Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Star Wars: The Upcoming Darkness

a part of “Star Wars: The Upcoming Darkness”, a fictional universe by Zetsuna.

Unaware of what the Empire has planned for this war, the republic struggles to keep the rift alliance together and to stand with them. Picked or dragged you will help the republic but what may be the cost?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Upcoming Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: The Upcoming Darkness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsuna
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: The Upcoming Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Marking for later reference.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:34 am

I may keep an eye on this till the next Jedi role opens up.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greenarrow5 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:26 am

I would like to be Padawen

Greenarrow5
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marxism_smiles on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 pm

I am thinking of playing an Echani force sensitive. I am, personally more of a Knights of the old republic fan then the old republic but I can make the transition :)

For information sake, the Echani are a race of warriors - similar to the Mandelorians in having combat as a central topic in their civilization but otherwise noted rivals of the Mandelorians. I intend to play an Echani force sensitive, intended by the Sith conquerors of the Ecahni planets to be trained as a Sith upon being discovered in the character's teens. The character escaped the Echani home worlds during early training (meaning, the character never actually became a force wielder) and left for Hut space where the character worked as a bounty hunter for the past decade.

Here is some information about the Echani, both what I dug up and what I have assumed based on what little there is.

The Echani act as mercenaries like the Mandelorians but seemed to have been involved with the Republic's war effort, at least during the Mandelorian war and the Jedi Civil War (on the republic's side).

From what I can tell, the Echani home worlds are now inside the borders of the Sith Empire. I assume the planets fell during the advance on Alderaan, meaning the territory has been controlled by the Sith for possibly 22 years, and administrated at least since the peace treaty. I do not know if its a general attribute, but the Echani have been known to produce Force Sensitives and Jedi.

Since they posses a training discipline both to protect themselves from mind powers and block the force inside them (though I do not think this is a general training among their people) I will assume they have a relatively high force sensitivity rate.

The character I intend to create uses this discipline to protect themselves against force wielders mind tricks and prevent the character's own force sensitive potential from surfacing. The character could have been trained, as still could be trained in the Jedi way's but it's unlikely to happen in the character's age.

Marxism_smiles
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Molly Pevensie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:27 am

Hi there. Could I possibly join this roleplay? I love to RP and am open to all suggestions; plus, I'm online most of the time so I could post very often. Thanks :)
She's your sister isn't she, you're a family? You might just try acting like one!

Molly Pevensie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Sure, just take your time on creating your character, be sure to read over everything and ask questions if you have any as you do.

Zetsuna
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!