Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Carrier Galaxi open

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Star Carrier Galaxi open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 pm

"Are you sure this boat has any fight left in her?" the old colonel asked as they stared out from the frigate to old star carrier that hung in orbit. "If I have anything to say, I'll find a way to put some more fight in her." Drake says in a determined tone. "Alright, it's going to be long road to get her battle ready." "I don't care colonel, I'm tired of seeing us lose battles." Holding his hand to plastisteel porthole Drake remembered his father's stories of his time on star carrier. 'Don't worry Galaxi, I'll get you back in the fight.' he thought to the ship before turning away and rubbing his hands together.

As the months went his family's company paid for Galaxi's refurbishing and fitting out. "She's nearly ready Drake. I figure a few weeks to a couple months and she will be back in fighting trim and be good to go." O'Connell says with pride and satisfaction. "Thanks O'Connell, you are a lifesaver. Can you find a way to strengthen her frame and superstructure." As the old engineer tapped his chin and implored, "Maybe, why?" Drake said, "As formidable as she is, she's still outgunned by other warships; plus she's old, with old technology and weapons. Not to mention that even in her prime, she was among the slowest in the fleet." O'Connell caught to what Drake getting at, "Ok lad, I'll see what I can do." Nodding, Drake leaves the engineer to his work.

"So you think bringing the Galaxi back will help our problem?" the grand admiral asked from his elevated postion in the room. "If it does then we have a chance at winning something." The admiral admired Drake's idea, even through it might work, "Anything else you need for this to work?" "An advisor on tratics. The rest I can learn on the wind." The last part cause the admiral's eyebrow to shoot up. "Yes, my dad served in the Fleet Navy, forty years in with three quarters on the Galaxi." Drake answered the admiral's unasked question. After afew more minutes of talking, Drake left the room with digital tablet with all the nessary info about commanding a starship.

Days later Drake stood in the combat information center of the Galaxi as she left the orbital drydock. "Well done Masters, I'm looking foreward to see how you handle her." the captain said to Drake. "You might get your chance Captain. But first there's a shakedown." The captain nods his as two Raven class heavy cruisers and four Universe class star carriers. "The Enterprise, Lexington, Yorktown, Hornet, what brings the big guns here?" Then the viewer came on and faces of his siblings, "You can't have all the fun bro." Dreku says as Shadow adds, "Yeah cuz, plus you need back up. "Alright Drake, let's get this show rolling," Shadow's girlfriend Zui said from behind him." Nodding his head, Drake says, "Alright, lets go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!