Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

a part of “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”, a fictional universe by Myviewing.

A bleak era of the dark side under the reign of Emperor Anakin Skywalker.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 am

I am interested in this Rp if it is actually going to be played.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 am

GothBabeAlex wrote:How will we all be tied together? What sort of things are you thinking of for the plot?

Thanks for reminding me about this part. I probably should have mentioned the basic overall idea of what the rp was going to be. Basically the idea is that while Anakin is the crazed Emperor that he has become, he is still trying to find a way to resurrect Padme believing there is still power within the dark side to accomplish this. It is up to the ones who join the roleplay to determine if he will be successful or if his reign will be put to an end.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 pm

"Submitted a char for your approval 8)

If anything needs changed il be happy to deal with it, will also add a pic later."

Apologies about posting in activity, something went wrong,

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 pm

I haven’t really thought about when to start, though if someone joined as Anakin’s twin children we might start then. Otherwise depending on how many people decide to join, we’ll probably start up sometime later today or tomorrow.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm interested and will be posting my character app later, but first, I assume this is an alternate universe from the original Star Wars series, when exactly would it take place in relation to the original story?
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

That is something I actually meant to include but totally forgot. Anyway, yes this is an alternate universe from the OT that we all know. It's set 20 years after Revenge of the Sith and the biggest changes are that the planets of the Naboo and Tatoo systems have been destroyed by the Death Star.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 am

Woo, lets hear it for the one good guy! Does no one like being good or something?

Zentose
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 am

Well I've got a pretty hefty first post, but now we can get this party started.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 am

Pretty much depends on where you want to start. The scene on Mon Calamari was used to show as a demonstration of where things are in the galaxy now.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 am

...So at least I'm not the only good guy, kinda, but I'm still the only non-human :3

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Well, I do believe I just made my own character incredibly ooc, no matter. Is the post suitable?

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Eithier Tony Garcia is the most badass jedi ever, or sith masters have degraded quite a bit over the years, lol

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Yeah there really should have been a battle there...

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm

I do agree that holothewisewolf's post could have used a bit more detail in what was going on. Just something for holo to consider if holo is reading this.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am

I really can't help but laugh to imagine Kevin Bacon as a Sith lord

Shaodow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Yeah, it's pretty funny how I ended up picking him to represent my character. Not easy trying to find some alternate universe characters unfortunately.

Myviewing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Nice post Zentose,

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks, I strive for greatness xD

Wow, Darth Animosity REALLY hates Cal!

Zentose
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Indeed, he seems to hold a great deal of animosity for her,

ChaosBlade
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!