Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

a part of “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”, a fictional universe by Myviewing.

A bleak era of the dark side under the reign of Emperor Anakin Skywalker.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Well.... its not now, is it? once you regain Nal'Dar, the plot will continue as usual.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm

-sigh- fine :P
Guess i'll just beat him within an inch of his life, ignoring the plot hole.
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zentose
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

i tried warning you guys sooner but i couldn't, i haven't been posting because i am grounded currently

Shaodow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

Your grounded? that sucks...

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 am

i'm grounded so bad i gotta post by ps3
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am

I would much sooner take away my hypothetical kid's PS3 than their computer... but frankly I wouldn't do that though...

Zentose
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 am

ive been their friend, its hellish posting by ps3

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 am

that's ok once he gets his new laptop i get his fast as all hell old one

holothewisewolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 am

Its impossible for a sith to use a light side power, just like its impossible for a jedi to use a dark side power, the power of the light side comes from love, justice, and compassion, whereas the power of the dark side comes from hate and whatnot. If a jedi had hate, they are a sith, if a sith had love and compassion, they are not a sith, and are therefore not evil!

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Who are you accusing exactly? and I believe we all remember that Vader in the original films chose his son over his lust for power, proving that sith can have moments of love, hell, a lot of the time they can end up being guided by it into insanity, plus, if i remember correctly (its been a long time since i played it) Revan was able to maintain love while being a sith without problem.

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm

But they cannot call upon it for strength! Vader was guided by biology, not necessarily love, plus he was never able to use the Sith abilities that were based solely on hate, such as lightning, of course now he has other non-jedi interests that fuel the dark side allowing him to use lightning, in this universe.

But holo used force light, something that not only wounds, but can KILL Sith! Arca Jeth used that to kill... someone... been awhile since I read the comic but he still killed someone that used the dark side. Sure sith can feel love, but still Darth Vader would never be able to use force light, no matter what, not even when he was still a jedi, its too light for him...

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

True, though the common belief for vader being unable to use force lightning is his lack of real skin on his finger tips, though i would agree, a sith using force light is unfathomable, especially one so obviously blood thirsty and corrupt from wordly pleasure (his alchohol obssession).

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Force lightning can be channeled through the arms as well, plus I think one of Vader's hands was real...

Because the rest of the universe was so interesting I kind of never bothered reading any of the stuff from the movie time periods xD

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 am

Yeah, but after Vader was burned im pretty sure he had lost nearly all his limbs, and those that remained were very burned. Leading me, and many others, to the suspicion that barely anything of Anakin thats not completely vital is actually in that suit apart from his face.

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 am

alright to calm you reckless hoolagins down 1 the vally of the dark lords was excavated long before this and you will find large tombs 2 he just plays bloodthirsty to intimidate he is actually very jedi like 3 oh no number 3 the beer the drinking has nothing to do with what side your on he was just stressed out and got drunk i mean look at master kota he was light and constantly drunk 24/7 how i have no fucking clu how he did 4 he is playing vader to earn the fleet then he will go to hoth a perfect hide from the dark lord planet where plans to get himself off the hook will be made then plans to keep vader busy a rebellion then he will after finding a plan for both kick them into full motion first he will visit with a jedi master on the way to hoth though if you fools would post that is.

holothewisewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 am

First off, you have bloodlust, which is not anything like a Jedi...

Secondly, Master Kota was not drunk 24/7, he became a drunk after Galen Marek removed his eyesight, and his connection to the force. Once Marek returned to collect Kota in his drunken stupor, he stopped drinking, which was a boon to the rebellion's cause... I'll post I guess... ignoring this...

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am

no i will admit when i'm wrong and therefore edit good argue ment proves at least one of us will make a good point. ^_^

holothewisewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am

Apologies for my lateness in posting.

Got hit by a bus. Only got out of hospital a few hours ago, my legs all fudged up now though.

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Re: Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:01 pm

... You got hit by a bus!? Holy shit! Was it going fast?

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Re: Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 am

Nah, was fairly slow or i'd be out cold right now, just left my leg fractured.

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!