan. Jameel, however, was too busy becoming a teenager and doing any naïve thing possible.

Hobbies: Skateboarding, Playing Sports, Partying

Room Layout:

Other: His favorite reality show was formerly Jackass, but now he gained a liking to Fear Factor.

editing

Jaybt9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winds Of Fate on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Marvelous.............

@lovechanningforever: Your character is accepted, you may post with him.

Jaybt9: Your character is obviously accepted and he is rather cute. As I was drinking my Sprite and reading his sheet, I couldn't help but laugh and spit soda everywhere when I read his sexual orientation. Oh my Lord, I am still laughing over that......lol..............anyways you may post with him.....

I will add these new additions to the first post in the OOC....soooooooon!!!!!

Until then, post people, POST!!!!

Winds Of Fate
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!