Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Straight on 'till Morning (Partner Search)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Straight on 'till Morning (Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverStar89 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 am

Hello there! I’ve been a member for several years, and have good experience with role-playing. Many of my current partners have disappeared, so I am now looking for a role-playing partner or two. Rules. I know, many of us don't like them, but I only have a few.

1. I don't really have any limits, and if you do, let me know. However, I will only go over limits by another system, such as email or messenger, to avoid breaking RPG's rules.
2. I play both males and females, though most of the time I have stronger female characters. I do have some male characters I am willing to try, but please ask me first, as I'm not a big fan of doubling.
3. Also, I am looking for literate players, possibly even advanced. Most of all, I ask that you avoid one-liners. Also, be sure to tell me if you don't feel like continuing.

*Indicates my level of interest. !Means I have a plot, at least one that would help start things off, but it would be great to talk about a plot that could help to role-play go on for a while and still be interesting.

Genres I am most interested in now:
Fantasy
*!Medieval Fantasy (D&D style?)
****!Peter Pan

As you can tell, right now I am in the mood for a Peter Pan roleplay, and will love you forever if you decide to do this genre with me. Please post here if you are interested, and I can pm you plots for any genre that you are interested in
The world is like an oyster with a precious pearl inside. Let's not break it open with force but with gentle co-operation.

If I'm not replying as much, its because I'm currently back at college, so have more work to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverStar89
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Straight on 'till Morning (Partner Search)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Hey :)
I would certainly be interested in a Peter Pan rp and would love to hear if you had a plot or direction in mind.
Only thing is I would prefer to play the female character. I know you said to ask first and if this is a problem then just let me know :)
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!