Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Star Wars: Time of the Ancients

a part of “Star Wars: Time of the Ancients”, a fictional universe by claw.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away. Darkness faces its greatest challenge.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Time of the Ancients”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: Time of the Ancients"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: Time of the Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:01 pm

CLLLLAAAWWWWWW!!!!!! *tackle hugs Claw tightly* I missed you sooo much, buddy!! Remember meh?? >:D

I might be able to make a CS, but it might take me a while since I won't be on like I used to be, but I'll try to be on as often as possible.

I missed everyone so very much... ;-;

Hope you're doing well. :3
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:50 pm

This looks like an awesome roleplay, definitely interested in joining. Will work on a character sheet and have it submitted asap. Any limitations I need to know about in terms of character design e.g. species or profession etc?
"About as much use as a trapdoor in a canoe"

Andjare
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseRoman on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 pm

I'm with Andjare. Also, what constitutes major/minor Force powers and abilities? Also, are there any restrictions you want players to steer clear of?
Boop.

HouseRoman
Member for 7 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mottahko on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm interested as well. And I have a friend that might be as well. We had a star wars rp on another site awhile ago but the gm vanished due to rl issues. We've really wanted to continue our jedi master/padawan thing we started
I know I'm paranoid but I still think they might be out to get me

And with my last breath I heard my watch tick

Mottahko
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm

The man, the legend, the insecure mass has returned! Of course I remember you Wolf, I remember everyone.

Whilst I would prefer people to be force users I'm not gonna to place restrictions because Star Wars is diverse. The only real off limits characters are the Emperor, Supreme Chancellor and Darths of the Resurgent Sith, which I'm writing the character sheet of over the last few days.

Major powers are what a powerful force user can use well such as Force Heal or Force Lightning, minor powers are general force powers that they are skilled in such as mind trucks or Force Speed.

claw
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:50 pm

I'd be interested in this. As it appears to be old republic, correct?

I think I'd be interested in making a Sith Apprentice character. *soft giggling*
Upon approval I'll get to work on it!

Mazamizari
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mottahko on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Submitted my character. I don't have current Residence down yet. How open ended is this game going to be? My friend is working on his. But I wasn't sure if there's a list of places we should choose from or just pick a random planet

Mottahko
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Pick a fitting Republic planet for two Jedi to be on. I wrote the setup so characters could be fairly spread apart. Just make sure to wait until the first post goes up before you start writing and you'll be golden.

claw
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mottahko on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll pass the info along

Mottahko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Hey there, claw, myself and a buddy are mighty interested in this, I just had a couple of questions for you.

As far as timeline goes this is after the Great Sith Wars, my friend and I are planning on making a bounty hunter and pilot duo, but were wondering if there was a catalogue or directory of this era ships that we could pick from. Personally, I wanted a TIE/D but that was built and flown MUCH, MUCH later.

As far as races go, I assume those that were considered around/established in the Old Republic era are fine? I'm wanting to play a Sluissi, which is a serpentine race that joined the Old Republic when it was still fairly young. They're not force-sensitive, though. I like them for their calm, passive demeanor and their industrious behavior and knack.

Any other general additional info you may have would be appreciated as well. Thank you!
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Hey I'm the friend Kilgannon was referring to and I was thinking of playing a Vahla (although they won't be able to utilize the Force well), or Wookie. I also have questions!

Is there an image requirement or is that up to us? If so, do they need to be drawn or is that also up to preference?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:09 am

Woo, finally finished my Padawan. Loving everyones characters so far :D

Andjare
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:07 am

Hello guys, you're more than welcome to join in. To be perfectly honest the timeline is a bit vague as to what is even going on in the galaxy other than the Sith and Republic are still fighting. It doesn't say what kinda ships are in service at this time either so it's up to you what you use. This is right near the end of the ' Old Republic era' so most species and systems have joined one side or another but obviously not all have.

And pictures are appreciated. After all that make everything look nicer.

claw
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:11 pm

*looks at Claw* <_< The insecure mass...? What the heck, man??!?! XD And since when was I the legend and the man? *looks down* I may be 80% sure, but I look to be female. ;P God I missed your sarcasm, Claw.

And I'll be getting to working on my character sheet right now! Sorry for the delay. I was busy these past few days.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:20 pm

I was referring to myself. Don't steal my thunder here.

claw
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mottahko on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 pm

I need to edit my character sheet. See a few mistakes. I was drinking when I transferred his old CS to the new one

Mottahko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Alright well Hyal is officially completed! If anyone wants to discuss relations hit me up with a PM.

Mazamizari
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Claw, like I'd ever try to steal your thunder....who do you think I am...? ;<_<

And I'm working on my CS. I'll try to get it done sometime tomorrow

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseRoman on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Submitted Jaxton Jaeger. Hope you enjoy!

HouseRoman
Member for 7 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!