Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Spy Game

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:07 am

(i untied you before i go but didnt mention it lol.)

Rache...there are alot of hotels near the airport.

John smiled. "here you go." he handed it back to Rache who didnt seem very happy. "dude, lighten up alrite? Its a beautiful day and it will be more beautiful with a girl in your arms dont you think so?" (hes a playboy type of guy.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartlet
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:23 am

Rache scowled at the man as he yanked his papers out of his hand, "I don't have a woman. Neither do I want one."
He turned away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:53 am

Jacob looked as he walked into the office, as the rest of the guards pointed to the office, which was a mess. He then walked in at and looked at the woman, and said “hello, do not worry, we are here to help. We got the alarm signal, and we came to help you investigate what was going on in here, now, who did this to you miss?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:33 pm

John smiled. "dont be so up tight, sir." John knew that he was pissing off the man. "This also fell out from your paper work." John handed back the Rache's pen that was in the paper work.

Bartlet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:29 am

(gee, your my friend too. just leave me tied up in a dark room all alone. )

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:19 am

OOC: I came with some military hguys because of the spill, we kind of untied you.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:26 am

Rache glowered at the man and snatched the pen away from him also, "Thank you. I have some very important documents on this."
And it was the truth.
This little pen with the USB at the end had so many different papers and contracts on it that, if it was ever brought up as evidence in court against him, he'd be cursed to rot for eternity.
Not that that was ever going to happen.

Rache
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartlet on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:14 pm

JOhn smiled as he saw the man walked away. He went back to his car and pulled out his laptop. "he really should be more careful next time." he said as he smiled.

Bartlet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:58 am

( I have no idea whats going on, but I'm going to introduce my character.)

A being standing about six feet tall, garmented in desert digital camoflauge, as he held the newest version of the SR-76 sniper rifle. He would be walking on a roof top, keeping a section of the area he was in, secure. He really didn't do much, but he was a soldier.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:55 pm

(Can someone give a basic rundown of what's going on? Because I'm not seeing ANY kind of consistency here. It makes it hard for me to get involved.)

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:18 pm

((I'm not sure, so I just picked something that looked like it would eventually be involved and did it.))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowen on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:07 pm

Christy continued to work on her nano progect, but very much on edge.

Rowen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:33 am

(ok, it's time for you kids to step your game up. And I'm gonna MAKE you do it.)

The room was poorly lit. Only a projector's reflection off the walls gave hint to how many figures were in the room. A man standing at a board showed slides of what appeared to be a compound, and a particular female scientist.

"Nanotechnology men. Small machines that can do big things. It's a new kind of science, and not many people have their hands on it. MagnaStar wants it. And you've been hired to obtain it..."

That's right. Mercenaries. Soldiers of fortune. Trigger-men. They were wayward warriors who's loyalty strayed away from their country, and to their wallet. Five of them sat around the table, all of them clad in suits of various style and color. They squirmed in agitation, but even moreso out of participation.

"Alright. We know what you want, and I have no doubts that my team and I can obtain it. But the question I have is....how much?"

The man at the board looked over his shoulder to see who questioned him. The mercenary he found speaking just so happened to be a man of african american blood. He was tall, broadshouldered and square-jawed. To some, he may have been viewed as intimidating.

"Bishop, correct?"

"yes sir."

"Aaah..you still have that military ettiquette. Refreshing."

Bishop, as he was called, slowly stood and put his hands on the table. The monolith of a man leaned forward, the light from the projector reflecting off the ring he wore on his right ring finger. Few knew that particular insignia.

But those who did, had a healthy fear of the men who bore it.

"Force of habit sir. But this is going to be an expensive job. Our gear, our transport, and of course, the base pay."

"Money will be no problem, Bishop. You and your men will be well taken care of..."

"Good, then get us a map, blueprints to the compound we're going to be infiltrating, and let us do the rest...."

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:00 pm

Jacob quickly stood down, and he motioned to the other troopers, that it was time to take off the biohazard suits. The suits were heavy, and loud, and if anyone else had tried to attack this place, they would be shot dead quicker than refugees in a barrel. The first two John then spoke “OK maggots, since I have higher orders than you, I’m taking charge, I’m from Military Intelligence. Before any of you make the joke on that being an oxymoron, I know anything and everything on your records, so don’t piss me off, or you’ll be scrubbing down bases in Kansas till you’re 43! You got that!�

John’s terse shouts were enough to silence any possible dissent from his now obvious leadership. “Now that we got that straight, we need to establish a security perimeter. This research site has some standard joe redshirt security, about 10 normal troops, and us 8 elite forces. We shall be the last line till I can call in some backup on this places secure line!� The troops quickly moved out towards their positions, and John turned towards the researcher. “Miss, I am so sorry you had to see that side of me, but lets see if we can get an new introduction here. “I’m John, from DIC, I was sent here to help guard this nanotech stuff. You are?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Venice

"Okay can somebody please tell me why I'm in Italy?" Sorian said through his head set, anxious to get it off. "I feel like I'm dreaming here so please hurry it up!"

"You say please to much." The Koin Mission Operator said. "you're in Venice because we got some intel. Beyond that, not even I know."

"Yah, well i should still be sitting in your place and you being down here."

"Ya? Well too bad. For some reason the Handler decided to pick you. So just think of it as mixing work with pleasure."

"Let's see how long that lasts. I don't speak their language, I don't know where I'm going, and I sure don't know why I'm here."

"So just wait around. We're sending an italian Koin to be your guide. He should be there any minute... Wait, wait up... I have information on the mission."

"what is it?"

"Hacking! No wonder they chose you. Just wait for the contact."

"Okay."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 am

The man holding the sniper rifle looked around, seeing very few people of interest and slowly became tired. He sat down, slowly to a laying down of his body where within twenty minutes, he fell asleep with his rifle across his chest, held in his hands, not letting go. Eventually something would happen, but nothing of the moment happened.

Maybe four hours later, a small team of three men came up to the sniper and woke him up.

"Sir, we're here."

"Take your posts, I'm sleeping damn it."

"Yes Sir"

The men then took their posts, keeping somewhat hidden while the other man slept.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:17 am

((So, can someone send me a PM about the general idea of this RP?))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Umm..did this RP die off?

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercenary on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:17 pm

What PLOT? There was NO plot. This thing has been a random cluster-fuck since the first post. I'm tempted to reboot this whole ordeal and recreate it in my image. Not to sound arrogant, but this thing needs a leader.

Mercenary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:55 am

{Hopefully soon well all converge due to some mission but for now were running around.} [somebody please check out my Roleplay ESCAPE!!]

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.