Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stereotype Me and I'll Do The Same: High School [OPEN]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Stereotype Me and I'll Do The Same: High School [OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

Jacie woke as the nurse waved the smelling salts under her nose. she sat up slowly, coughing and feeling really dizzy still. she didn't notice that her shirt had come up, revealing dark bruises on her stomach, she was too concerned with the major headache she had and the fact that she was sitting on the floor instead of at her desk.
"What- what happened? Why am I down here?" she asked, still too dizzy to stand. she knew everyone was staring at her and then she noticed her bruises were showing. she hastily pulled down her shirt, hiding them from view, hoping that no one had noticed. she was pretty certain that everyone had though. She stood up, swaying unsteadily. she grabbed hold of the desk and stood still.
"I'm okay." She muttered as the nurse went to help her.
You had better come to the clinic dear. the nurse said taking hold of Jacie's arm. Jacie pulled her arm away.
"NO! Don't touch me!" she shouted angrily. she pushed through the crowd of people, running straight into Mitch in her haste. she blushed and pulled away quickly, wincing as she bumped her bruised flesh.
"Sorry." she said before running out into the hallway. she kept running, trying to get out of there. she ran into the quad, stopping under a tree, where she sank down to sit and catch her breath, tears filling her eyes, prickling her tender skin.

she didn't look up as someone approached her...

(mwahaha that is a cue for anyone...you can come find me..)
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 am

Willhad over-slept only a little, but it had made her late. Which had ruined her perfect attendance/on-time record. It was expected of the geek. She was the smart one. The one the popular kids tried to bully. The one you know couldn't outrun the 14 yr olds. She tried to be friends with people. But only succeeded in hanging out with those who were also classified as geeks. Running as fast as she could, she was on her way to school. Of course she was going to the library first.

Entering the school, she saw the door to the classroom open. When Jacie soon ran out of the door, Will followed. Dropping her bag on the ground carefully, she knelt infront of the girl. Tapping Jacie's shoulder, Will spoke quietly. "Um... Jacie.... Anything wrong...?"

(I'll join. Oh, and she wears glasses too.)
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 pm

(Thanks for joining!)

Lily's face had a confused expression on it as she looked around the room. "What was that?" She asked. "She passes out and then sprints out of the room. Freak," she said with a roll of her eyes.

Mitch too looked confused, he peeked out of the door and saw Jacie and Will talking. He figured he was not needed, so he went back to see his seat, a little more awake now. He grunted a little as he took out his book, attempting to look like he was doing something. This annoyed Lily and she shot him a glare, "Mitch, why do you even come to school if you're not going to care?" She asked him.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:46 am

Damion watched as the nurse and teacher talked then the nurse left. Damion looked out the door and saw Will talking to Jacie he just shrugged and went back to his seat. He wasn't really sure what was going to happen for the rest of class if the teacher was just going to go on with the lesson or spend his time trying get Jacie to come back to class. Damion turned to Lily as it looked like her and Mitch was about to get into something.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 am

"Why do you two even go to school if you know you're not going anywhere in life? We all know that the jock and the cheerleader succeed in high school and then become middle age loser," Mitch retorted, "You'll never amount to much."

Lily was a little too offended to begin to defend herself and Damion.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 am

Jacie looked up as Will tapped her on the shoulder, she flinched away angrily, not wanting to be touched. she had always been afraid that if anyone touched her they would know the truth about what went on at home and then it would get worse, so she avoided everyone.
"Oh, hi, sorry Will, I didn't mean to be so offstandish, I just well totally got shamed out in front of our class. I passed out and then the nurse was trying to get me to go to the clinic so she could find out what was wrong, which I totally didn't want." she explained. it always was easy to talk to Will. she decided to let her in on a secret.
"The worse part is that I don't know if Mitch even notices me." she whispered to Will. "I don't know if I should tell him I like him or what...." she trailed off as she saw kids crowding around the windows and leaning out the door to see what was going on. She again got angry and stood up. she started to climb up the tree, higher and higher until she could jump over the wall. instead of doing that however she just walked along it, pacing back and forth, back and forth. she had no idea what she was doing, it was just what she did when she was stressed. she climbed and then paced. she used to be scared of hieghts but when her attempt to kill herself by jumping off the threstory roof of her house had failed she realised there was nothing to fear, if it couldn't kill you then it wasn't dangerous.
"You coming up?" she called out to Will.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am

Damion at first just sat there trying to figure out why Mitch felt the need to put him in the mix of Lily and his argument or whatever was going on but then he said. "Well actual it is the jocks who go on to be superstars playing pro sports and it is the cheerleaders who end up marrying these pros and having a life of luxury while it is the people like you who end of being drug addicts, dropping out of high school and later having to get a GED and going to prison" Damion stated then smirked at Mitch before turning back to his book.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm

when Will didn't reply Jacie just shrugged and jumped down. She walked across the playground, pulling a smoke from her pocket. she rolled it around in her hand considering whether it was worth it to start smoking. she hadn't started yet but she was always considering starting. which was why she always carried a couple in her pocket with a lighter. she sighed and dropped it on the ground and walked on, hanging around outside the classroom, watching sir teach the class. she watched Mitch and smiled, deciding whether to go back in. she pushed open the door and shot the teacher a sweet smile.
Have you calmed down now Jacie? He asked. she merely sauntered over to her desk.
"Maybe, I'm not sure, I didn't think I needed to cool down, sir." she said with a small smile, batting her lashes at him. she turned back to Mitch smiling slightly.
"I really am sorry for running into you earlier." she said quietly.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Mitch retorted with a slur of curse words, "You two are such losers. I mean, are you two even happy with your lives? You bust your asses trying to get ahead in the world of high school... but in the end you're just a bunch of people who live mediocre lives and are miserable on the inside," he said.

"Go to Hell," Lily said, sick and tired of Mitch's attitude. She knew why Mitch was giving Damion and her a hard time...

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

When mitch didn't bother replying to her she just glared at him, before turning away, looking out the window. she didn't stop listening to the conversation though. she didn't see why she should not listen in any case, they could be talking about her. she knew most of the class were talking about what had happened and just to be sure she decided to listen in. She agreed with Mitch in his oppinion, and she knew why he was talking that way. he too was one of the many people looked down upon by the Jocks and cheerleaders, but not everyone of them was like that. Mind you Lily and Damion didn't make it easy for Mitch to like them. She sighed. she was often like that. she was one of those people that could see the reasoning on both sides of the story. she bit her lip before leaning over to Lily.
"No offense but you could try to be a little nicer to him. it would help with his opinion of you." she whispered, not being able to hide a slight smirk from her face.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Lily took a deep breath, "It's extremely hard for me to be nice to him," she said in response and a slight roll of her eyes.

Mitch had caught a slight murmur of what Jacie had said and truthfully, he appreciated it. "You're so heartless Lily, at least some people actually care for a moment about others, not just themselves."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Jacie felt her heart leap as Mitch agreed with her. She smiled at him and blushed slightly, wondering if he had any idea that she liked him. There weren't many people that she stuck up for so maybe he would get the idea. she bit her lip and let out a soft breath of air, sighing quietly and making her decision to tell him. she bit her lip and turned around to look at Mitch.
"Can I like tell you something?" she asked quietly before her courage left her completely. she noticed her hands were shaking and quickly gripped the back of her chair to steady them, while she waited for Mitch to reply.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Mitch turned to look at Jacie, "Yeah, sure," he said in response, having very little idea what Jacie was about to tell him.

Lily had a little more of an idea of what Jacie wanted to tell Mitch, then Mitch himself.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Damion looked at Mitch "Well actually here your the loser and I don't work hard for people to like me unlike you am just a like able person and also unlike you I have a future that doesn't involve becoming a high school drop out becoming an addict and spending the remained of my life in prison" after Damion said what he said he watched as Jacie put her two cents into the conversation "Well maybe if he would quit being an ass it wouldn't be so hard for people to treat him nice" then when Jacie asked if she could tell him something he just looked at the two of them wondering what she was going to say.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 am

She took a deep breath and leaned over more, managing not to fall out of her chair again.
"Well-I-i like you." she held her breath waiting for his response, scared he would cringe away or start laughing and make her feel even worse than she already did, another excuse to take her own life. It was hard for her to show feelings witjhout getting teased for it, she had a rep to control and maintain after all. she glared at Damion as he watched them, before relaxing her stare again to look down at her hands, white with gripping the back of her seat and still shaking. she bit her lip, anxiety rising up inside her and making her feel queazy.
He's going to freak out, I know he is. she thought gloomily, feeling like she would pass out again, but only because she was holding her breath. she quickly let it out in an unnoticeable manner and looked up slightly to watch Mitch's face.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:48 am

Of course Will had spaced out again. She was thinking about all the books she would read later. Then as she looked around quietly, she realized that she had zoned out completely and Jacie had left. She slapped her forehead gently, cursing herself silently. Grabbing her bag, she went back into the classroom, sitting down in the middle of the class. The teacher only nodded at her, giving the okay for Will to start reading whatever. Instead of getting out her books, she brought out a laptop. Carefully turning it on, she logged on, and began typing at top speed. The keys weren't as loud as a normal computer so all you could really here is the actually hum of the computer working.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Before Mitch could make a snarky remark back to Damion, he was stopped in his tracks by Jacie. "Wait, uh... what?" He asked, wanting to make sure he had heard her right. He turned to her and leaned in a little, "Wait, did you just say that you liked me?" He asked in shock.

Lily turned to Damion, "Sometimes I have it hard to be nice. I mean, I find it extremely difficult to be nice to certain people..." She said with a roll of her eyes.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 pm

(Is it okay if I add one?)

Lolita!

Peony stood before her full-length mirror, watching her reflection dance in the light; a soft baby pink dress laced with ribbons, frills and other girly materials. She smiled at herself, adjusting her headpiece(a laced, gentle pink rose) so it'd lay crooked on her head, then went to pull on a pair of white stockings, topped with pink bows, and white Mary Janes. Altogether, Peony looked like a porcliean doll, fresh from the box and not a ripple nor tear, nor crack or stratch. She admired her appearance for a final time before grabbing her heart-shaped purse and her lace parasol and headed out into the bright morning, walking to her high school.

Arriving late, Peony folded her parasol before entering the building, seathing it back into her bag. Two girls passed her on the stairs, giving her stares that made her blush intensely, despite the pale makeup that covered her cheeks. People at this school always gave her that look; "Look at that weird girl, always dressing like she's fucking five. What a little baby? What' up with that purse? What the hell's on her head?" She hated that people just didn't get her style, but, she was a Lolita! She wouldn't let stupid people boss her into... jeans! She cringed at the thought, but shoved it back as she slowly walked inside. The halls were deserted, the simple babble of the classroom droning into the hallways. She shook her head, not truly wanting to endure her first period class. Instead, she wondered the halls after stashing her purse and parasol into her locker and trading it for a small handbag shaped like a kitten which contained a few things that most people wouldn't think she owned; a black iPod, filled with Rock music, a few manga she planned on finishing and her Gothic/Lolita bible. She had been secretly wondering if she wanted to go Goth instead of Sweet, but decided it could wait until next year. She walked down the hall, hiding her headphones with her long, red-head wig, tyed up with hot pink bows.

((Come and find her, please?))

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Damion took his eyes off of Mitch and Jacie when Lily started talking to him he nodded at what she said "Trust me I totally understand what you mean" Damion decided he wanted to get out of the classroom he raised his hand and when the teacher called on him he asked to go to the bathroom. With no reason not to let him go to the bathroom the teacher said okay and Damion looked at Lily "Watch my stuff I will be back in a few minutes" Damion got up and left after taking the pass off the teacher desk. He didn't really trust many people even though he was friends with more people then he could count but he trusted Lily at least he trusted her enough to watch his things while he went to the bathroom. He didn't really have to go so he just roamed the halls he paused when he saw a interesting looking girl in interesting looking clothes he walked over to her "Um hey ..... hows it going" he asked.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Lily twirled her hair, ignoring the girl who had just walked in. She always dressed rather unusual for a high schooler in America. She looked down at Damion's backpack and notebooks, knowing she was supposed to be watching them. She wondered, what does the star football player have in his backpack? But she didn't dare to look.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!