Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Spy Game

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:03 pm

She struggled and screamed "what are you doing????"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rowen
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:03 pm

she also managed to kick him in the shin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:05 pm

John just looked down at his leg and smiled.

"you really should do better than that. Listen, do you know that you are working for a terrorist group?"

Bartlet
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:11 pm

"that depends, who's asking?" she sneared

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:15 pm

JOhn smiled. He likes it when a girl stands up to him.

"your big daddy." he said with a smile. John walked over to her research and threw it to the floor.

Bartlet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:29 pm

"you idiot!" she screamed, but it was too late the nanite's, were takeing him ove, a rush of power like that could do alot to a person. any scar or injury was instantly gone and his skin would be practically impenitrabal except to its weakness..

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:36 pm

John smiled.

"this is a toy compare to what my agency been working on." He drank something and it stopped the nanite instantly. "now, tell me who you are working for."

Bartlet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:24 pm

ooc: OOOOKKKKKAAAYYYY....

Rache stood over the corpse of Vlad, smirking as he wiped his gun clean and placed it in the dead man's hand.
He could imagine the newspapers tomorrow, headtitles screaming 'Important Russian Diplomat Commits Suicide!' and never suspecting a murder.
Licking his dry lips, Rache turned and left the room, dialing a number on his phone quickly.
He held it up to his ear, hearing the rings, and, as soon as the person picked up, spat, "Cole?"
"Rache, sir? Do you need something?"
"Get me a plane to Berlin."
"Using your real name?"
"No. Use the American one. I have the passport. You know, Joshua Valentine?"
His 'secretary' let her smile fall over into her voice, "Okay. I've got it. So, Joshua, what's your reason to go to Berlin?"
Rache was exiting the hotel, stalking quickly down the snow-covered street and hailing a taxi, "The EDA has something for me."
"Well... you've got a new contact here. Should I send the phone over, too?"
Rache fumed as he entered a green ugly taxi. To the driver, he barked roughly in German, "Zum Flughafen! Jetzt! Und wenn du mich dort in dreißig Minuten erhältst, verdoppele ich deinen Fahrpreis!"
To the airport! Now! And if you get me there in thirty minutes, I'll double your fare!
The taxi driver nodded and pulled out quickly into the street.
Returning to his call, Rache grated venomously, "Sure. I was hoping for some free time, but I guess I won't be having any, between the EDA and this new contact. What's his name?"
"The contact didn't leave a name. But he left a target."
Rache groaned, rubbing his head, "Who? Some big time movie star, let me guess?"
"Yeah."
"Call him, tell him 'No'. That's too much publicity for right now, and I have a federal deal, okay?"
"Yes, sir. I'll do it."
Pursing his lips, Rache narrowed his eyes, "Is it snowing there?"
"Yes, and about that. Can we move to somewhere... less tainted?"
"Tainted?"
"It was a cursed concentration camp, Rache! You know how I feel about that!"
Rache rolled his eyes, "I like the peace and quiet. No one goes there anyways."
The phone clicked off, and Rache stared at it, pissed. Cole was always doing that to him. Maybe it was time to find a new secretary...
Course, if he did, he'd have to kill her to protect his secrets.

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:26 am

John went back to the hotel where he knew that the terrorists were watching him closely. He walked into his room looking around for any sign of anyone sneaking into his room. Taking out a bug tracker, he scanned the room for any bug that might be planted there by the terrorists. Not finding anything, he threw himself onto the bed watching local news learning that a Russian Diplomat commits suicide.
"Damn." he cursed as he called his handler. "Did you guys killed the diplomat?"
"no." the handler replied.
"now things are going to get hard."
"whoever killed the diplomat did a very clean job."
"yeah. we have to move faster cause those bastards are going to hunt people down for the killing."
"good luck."
"I dont need luck." john answered as he hangs up.

Bartlet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:19 pm

"thats, not how you stop the nanites, you fool, youve just slowed them down. did you really think id be dumb enough to create such a powerfull thing with out a weakness and two keep its weakness in the open?"

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 am

OOC: Please keep this realistic guys!!!

Corewarp
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:33 pm

(nanite technology is fairly real)

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:56 pm

OOC:
(But not the enhancing of the cells and body and mind aspect... just had to say that.)
^_^ Sorry if I offended any of you.

Rache glanced at his plane ticket and growled, satisfied. This itty-bitty piece of paper was getting him to Berlin...
And his next job.
Shouldering his bag, he licked his lips nervously before heading towards security.
He had declared his pistol at the front desk...
Wasn't that enough?
Apparently not.
The security guard asked to check it, the ammunition too, and Rache had no alternative but to hand it over.
Curse it!
He hated airport security!

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:33 pm

(np)

(they dont really enhance cells but the take the place of cells, and repair tissue, its kind of like a super suit that is injected into you and gives you an exoskeleton)

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:39 pm

Ooc: (Ah... I understand now. But, on the technicality of that issue, if the nanites take the 'places' of cells, than how will oxygen, food particles, and other such necessaries be transported to body parts in need?
Technicality, remember.
Nanites would probably be too busy 'repairing' tissue and 'building' an exoskeleton.
And, if they acted as cells, than wouldn't you be transporting all that valuable oxygen, food particles, etcetera to the outside of your body?
*...hmm... I can eat my exoskeleton...*)
Again, no offense.
We can just ignore all of this... technicality... and continue with a 'nanite enhanced person'.
P.S. I'm still in junior high. Don't worry about my IQ on such matters!

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:13 pm

(its complex. its like your wearing a suit that enhances your natural body structure, while being part of your body its like your the next levle of a cyborg.) (and i'm only im junior high as well)

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:10 pm

John was at the airport spying around when he spotted a guy (Rache) who was checking in his gun at the airport. John noticed that the guy dropped his paper work while putting back his gun. Leaning down to pick it up, john noticed that the paper work looked a little fishy.
"Is this yours?" john asked Rache.

Bartlet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:10 pm

Name: Jacob Sorrielos.
Agency: DIA
Race: African American
Hair color: N/A
Eye color: Brown:
Occupation: Envoy to the CIA from the Pentagon, has been seen with some UK agents, as well as with Israeli envoys.

Resources: access to firsthand information on US military movements, developments on technology
Physical Skills, : a former Marine, Jacob is still physically strong, as well as capable of operating as a heavy gunner, operating most tanks, as well as several models of choppers. The marine cannot fly proper aircraft due to his lack of training on that part, but he has taken theory on flight.

The Agent was sitting outside the research center, waiting for the people inside to check out his credentials “Damn those CIA bastards, always thinking they own the world, making me wait for clearance!� he muttered, as they finally let him into the center. Alarm bells were going off, as several heavily armed men ran in. Jacob insistently donned the NBC combat suit, and he ran in following the other troopers to the source of the alarm.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Rache spun to the man holding his papers and growled.
Curse it.
It looked like some freakin' American agent.
"Yes, they're mine."
He held out his hand, eyes glittering dangerously, "And I'd like them back."

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:08 am

(oh, nice just leave me tied up in some dark office. THANKS)

Rowen
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.