Strategy Room...

a topic in W.I.N.G.E.D., a part of the RPG forum.

Strategy Room...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:19 pm

With all of these clans fighting, I may have to start to watch. I feel that this silly fighting is not good for inter-galactic trade. If they delclare open war, they are terrorists, and we should leave them no mercy. Like the nation of Israel, we deserve a right to open peace, and when they declare war on us, we should do the same. If they show up, shoot on sight, no questions. Why do we have an order of peace? The Pregnant just spawn more troopers for their efforts. After making that sort of "Hay we can have open war" statement, they should realize that open war goes both ways! We must make Terra safe for the innocent civilians!

R-Smith, Statement to W.I.N.G.E.D on the general clan wars

Ryand Smith is not a fighter, but a commander, and as such he won't e on the frontilnes. He will, however, offer resources, and new protoype weapons to W.I.N.G.E.D, as well as a long range sensing platform, as to help prevent sneak attacks on the conventional level. On the frontline, I'm going with my Team of Ander and Sarah. I'll link the profiles later.

OOCly, This is going to be fun. I have always wanted to be in a nice general war, and now I can run inter-galactic trade, while the combat is going on. This will be an interesting situation

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Strategy Room...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:55 pm

http://roleplaygateway.wikidot.com/start

Wiki. Add some Information PEOPLE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:10 pm

It's kinda funny how Saladin is the only person on the Members at Large page. Secondly, we _really_ need some organization on how we counter this stuff.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:04 pm

It is kinda funny, but I am just THAT epic, dude.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:49 am

Your ego is not amusing.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Haha, Eric. I have no idea why I am the only person on there. It must be a sign of Ryand's love for me.

I luff j00 too man

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:50 am

Why I am asking for info, I NEED LINKS SO I CAN START Making basic profiles. I can't fight an entire ar...

1 RPER VS THE ENTIRE MIGHT OF THE CRIMSION KNIGHTS? This is madness..

This is ...RPGateway!

Ok, 300 joke aside, Are there master profiles for fighters, so I can start working on compiling things? I'll have free time soon, sio I can compile all of this.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:34 pm

You can grab from Master's basic profile if you want.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:14 pm

I'll try building up a profile on all the characters I plan on using in this entire RP, which should altogether amount to at least four.

By the way, I need a link to the exact Wiki-Article so I can start to build these things up.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:57 pm

I guess we're waiting for them to continue the attack, now. How goes the recruitment effort?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:55 am

I managed to find a crop of role players who RP damn near 24/7, the only problem though is that they're all rookies and I'd suggest sending them all to RPAcademy first before letting them join.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:15 pm

Then they're not what we're looking for. How much have you spread the word in general?

Ryand, given the timeframe that we've provided to them, I say it's okay to make a closed post, sealing up our response to their attempt at a jam. Justin, you might want to work on this one too, since you play the character that's supposed to be hacking this signal jamming thing.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Nah, that is my character that is trying to hack the jam so we can communications back.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Alright, well do make a closed post soon, they're not being very timely on their responses. Be gentle about it, of course - but we do need to make our intentions clear.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:19 pm

I'm going to try and have a post up by tonight, so just a little more patience.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!