Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Strategy Room...

a topic in W.I.N.G.E.D., a part of the RPG forum.

Strategy Room...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri May 05, 2006 12:00 am

This is honestly the Aeternus family vs. the Labefacto clan, and we've sided with the Aeturnus family. It's a mutual agreement between Crimson Aeternus, Labefacto Zumovode, and myself to have this war to spur up some interest in roleplay. We've decided to use GWing as the middle ground, from what I understand.

Dun dun dun.

We're outnumbered. We're outgunned.

And, from the leader of Labefacto:
Anyone who claims to be from PG or GWing.net, you must destroy immediately. Under no circumstances are you to spare their lives. Remember to bring me their heads when you are finished with them.

Please post your availability, we're scheduling an attack on Tux tomorrow night, to commence as the first battle in the war.

Also from the Labefacto leader:
Tomorrow. I can do it tomorrow, if need be. This will only be the first battle, correct? If possible, please don't permanently kill anyone from Tux.

I'd like to give them another chance at battle rather than have them die the first day not knowing what they're doing, you know what I mean?

After this battle the Labefacto will be schedule something to counter your moves. I'll talk to you later about it. Gotta get off now. Sorry!

If you can help it, don't permanently kill anyone from Tux. We'll let them counterattack a bit.

Alright, and a couple more suggestions. Try to stay out of Chaos chat. We'll confine battles to Misc Chat, RP Chat, and Anime Chat.

Chaos is filled with normal chatters and some of them detest roleplaying with a passion. It's because they are so bored, and boring themselves, that they have to complain about someone's hobby. :/ So just try to avoid it, y'know?

So keep the fighting confined to the appropriate rooms.

Do not harm list:
Muriel - Insider.
Quanyin - She's pregnant.
Last edited by Remæus on Fri May 05, 2006 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri May 05, 2006 8:04 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri May 05, 2006 10:51 am

I would like to post a brief profile of Lacuna here, so that my allies know what she can and can't do.

Lacuna is an elf, full-grown, purple eyes and silver hair. She has some healing abilities (can't cure fatal wounds, but can fix a broken bone), and can become invisible. For mostly defensive fighting, or fighting to maim, she uses a staff, while for fighting to kill she uses her ancestral sword, given to her once she mastered sword-fighting techniques a century ago. Her companion is a white tiger, named Yanishu, who recieves all of Lacuna's inborn abilities (long life, invisibility, and minor healing abilities, more minor than Lacuna's). Both can walk and run silently for long periods of time. Both have extremely good balance in all situations. Lacuna and Yanishu have mastered fighting together, both while Lacuna is riding and on the ground (or in trees...). Their favorite technique when going for a kill is distract and kill, one going invisible and the other distracting the prey long enough for the invisible one to make the kill. Their second favorite, used for either kill or maim, is chase-and-drop, one chasing the prey and the other dropping from a high place onto the prey. They are very adaptable to terrain and conditions.

As far as personalities, Lacuna has infinite patience, Yanishu has a temper. It is not recommended to go to Yanishu for healing unless you are very firmly in the "friend" category, but don't be afraid to approach Lacuna for anything. Always assume the two are together, even if only one is visible. Both hold grudges, and will not hesitate to make a person they hold a large grudge against suffer in almost any way possible. However, if the person against whom they hold a grudge dies, the grudge is not passed on to their children.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri May 05, 2006 11:30 pm

Am I reading this properly, in that Labefacto intends to slay GWing and PG soldiers and civilians mercilessly, yet ask us not to drop folks from Tux on site?

Speaking in an OOC point of view regarding Rain: If/when one of Labefacto takes down someone from GWing, that'll be the end of any anti-lethality treaty .
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri May 05, 2006 11:38 pm

Point taken.

OOCly, Zumovode's a great guy. He can keep things OOC and IC very well, and we're on the same page.

ICly, treat him as the enemy. Of course.

By the way, the first battle was completed tonight, one on one, me vs. him. It's now open game on their chat, plus above statements.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat May 06, 2006 12:49 am

So it's set then? When one of us is mortally wounded or otherwise damaged to the point where they are taken out of combat for a period, we can start slaying them mercilessly as Zhelir said?
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat May 06, 2006 7:07 am

Small topic change:
since my schedule is crazy right now, for the next week if I'm not on for a battle, I give Eric permission to play Lacuna for healing purposes only.

Anyone is free to commandeer Miyumi at any point to fix their gundam, just make sure no one else is using her first. (Since I know we'll need mechanics, and I am not insane enough to try playing two characters in the war when I'm going to have a hard enough time with the one...)

Eric, if this is illegal, feel free to wipe this post out.

End of topic change.

If someone is mortally wounded from gwing, Lacuna will stop any and all lenience. She doesn't like people killing her allies. As far as being wounded so badly they're taken out of the fight, if it's just multiple broken bones Lacuna can take care of that. If it's missing a leg and the leg is available and the wound is less than half an hour old, Lacuna can take care of that. She cannot regrow lost limbs or reattach limbs that have been seperated longer than half an hour with any success at all. Limbs seperated longer than fifteen minutes will have limited range of movement, but a leg that only goes back or forward half as far as it used to is better than no leg at all...

If her tiger is taken out, Lacuna will be unable to fight for a day due to the bond between them. But when she can fight it will be in a beserker-rage until the entire other side is completely wiped out (or manages to take her out despite her invisibility). If Yanishu is wounded she will grant no mercy to the one who wounded her, no matter how small the wound. (both she's here...)

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sat May 06, 2006 10:39 pm

For the fact that I seemt o have no value in this war, I will still help as much as I can, and for this, I plan to...plan?

Now then. Being in character (Swift) I have no idea who to fight...should I raid their forums and intimidate until the anti-lethality treaty is broken?

I are noob, Eric, Miyumi, and others. Direct me.
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat May 06, 2006 11:12 pm

In truth, I wouldn't recomend this war to someone startin' out in the battlefield. Competitors on both sides are versed well in both fields, so it'd be a one-sided fight. Perhaps serve as a Mechanic/EMT?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun May 07, 2006 2:30 am

Aeternus Family is now neutral, no more restriction on who's killable. They're no longer supporting us. But we don't need them.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun May 07, 2006 2:32 am

So, in essence, it's become GWing vs. Tux?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Re: Strategy Room...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:29 am

Hmn..It's been awhile since the last clan war. Or not..A few months. But I would like to fill you in that Labefacto is coming back. And Organization of the Orikalkos would like to offer an alliance with Clan GWing. We are expanding each day, gaining new fighters and mergences. We have just merged with SSO on RealChat, adding around 20 or so members. But in any case, if you wish to seek us out, we have a clan page http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/ Please visit it and let me know how everything goes if you would like an alliance. We should have no problems and hope that you accept this offer.
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.