Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Straight For The Castle

Straight For The Castle

a part of “Straight For The Castle”, a fictional universe by Wolfheart.

"A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do." {3 Females||2 Males}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Straight For The Castle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Straight For The Castle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Straight For The Castle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Straight For The Castle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueGirl on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, I would like to reserve the FC Alexandra, if possible.

If needed later on I will also take on a guy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueGirl
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Can I have Halsey Please?! Pretty Please!?
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Ooooh, I'd love to reserve FC: Gigi Hadid. Gay gals are my specialty!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:28 pm

May I reserve fc; Stephen James?

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Can I reserve Nick Jonas please :)
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:23 am

@Everyone! I Can't believe how quickly this filled up! I will reserve all!

All CS need to be detailed I have no set CS for you! I ask that you have all of the basics and then go into detail if they have a power. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:35 am

I'll have the CS in shortly xD I've been checking this thread like a creep all day xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Let me just tell you guys how much I love the Character Sheets thus far! You guys are awesome! Stay tuned for The Castel's Official Laws coming soon!

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Sorry it's took so long to get a WIP up, should be done soon though xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Alright guys all of the Character's are officially in so if I could have them all done within the next or so that would be awesome!
Last edited by Wolfheart on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:09 pm

I won't be home tomorrow, but so If I can't get her finished tonight, then I will Thursday

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Alright guys all of the Character's are officially in so if I could have them all done within the next or so that would be awesome!

I am working on the history and personality section right now so I plan to be finished my character sheet by today or tomorrow, but probably will be done today. I will take the WIP out of the description and the body once I am finished and send a message here so that you're aware. Also, there are a few things I drew speculation on about the world they live in and the Castle, let me know if it is okay with you or if you have any ideas already established that you want to be a part of the lore of the world that I can be aware while writing from the POV of a Castle insider.

Also, in terms of the engagement between the Nick Jonas face claim character and the Gigi Hadid face claim character could you provide the details of how they would've been paired for each other and things of that nature?

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:13 pm

And Jay is done! I hope you all like her. uwu

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Starlight77 wrote:And Jay is done! I hope you all like her. uwu

@Starlight77 She looks amazing to me, I am writing some of the sections in my sheet based off of who you have shaped your character to be, and I read yours and saw we had a similar thought process there lol. I think they'll have a really interesting dynamic, whether for better or worse when they run into each other again in the RP lol. But anyways, great character! Really love your back story and the attention to detail!

Also @Wolfheart I plan to be done in 30 minutes or so but the sections I have up right now are all that need to be filled out. It's a rather long history so it's taking me some time, but I am very very close to the finished product content wise, so if you want to review it the next time you're on regardless if I finished the history or not you may definitely do that, I feel confident with what is there so far.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfheart on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:04 pm

@Starlight77 She looks great! Love her!

@Quitelovely487 I've glanced over it, amazing job! As faras any details or knowledge go between your character and FC GIgi's you can talk to Starlight77!

Wolfheart
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm

@Wolfheart

Okay, no problem. I based a lot of backstory off of the things that Starlight mentioned in her own characer sheet about her character Jaycen. Other than that I am proud to say that...
I am finally done! Woo, took me long enough lol

&&&
&&&
&&&

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:54 am

Hey,

Sorry, This is taking so long to finish Kaci, my brother graduated high school so we had family over and all this stuff.

I should be free to finish her up on Monday, but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still interested xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 pm

@Everyone
Is everyone's character sheets all done, or are we still waiting on a few other people to finish up?

My character is all done, and I'm just waiting on getting accepted. If anyone wants to read up on my character, the chief of The Castle's son, Infiniti Waldorf I'll drop a link, and feel free to do the same so we can all become familiar with each others characters and start getting sub-plots and ideas brewing while we wait. I can't wait to write with all of you and start building this crazy dystopian world and hopefully working up until we dismantle it lol Can't wait to hear from you all.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 pm

I still need to finish up but I'm here and because I'm a creep I already took a look at his CS xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!