Star Wars: The Old Republic

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GiggledustJedi on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:47 pm

So, I've really been craving this for a while now and I want to know if anyone would be interested. I'm not interested in roleplaying the exact plot of the character classes, but just the general plot of the game. I'm willing to play as canon characters if that floats your boat, so reply or PM me if you want to brainstorm a good plot! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GiggledustJedi
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 pm

interested in Star Wars RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Yo im always up for starwars but i prefer non cannon and original storylines. If thats what your doing im in!

Bradok187
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthews on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:17 pm

I would certainly be interested in a Star Wars oriented roleplay.

Matthews
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:43 am

i'd be interested, but more of a noncanon original plot sort of gal myself

Stark
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarök on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 pm

I could be in, require details!
"No sacrifice is greater than someone elses'." - Skipper

Ragnarök
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemunde on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:55 am

Bradok187 wrote:Yo im always up for starwars but i prefer non cannon and original storylines. If thats what your doing im in!

This.

Lemunde
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:25 pm

I also prefer a none cannon story, I would especially be interested in a less explored time period of the old Republic such as the Exar Kun Wars, the Mandelorian wars and the like (which are in terms of timeline all part of the old republic... just not of the game itself)

I am personally more of a fan of Knights of the old Republic and Knights of the old republic the sith lords but I would not mind a Old republic based game ether.

If you don't mind me saying so I would like to give you a piece of advice; Choose a singular setting for the roleplay, preferably a singe Planet/Station/Ship/Asteroid/ or at most a single solar system at least to begin with. I have seen many star wars and SF roleplay's fail because of trying to do too much with too few players. For example the old kotor games generally restricted themselves to where the Ebon Hawk (ship) flew to (Yes... Telos is a notable exception...) therefor offering both a focus and the ability to exploit the immense star wars universe.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!