Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Staying Human...

Staying Human...

a part of “Staying Human...”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

When a young werewolf brings a cowardly human heroine back home to his mismatch family what troubles will ensue? Join if you want decent paragraphs, mythical themes and a story that will prevail! (Needs awesome guy characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Staying Human...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Staying Human...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Staying Human..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Staying Human...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 am

can I reserve the female FC #1?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:32 am

Of course you can :D I'll pop that down now :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:53 am

Can I reserve female #5?

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:25 pm

I submitted a CS for Male #1

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Can I please reserve Female #4?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodle. on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:33 pm

May I please reserve female #2?

doodle.
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:12 pm

@doodle @masquerade characters reserved :)

@fonkyomom as much as I like peter from hemlock grove I'm not looking for him in this roleplay :) :P and the profile you've made is pretty true to the series character. Perfect for a fanfic but not this.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Was wondering why it said "Peter" in his profile when I read through it...

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Killed my dreams. I can't help it, I love his character soooooo much and no one has any HG roleplays on here. Alas If the personality is too much actually him, can I at least keep his face?

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 pm

~Has no actual say but talking anyway~

I think the face would be fine to keep, and since you are playing a large male it would fit, because after all, we are all making face claims anymore aren't we?

As long as the character isn't like you copied and pasted it off of wiki and more your actual thoughts and ideas, it will be ok. If the character itself is too tempting for you to be able to do that, I would start from scratch.

But like I said, I have no actual say.....

And Cenovia is finished n.n I just couldn't think of a quote for her to say that isn't her just growling lol

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Valid points. I was trying to indulge too much. Question though; In what manner do our werewolves transform? Most people in these forsaken lands default to insta shift into wolf, so void of what made werewolf transformations so grotesquely beautiful. Without the gore it's like shape-shifting.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

That I don't have an answer for, I am one of those who live in the forsaken lands who default to insta shift, because I don't know if people want to type it all out over and over again, I can see Meesha getting graphic with it if/when Kitty goes through her first transformation, but to the family it would be your normal, run of the mill, every day kinda thing. And then you have your points of view, like in your profile, you had gifs of his eyes falling out, his skin splitting to show fur coming through, and a wolf snout protruding from his mouth and his teeth falling out.....well, what if to me my characters bones break and reassemble themselves into that of a wolfs, the skin that covers my characters human form just sprouts fur and their hair falls out, teeth rearrange themselves and grow to proper length and the nose and mouth stretch into a wolfs snout? Then we have two different descriptions and are supposed to be the same species.

And then comes the questions as to how do they revert to their original human form? Will my character be bald because her hair fell out? Will your character insta grow skin over their fur? and how does he get his teeth back in?

Its simpler to just be like a fae and have a glamour of sorts that slides on and off to hide their true forms, and not everyone can handle descriptions like that. I'm not trying to be "that person" and this is just my thoughts on the subject, but I have dealt with "that person" before who wants to analyse every move you make, and its unpleasant.

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:42 am

Could i reserve Male #3?
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Right...if i dont make sense in this post its be ause ive been awake for 18 hours straight working! And im still working...so here goes:

Yeah you can keep his face but the personality has got to change my friend, if you cant manage it start anew with a new face :)

Torex has a valid point, one i was contemplating myself. For the sake if the rp and the variety of players- our characters having a form of glamour is the best solution. I like both the HG and common way of shifting but to avoid arguements and long descriptions im going with neither :)

Male 3 has been reserved, if any one wants to double up as a male that would be awesome :) or if you know of anyone with a werewolf passion could you introduce them to the rp?? :) i dont want this to flop due to lack of players :( im going to triple up as a female werewolf and a male one :) wildfire has dropped out so that leaves another female spot up for grabs...

Yadda yadda blah blah im gonna sit and drip my coffee now on my break. Catch ya'll later ♡

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:07 pm

I can take male number 4, unless someone else wants to....I need to work on my male characters.....

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Sure go for it :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 am

My fc's names are Shay Mitchell and Reeve Carney

Edit**

Oliver is finished! If you wanna check em out go for it!

Also, will anyone be interested in him? considering he is the only male atm, I cant so much as ask if anyone would be willing to try to take on Novi, but he is available for being a mate/future mate/kidnapper.

Edit**

You don't have to accept Bristol if ya don't want to, I just want to make sure we are covered for roles......I want to see this get goin

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doodle. on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 pm

I'll make male character number two to help us along. Should be done in a few days max.

doodle.
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 pm

I hope this doesnt die before it begins

Torex
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!