Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Spring Break to Remember (Mature-Always Accepting-OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 pm

sakldsaf WINDS! I said I would play Ciara now seeing as I was able to. I was actually able to do it awhile ago. You didn't
have to mention her at ALL now I can't think of anything to write for her. *Sigh*

Sorry I was getting all worked up.. I've just had a bit of a rough day.. I got all confused with my algebra test and ruined my whole process and then in English my friends were being unsupportive, and lastly my P.E. locker was being a bitch and wouldn't open and I was about to cry. I've had quite the rough day :/ (Sorry for laying all of this on you guys..Needed to get it out.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Awwww, I'm sorry Sorella. Do you want me to edit? I'm fairly good at Algebra....... :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Only edit if you want to. Sorry for not even posting yet. Yesterday I had friends come over and we were just hanging out and what not :) They ended up spending the night :P I was kicked out of my bed and got no sleep what so ever and now I have to go shopping. -.- le sigh.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Hahahah, aww that sucks! :s
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Yeah that kind of sucks I hate anything math. Hope your day would be better soon Sorella.

Btw I posted as Teddy already. He's at Blaze bartending and hoping you guys would come to their bar :p

anyhoo, Reader is at the kitchen snacking and waiting for you guys :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 am

Winds, I hope it's alright if I drop Dominique.. I have no muse for her no more. Besides I can only handle one character for this rp right now. I am also in mid post for Ciara but I am too sleepy to finish it.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 am

That is fine with me Sorella............... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm in the middle of my post actually. Taking longer than I expected, but I'm hanging in there.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 am

My post got lost o.O I mean I had it half way finished and now it's gone and well URGH! I am so not happy right now. I feel like beating people upside the face, smashing my face on the key board, and many other things and I feel as if I'm about to EXPLODE!

I am so sorry! Things just got dramatic and bust quick! I may take more than a few days to get things settled. I am so sorry! Besides right now everyone's getting ready for a party :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 am

I am sorry Sorella. I hope you're getting better. Would you like a hug and a cookie?

Edit: I will get a post up soon as well.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am

^.^ Hugs! :) *Hugs* Anyway, maybe after I finally catch up on all my writing which isn't much, just three characters then I will try and post but if not I will post Thursday (Wednesday is the day for my last basketball game :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Well, we are about to shift into party mode. I am about to post and it is going to shift everything ahead about an hour or two, or three, or four; however, you are all more than welcome to do filler posts. These posts are used to fill in what happened between those hours skipped in the IC............. :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh.. Happy Valentines Day. ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

Also, I'm going to wait to post after everyone is ready and we leave, otherwise my post will be pointless and short of just waiting and talking to the other characters. c:

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 am

I'm in the same boat as Pretty for this one.

Oh update! Tomorrow I have my very LAST basketball game of the year and then Thursday are soccer try outs :) Friday might be free I don't know yet I might be busy. (Who knows!) Just thrown out there.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:46 am

I guess it's late to say that my introduction post was made. lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 am

My my Sorella, you are quite the athletic one. When I was in high school, I was asked to try out for the football team. Ugh, the thought of it, let's just say I declined the offer, even though my eyes wandered while in the gym locker room...... :) Anyways, on another note, thank you Jaybt9 for posting. If I may ask I believe we are still waiting on a few people. I don't want to post and have everyone jump into the limo, and leave people behind. I'll give everyone until Friday as I'll be EXTREMELY busy this weekend. I have a birthday dinner to attend, a re-opening to attend, and a Drag Show to attend on Saturday. It will be marvelous indeed ;)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 am

Thank you winds! :) Next year will be a bit different. This was most likely my last year ever playing basketball because I really don't want to play with the seniors, as for soccer I will be in that for a long time. I love soccer a lot! BUT! next year I will be doing volley ball :) I like volley ball a lot as well. Anyway, I have to get ready for school! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:16 pm

I have soccer tryouts Thursday too. :O That or sometime next week,

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Post? :D Someone :) Make my day.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!