Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts

Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts

a part of “Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts”, a fictional universe by Higurashi.

Set in the Star Wars galaxy one hundred years after the events in Knights of the Old Reublic, this roleplay takes lore rich view of the Star Wars Galaxies not often visited: that of those neither Jedi nor Sith.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Higurashi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars The Old Republic: Outcasts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Whoo Hoo!!! Star Wars I am so in I'll make a character and you let me know if she's cool.

Edit:

Shes done let me know if I need to change anything.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Haven't done Star Wars in awhile, sounds fun. I'll get on a character ASAP.

EDIT: Done, and done. Submitted my character, shoot of a PM if it needs fixed up or tweaked at all.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:43 pm

I am so getting in on this.

And for those yet to join and need to brush up on the expanded lore including races, look no further

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I don't suppose we can make more than one character right? Just curious.

EDIT: Done, and like everyone else, if anything needs tweaking just let me know.
Last edited by IronPhoenix on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IronPhoenix
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 am

I'm just going to say this now. This is probably going to be my first serious time as a Game Moderator. As such, I might goof up. I will willingly admit that my time with RP's has been hit and miss. Your particpation is much appreciated, and you are all accepted. Note: This is because you all had at least good grade profiles.

Honestly, Iron, I was pretty close to not accepting you on the basis that I intended no one to be a total badass right from the beginning. But, I took into consideration that you have been here a year, and you even helped others out. So, You to are accepted. I simply ask that you use your character wisely, and don't go all super-sith on us. I will have to ask you to take the lightsabers away, just for now. I do know that the Sith were given their lightsabers pretty quick in KOTOR times, but it would still be unfair to the othert players.

One last thing: I am currently going to look for a secondary Gm incase I am not here. If you believe you are capable, please message me.

Higurashi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Lightsabers now replaced with a Vibroblade.

Don't worry, I have been around long enough not to make my characters OP. Kelnan in this case isn't a full sith, and can barely go toe to toe with one as he isn't as stong in the force. I even doubt he would have better luck agaisnt a Jedi.

IronPhoenix
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm excited can't wait to start. But I will cause Im nice lol

snipergirl24
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 pm

IronPhoenix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:06 pm

LOL awesome Iron

snipergirl24
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm

K everyone, Iron is now my co-gm. Obey his 'Iron' fisted rule! Lol... no, but seriously, he enforces the rules while I'm gone. An Intro post will be made soon.

OH! And you are actually allowed more than one character. But it has to be different fromy our first one.

Higurashi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Hey guys! Just a heads up, I'll be submitting a character, I hope to have her up in the next few hours. Looking forward to roleplaying with you all! ^_^

Edit: I may have just missed it in the intro post, but what planet are we starting on?

Nightgem
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 pm

The intro post does not include what planet we are to star on. I'm having a tad of trouble finishing the first post for the IC. The location will be revealed there-in.

Higurashi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Sorry, I feel stupid, but just to clarify... we're starting on Coruscant?

Nightgem
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Listen to this while reading the intro post.

BTW Higu you earned 10 Lucus Points for that post. Realy helped to set the mood =)

IronPhoenix
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 am

LOL Iron, I read too slow the piece is over before I get it all read, I think we need to take the first post, make a video and put on a scroll while that music plays. Then it would be epic lol.

snipergirl24
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am

Lol, I was actually listening to Mandalorian War Song: Rage of the Shadow Warriors-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4dopv9TrvI

Higurashi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:54 am

Okay everyone! Now the rolepaly can get going! THanks everyone for waiting, and posting. Now, I must devise my evil scheme to get you all in one place X3

Higurashi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 am

I am so sorry I haven't been on in days; I moved and spent four days without heat cause the Gas Company are retards. But I'm back and I'm ready to RP.

snipergirl24
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 am

You guys got room for one more?

AdamLangley
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 pm

*gaps for air* My internets are working properly again! *pops knuckles* Time to get to work.

IronPhoenix
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!