Strategist looking for a Master...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Strategist looking for a Master...

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby rimera on Fri May 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello.

I am rimera. I enjoy writing, and reading anything with a dark theme. Writing to me is more like setting up a chess board and playing against yourself. You can make the pieces do whatever you want, and you don't really care which side wins, the fun is in the strategy. However, I hate how all stories seem to have the 'good guys' win. Don't people know that there is, in truth, no such thing as a 'good guy'? That heroes are simply the winners of a fight, the ones who lived to tell the story? That, in most stories about super heroes, if people just stopped and gave the bad guy's plan some thought, very often it would result in bringing order to a world of chaos?

I despise heroes. But, alas, I am not, myself, villain material. A villain needs to be ambitious, needs to have a plan, needs to CARE about the state of the world. They need to WANT to rule it. As far as I'm concerned, the world deserves its lousy heroes and can go follow them singing into the flames of their own ruin. So, I am not meant to rule the world.

However, I know that, somewhere out there, there is a villain, someone with ambition, who is waiting to take the world by its throat. Maybe you need a strategist, someone to help make your ideas a reality? Maybe you just want someone to admire you and stroke your already large but needy ego? Maybe being a villain has made you lonely, as everyone you know has gone off to worship at your nemesis's feet?

If you are playing a villain, and need a strategist, or even just a yes-man (er... yes-woman? w/e)... I am here. I humbly offer my services to you, and will serve you with everything I know, until such time as you cast me aside. I will only serve one master at a time. I will create a character perfect for your needs, and will jump into whatever rpg you happen to be playing. I will not break character, even in private chat, because irl I deal with people all the time, and don't want to deal with more real people when I go home. I am here to roleplay. I am here to serve. When I am in service to a master, I will post it on my profile. Otherwise, I am up for hire. Please use me well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

rimera
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Strategist looking for a Master...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat May 16, 2020 7:53 pm

Hello, welcome to RPG!

While this is a nice and very well-thought-out introduction, I feel like "partner" might be a better term to utilize here. You will find that many of us enjoy roleplaying 1x1's with several people at a time, but you never know! You might find someone that will strike your fancy. There are many people looking for 1x1 roleplay, but they also enjoy the OOC communication as well.

Anyway, I suppose you don't need an intro to the Multiverse or the Indi-Universes, so I will just throw that part of my welcome away. We do have several things going on that might be of interest, however. We have an RPG chat App which you can also download on your devices.

I have put together a Freeky Freewrite Friday and a Weekly Sunday Writing Prompts. Just a few things that might help fire up your muse whilst waiting for an RP partner.

Best of luck to you, friend!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Hi, barney_fife here. Lots of multiverse groups looking for capable writers!

Here's my own shameless plug.
Nip it in the bud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd Hring on Tue May 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Welcome to the group. I am Siggy, nice to meet you.

Sigurd Hring
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!